Cute Rainy Day Quotes for a social profile picture. Not only it relieved us from heatstroke or sizzling summer but we can witness nature’s beauty at its peak. During rainy season nature blossoms, a new life to Trees, plants, flowers, birds, etc.
Why people love the rainy season? It brings cleanliness, dust-free environment, dust particles settled down, pollution level down and we inhale fresh oxygen. To enjoy your rainy day we have 67+ Enjoying Rain Quotes with your family and friend.
The best time to enjoy rain in the morning time, it completely refreshes your mind and body, isn’t it? What better than to have snacks with a cup of tea and enjoying drizzling rain. To double your happiness, see our best ever collection of Good Morning Rainy Day, also share these on social media.
The rainy season becomes more special for couples, you can romanticize with your partner. Show your feeling of love to your partner, altogether you will have a good time.
Hey Friends, who does not like the pleasant weather full of rain after summer? The rainy season brings not only the drops of water but also spread the message of love. This is considered as the best season of love, the couple gets excited and eagerly waited for this moment. The most memorable moment for any couple when they soaked in drizzling rain and embraces each other.
If you want to share your shattering memories of the past, you can express your emotions with Rain Love Quotes & saying along with pictures & get relaxation. If you are jolly nature then you must check this out Funny Rain Quotes.
Table of Contents
Rainy Day Quotes
- Dance in the rain together, walk the storm as one
- Dehydrated Raindrops will be the next craze. Just add water. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Do you want to know what the best part about the rain that I really like, honestly? It stops soon
- I don’t care where I live, so long as there’s a roof to keep the rain off my books and high-speed Internet access. – Eliezer Yudkowsky
- I don’t consider myself a pessimist. I think of a pessimist as someone who is waiting for it to rain. And I feel soaked to the skin. Leonard Cohen
- I like to walk in the rain because it makes me laugh when I walk under it. And not many things in this life can make you laugh just to be touched by it. – C. JoyBell C
- I love the ending of a movie where two people end up together. Preferably if there’s rain and an airport or running or a confession of love. – Taylor Swift
- I’ve never seen anyone so excited for it to rain
- If you hear on the weather report that it’s going to rain tomorrow, rather than reminding yourself to bring your umbrella, set the umbrella by the front door – now the environment is reminding you to bring the umbrella. – Daniel Levitin
- If you think that the sun is pure happiness, you have clearly never danced in the rain.
- In London, the weather would affect me negatively. I react strongly to light. If it is cloudy and raining, there are clouds and rain in my soul. – Jerzy Kosinski
- In rainwater, I observed a small red worm and two other kinds of very minute insects; of those of the larger size, I judged that 30,000 together would not equal coarse sand. – Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
- Let us all agree that we should not go to work when it rains
- People like watching sunsets, I like watching rain and lightning
- People will run away from the rain but sit in a bathtub full of water for an hour
- Rain is just confetti from the sky
- Storms remind me that even the sky can scream
- The mother-in-law came round last week. It was absolutely pouring down. So I opened the door and I saw her there and I said, ‘Mother, don’t just stand there in the rain. Go home. – Les Dawson
- When I was young I would look at the raindrops during the window and pretend they were racing
- When they try to rain on your parade, poke them with your umbrella
- Why do people run from the rain but yet dance in the shower
Rain Love Quotes
- Don’t threaten me with love, baby. Let’s just go walking in the rain.
- I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other. – Billy Bob Thornton
- I love it when it Rains.
- I love the smell of rain, and I love the sound of the ocean waves.
- Keep calm and love rainy days.
- Oh how I love rainy days and the happy way I feel inside.
- Oh, come forth into the storm and rout And be my love in the rain.
- One thing I love about being back in English rain. Looking out of the window now, it’s raining, and the sky is dark; I love it. To me, those are reassuringly English things. I love it when it rains. – Kate Winslet
- Raindrops show that they love you by getting you wet, and sharing their rainbow with you.
- We show that we love you by giving you a hug, smiling, and saying that I love you. – Anthony T. Hincks
Funny Rainy Day Quotes
- A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods – Rachel Carson
- And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.– Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
- Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure. – Emily Wing Smith
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Do not, on a rainy day, ask your child what he feels like doing, because I assure you that what he feels like doing, you won’t feel like watching. – Fran Lebowitz
- Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain. But you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
- For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater
- I always feel sorry for people who think more about a rainy day ahead than sunshine today. – Rae Foley
- In Italy, they say rain on your wedding day is symbolic of fresh beginnings, cleansing, a pure marriage, and also a wet knot that can’t be untied. Whitney Wolfe Herd
- Let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day.
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. – Langston Hughes
- Many a man curses the rain that falls upon his head, and knows not that it brings abundance to drive away the hunger. – Saint Basil
- One thing a mother must always save for a rainy day is patience. – Anonymous
- Rain catches the fancy of children and adults alike. Some see it as a sign of joy, while for the lonely souls, it spells depression and gloom. Through tears and smiles, the sound of falling rain on a rainy day, is certainly what matters
- Rain is the best purification for the soul.
- Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.
- Rain, rain, don’t go away. Stay and play another day!
- Rainy days. Good books and a cup of hot coffee.
- Save a boyfriend for a rainy day – and another, in case it doesn’t rain. – Mae West
- Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
- Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.– John Ruskin
- The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- There are many things money cannot buy, and one of them is the pleasure of a rainy day. It is on such days, that you can connect to your inner child once again.
Enjoying Rain Quotes
- A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener – Henry David Thoreau
- And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
- At last, it was raining. Water was streaming through gaps in the window frames and trickling into our laps. Smell it! Smell it! God, how wonderful! How beautiful! we shouted over and over. – Mark Owens
- Dark night + Heavy rain + Coldness + Nice blanket = Perfect sleep.
- Eyes so young, so full of pain … Two lonely drops of winter rain … And no tear could these eyes sustain … For too much had they seen. – Shaun Hick
- I don’t see the desert as barren at all; I see it as full and ripe. It doesn’t need to be flattered with rain. It certainly needs rain, but it does with what it has and creates amazing beauty. – Joy Harjo
- I love the rain. It’s my favorite weather.
- I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain…
- If people were like rain, I was like drizzle and she was a hurricane.
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain
- Life will never be perfect, but that doesn’t mean we should give up on making it a little better in a rainy day.
- Rain hangs about the place, like a friendly ghost. if it’s not coming down in delicate droplets, then it’s in buckets; and if neither, it tends to lurk suspiciously in the atmosphere – Barbara Acton-Bond
- Rain is good for me. I feel like I achieve clarity actually when it rains. The longer I have to sit and wait, the clearer my game becomes to me. – Venus Williams
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life – John Updike
- Rain is not only drops of water. Its the love of sky for the earth. They never meet each other but sends love this way.
- Rain makes flowers grow
- Rainy days are the perfect days to cuddle and watch movies.
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book – Bill Watterson
- Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather – John Ruskin
- The best thing one can do when it‘s raining is to let it rain.
- The rain fills the rivers like it fills my peace of mind.
- The rain only means the sun is close by to shine brighter and brighter
- The sound of the rain needs no translation – Alan Watts
- Two raindrops may be the same, but unlike snowflakes, they are far more interesting to listen to.
Cute Rain Quotes
- A rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day at the office.
- A rainy day is a special gift to readers.
- A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Everybody wants happiness, and nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
- God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done.
- I like people who smile when it‘s raining.
- I like shy and introverted characters in a rain party. They exude this intrinsic depth of sincerity. It’s inspiring.
- I need the seasons to live to the rhythm of rain and sun.
- I’m with you always / I’m with you rain or shine.
- Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you.
Rainy Weather Quotes
- Thy fate is the common fate of all; Into each life, some rain must fall.
- There are many times that you speak the loudest when you say nothing in a rainfall.
- The sound of rain needs no translation.
- The question is not what you look at, but what you see.
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.
- Some days you just gotta pull up your boots and dance in the rain.
- Rainy days won’t last forever.
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.
- Rain, rain, go away.
- Rain storm in summer makes me crazy and I know it! It takes crazy people as well to understand a crazy person like me.
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.
Good Morning Rainy Day
- A rainy day can make us happy in so many ways. I hope it always brings a smile to your face. Good morning.
- I remember us making paper boats in the rains and getting drenched till our mothers shouted. Rains always remind me of you. I hope you are doing well. Good morning!
- May the sound of rains always evoke the child within you. Good morning!
- Rains are finally here and I cannot be happier because it is our favourite season. Seasons greetings to you. Good morning.
- Rains are for the soul just like coffee is for the body and both are required for a peaceful morning. Good morning. Enjoy the rains!
- Rains reminded me of you. I miss our long rides and coffee breaks. I wish I could turn back the time again. Good morning. Enjoy the rains!
- Step out and get drenched in the rains like never before. Enjoy little things in life. Good morning.
- The rains have just begun and I wish that it brings peace, love, and happiness in your life. Good morning. Enjoy the rains!