When we see a bond of love between a couple, we recall the old saying “marriages are made in heaven”, the couple is made for each other. The lovely couple is blessed with God’s grace, isn’t it? For such cute partners, you can check out Cute Couple Quotes, also send these quotes to friends.
It is quite common to fall in love with someone you get attracted to, isn’t it? The people who carry their relationship to the next level just because they have a good understanding. Why some people fail in their relationship because they don’t have a strong bond. It is found in many cases, young boys and girls want to settle down their boyfriend or girlfriend, but they are worried about whether their relationship will long for last. That’s why people nowadays prefer to live in a relationship.
Live in is quite common in almost every country, but still, some people are against it and the differences may vary from time to time. It is still a matter of discussion. But for love couples it is great excitement, flexibility in law gives adults a right to make decisions.
When we talk about the positive side of it, during the live-in the couple has got an opportunity to understand each other well, so it will easy for them to take a big decision. If you are romantic couples thinking of live-in relation, then we have Cute Couple quotes, use them to impress each other.
In general, especially in India, the marriage of a man to a woman means a complete relationship, they considered a perfect couple. It is not just a marriage, its a relationship between two families. Some marriages are successful because they understand, care, and respect for each other. Some couples are tensed because of their egos, they never share each other feelings. For those couples, we have brought Perfect & Cute Couple Quotes & don’t forget to share it with others.
Must Read : Love Smile Quotes for Her
Table of Contents
Cute Couple Quotes
- As God’s blessing enriches you both, look to each other for strength.
- Every day is a new adventure because of you.
- I am very happy that you two are together. I wish much happiness to the two of you.
- I barely remember what I was doing with my life before you came along.
- I can’t wait to see where else our love will lead us.
- I don’t mind if I’m not your first love, but I do hope that I’m your last.
- I used to think I knew exactly what I wanted in the perfect soulmate. I was wrong because you are even better than I ever imagined.
- Isn’t it funny how someone who used to be a stranger can become the love of your life?
- Lean on each other’s strengths and forgive each other’s weaknesses.
- My heart explodes when I look at you two! Wishing you the best of all this world can give!
- My life has been such a wonderful adventure since you came along.
- My love for you only grows with each passing day.
- Our prayers for you: That you never go to bed mad and enjoy each other every day of your lives.
- Take my hand and we can get through anything together.
- What a wonderful couple! I’m extremely happy to witness the birth of true love today. I feel it with every piece of my heart. Congratulations!
- What can be more beautiful than two hearts becoming one, guided by the greatest feeling in the universe?
- When love is born between two people, everything else seems not to exist, I hope joy floods your hearts and that you love each other even more every day.
- Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life. ― Aphra Behn
- Gravitation can’t be held responsible for people falling in love. ― Albert Einstein
- I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved; the realm of silence is large enough beyond the grave. ― George Eliot
- I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you. ― Scrubs
- I want you for always – days, years, eternities. ― Franz Schubert
- Ideally, couples need three lives; one for him, one for her, and one for them together. ― Jacqueline Bisset
- If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you. ― Winnie the Pooh
- Marriage is three parts love and seven parts forgiveness of sins. ― Lao Tzu
- Out of all the things that I do all day, telling you that I love you is the sweetest thing I do. It is my favorite part of the day because you deserve all the love I can give. ― Nathan Tweed
- See there’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me. ― Gretchen Kemp
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. ― Audrey Hepburn
- Those two are a fastidious couple. She’s fast and he’s hideous. ― Henny Youngman
- Unmarried couples should get married — that’s an excellent tax avoidance measure, if a bit drastic. ― John Whiting
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ― Robert Fulghum
Best Couple Quotes
- Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.― Anonymous
- Ever since I met you it hasn’t been the same. All you’ve got me doing is drawing hearts around your name. ― Anonymous
- Forever is a long time. But, I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side. ― He Is We from the song ‘I Wouldn’t Mind’.
- I have been astonished that Men could die Martyrs for religion – I have shudder’d at it – I shudder no more – I could be martyr’d for my Religion – Love is my religion – I could die for that – I could die for you. ― John Keats
- I still remember the first time I fell for you; I haven’t gotten up since. ― Anonymous
- I won’t promise to be yours forever, because I won’t live that long. But let me be yours for as long as I live. ― Anonymous
- I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you. ― Dirty Dancing
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. ― Hermann Hesse from his novel, ‘Narcissus and Goldmund’.
- Let’s run away to our secret place and stay there forever. ― Anonymous
- Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.― Swedish Proverb
- Sometimes the only part of my life I’m sure about, is the part I share with you. ― Anonymous
- There will always be the girls you can’t believe you were once friends with. The boys you can’t believe you kissed. And, the one boy you can’t believe you ever lived without. ― Anonymous
- When I am with you I feel perfect. ― Anonymous
- You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. ― Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time
- Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer. ― Boys Like Girls from the song ‘Thunder’.
Also Read : Cute Romantic Quotes for Her
Couple Love Quotes
- A true love story never has an ending.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ― Lao Tzu
- Do not think of what happened or what will happen, now that you love each other, focus on living this moment to the fullest. Many congratulations.
- Love is a two-way street constantly under construction. ― Carroll Bryant
- Love lets you find those hidden places in another person. – Hilary T. Smith
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. ― Maya Angelou
- May God love and keep you all the days of your life.
- Thank you for letting me be myself and for loving me for who I really am.
- There is nothing you could do that could stop me from loving you.
- Today, I love you more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Bronte
Couple Goals Quotes
- Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself. – Oprah
- Find someone who makes you a better person.
- I am a better person because of you. You help me be the best person that I can be and you always encourage me to reach my full potential.
- If happiness is a drug, then I want to be your dealer.
- No matter how long you have been in a relationship, remember that nobody is a mind reader. Always communicate with each other.
- No relationship is perfect, but a great relationship is worth the work.
- Our soul mate is the one who makes life come to life. – Richard Bach
- Sometimes we can disagree, but at the same time, there is something perfect about you and me.
- There aren’t enough words in the dictionary that can adequately describe how happy I am to be with you.
- We all deserve someone who loves us even when we are not at our best.
- When two people in a relationship really care about each other, they will find a way to make things work.
- When you are in a relationship, never go to bed angry.
- You make me see the world in brighter colors when all I used to see before was dull shades of gray.
Anniversary Quotes For Couple
- No matter how much the stars, moon, and sun shine, you will always be the brightest thing in my life.
- If I could go back in time to choose the love of my life, I would only try to find you a little earlier so that I could get to spend even more time with you.
- I will love you evermore when we are old and gray.
- I always feel like our love is as new as the first day that I fell in love with you.
- Forget the fairy tales, I think our love story is the best one ever told.
- Even after all this time you still make me weak in the knees.
Funny Couple Quotes
- Where love is the case, the doctor is an ass. – English Proverb
- What’s the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds. – Cindy Garner
- Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. – Fran Lebowitz
- Romance is the icing, but love is the cake.
- Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings. – David Sedaris
- My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on. – Joan Rivers
- Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else. – Jean Kerr
- Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. – Phyllis Diller
- Marriage is like pantyhose. It all depends on what you put into it. – Phyllis Schlafly
- Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery. – Erma Bombeck
- Love is the same as like except you feel sexier. – Judith Viorst
- Love is telling someone that his zipper is open or her wig looks too fake.
- Love is sharing your popcorn. – Charles Schultz
- I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth. – Chico Marx
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. – Groucho Marx
- He gave her a look that you could have poured on a waffle. – Ring Lardner
- Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe. – Jackie Mason
- Don’t make love by the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbors ain’t.
- A kiss without a mustache is like an egg without salt. – Spanish Proverb
Must Read : Best Harry Potter Quotes From Dumbledore
Power Couple Quotes
- According to Newton’s Law of love, love can neither be created nor destroyed. However, it can create a girlfriend who can destroy wallets.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles M. Schulz
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
- I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it. – Elizabeth Evans
- If love is a blunder, then it means that the biggest fault in my life is loving you.
- If you love ’em in the morning with their eyes full of crust; if you love ’em at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love. – Miles Davis
- It is not love that makes a relationship complicated; it’s the people in it who do.
- Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there. – George Burns
- Love is a mutual self-giving which ends in self-recovery. – Fulton J. Sheen
- Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses. – Thomas Dewar
- My mind works great wonder 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day until I met you.
- The four most important words in any marriage. I’ll do the dishes.
- Will you lend me a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Perfect Couple Quotes
- Don’t feel bad if you see your ex with someone else. Remember, our parents taught us to give the things we don’t need to the less fortunate.
- During my days, the teenagers talk about movies, music and love. Now, all the kids talk about are sex, relationship and heartbreak.
- Girls cry their eyes out until they are dry, while boys drink their beers until their mugs are all dried up.
- I want to be the reason when you look down on your phone, you’ll have this goofy smile in your face and jump up and down like a silly little girl, and then fall down a manhole.
- I want to be your sweet good morning, your lovely good night and your most painful goodbye.
- I wish there’s a traffic light to tell me when to stop, go and slow down when I took this road of falling in love.
- Love is like a headache or a backache. It does not show in the MRI or X-ray, but you just know that it’s there.
- Love with old men is as the sun upon the snow, it dazzles more than it warms. – J. P. Senn
- Marriage does not only require you to deal with expenses and the toilet seat, you also have to deal with feelings and the last resort, the lawyers.
- Promise yourself not to be a woman who needs a man to live, but a woman a man needs.
- Staying in love for more than 5 years is almost impossible. Staying in love with the same person for you’re the rest of your life is a miracle.
- Stop waiting for your prince in a white horse. Go and find him. The poor bastard might be lost, stuck in an island or something.
- To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
- You will always be my 11:11 and the name I write in my naughty list.
Also Read : Short & Funny Bike Riding Quotes Sayings