Inspiring Fear Quotes & Sayings that are meant to deal with fear or anxiety. The most common type of fear is negative thoughts that come to our mind. The reason could be many such as disappointed with jobs, things are not going the way it was expected, failure in love & more. Don’t forget to see Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas Quotes.
To deal with psychological fear is to stay away from negative people, be in the company of like-minded people, try to make yourself positive in any circumstances.
How to get away from negative thoughts? Sometimes a word of motivation makes a lot of difference, isn’t it? We have especially selected Motivational Overcoming Fear Quotes. The term “fear” means an unpleasant feeling caused by pain, harm, danger.
Fear exists within you, you are the sole creator. This is an illusion that you made yourself because you are thing about consequences rather than results. This happens when things are not within your reach, people over-expectation and the most common reason is, what people will say if unsuccessful?
If you don’t deal with your anxiety or fear, that holds you back from doing things that make you successful. Don’t think about what others will say? don’t afraid of be being people’s judgment. Do you work as normal, don’t think about the negative side of it. When you initiate a task, put your hundred percent every time to complete it.
To get rid of fear, read the whole list of Afraid Quotes that will help you with dealing with the problem of anxiety within you. Our Greatest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate, but the main reason is the thought process, how to deal with the particular situation, isn’t it? We need a regular dose of motivation to deal with it.
- Anything I’ve ever done that ultimately was worthwhile… initially scared me to death. — Betty Bender
- Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. — Helen Keller
- Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will. — James Stephens
- Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it… that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear. — Dale Carnegie
- Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have. — Louis E. Boone
- Fear of self is the greatest of all terrors, the deepest of all dread, the commonest of all mistakes. From it grows failure. Because of it, life is a mockery. Out of it comes despair. — David Seasbury
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. — Rosa Parks
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. — Nelson Mandela
- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. — Marcus Aurelius
- If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear? — Confucius
- If you’re not willing to risk, you cannot grow. If you cannot grow, you cannot be your best. If you cannot be your best, you cannot be happy. If you cannot be happy, what else is there? — Les Brown
- Laughter is poison to fear. — George R.R. Martin
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. — Anais Nin
- Living with fear stops us taking risks, and if you don’t go out on the branch, you’re never going to get the best fruit. — Sarah Parish
- Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.
- No power so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear. — Edmund Burke
- Don’t fear, just live right. — Neal A. Maxwell
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear. — Jack Canfield
Our Deepest Fear Quote
- Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Fear has a large shadow, but he himself is small. — Ruth Gendler
- Fear has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours. — Zig Ziglar
- Fear is a darkroom where negatives develop. — Usman B. Asif
- Fear is only as deep as the mind allows. — Japanese Proverb
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil. — Aristotle
- Fear is the lengthened shadow of ignorance. — Arnold Glasow
- Fear is the needle that pierces us that it may carry a thread to bind us to heaven. — James Hastings
- Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends. — Shirley Maclaine
- Fear makes us feel our humanity. — Benjamin Disraeli
- Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real.
- Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish, be educated out. — Karl Augustus Menninger
- Fears are stories we tell ourselves.
- Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.
- Find out what you’re afraid of and go live there. — Chuck Palahniuk
- I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today. — William Allen White
Overcoming Fear Quotes
- Ignorance is the parent of fear. — Herman Melville
- In skating over thin ice our safety is in our speed. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- In time we hate that which we often fear. — William Shakespeare
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. — Dale Carnegie
- Instead of worrying about what people say of you, why not spend time trying to accomplish something they will admire. — Dale Carnegie
- It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live. — Marcus Aurelius
- Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage with others. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. — Marie Curie
- Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them… they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight. — Orison Swett Marden
- Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness. — Bertrand Russell
- Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears. — Rudyard Kipling
- One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do. — Henry Ford
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. — Steve Jobs
- The best way out is always through. — Robert Frost
- The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. — Joseph Campbell
- The enemy is fear. We think it is hate; but, it is fear. — Gandhi
- Our Greatest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate
- The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one. — John C. Maxwell
- The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. — H. P. Lovecraft
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid. — Lady Bird Johnson
- There are several good protections against temptation, but the surest is cowardice. — Mark Twain
- There are times when fear is good. It must keep its watchful place at the heart’s controls. — Aeschylus
- There are very few monsters who warrant the fear we have of them. — Andre Gide
- To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. — Soren Kierkegaard
- To overcome fear, here’s all you have to do: realize the fear is there, and do the action you fear anyway. — Peter McWilliams
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem to be more afraid of life than death. — James F. Byrnes
- Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not. — Virgil Thomson
- We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality. — Seneca
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. — Plato
- When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. — Henry David Thoreau
- Where no hope is left, is left no fear. — Milton
- Who sees all beings in his own self, and his own self in all beings, loses all fear. — Isa Upanishad, Hindu Scripture
- You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you. — Eric Hoffer
- You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Sometimes we have to stop being being scared and just go for it.
- If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living.
- People are just afraid of things too much. Afraid of things that don’t necessarily merit fear.
- We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
- Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.
- Never stop because you are afraid – you are never so likely to be wrong.
- Being scared can keep a man from getting killed, and often makes a better fighter out of him.
- To be afraid is to behave as if the truth were not true.
- There’s no purer feeling in the world than being scared.
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.
- Learning how to face fear really makes you invincible because you stop being scared.
- Sometimes you have to stop being scared & just go for it. Either it will work, or it won’t. That’s life.
- Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
- What you are afraid to do is a clear indicator of the next thing you need to do.
- Sometime it’s good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose.
- Being scared is part of being alive. Accept it. Walk through it.
- Of the mental hazards, being scared is the worst. When you get scared, you get tense.
- Everything worth doing starts with being scared.
- There’s no point in being scared of just trying.
- For some reason, people value being scared less than they value laughing.
- He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.
- If you push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking risk, really amazing things can happen.
- You have decided being scared is caused mostly by thinking.
- That’s the trouble with being scared all the time. Eventually, people just go numb.
- One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end.
- Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it. – C. JoyBell C.
- You’re not afraid to try again. You’re just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ― Nelson Mandela
- Always do what you’re afraid to do. ― E. Lockhart
- I am afraid of not finding another job.
- I am afraid of not making enough money.
- I am afraid of being a failure in life.
- I am afraid of becoming a homeless person.
- I am afraid of what my friends or family are going to say or think about me.
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas Quotes
- Too weird to live, too rare to die! ― Hunter S. Thompson
- In a closed society where everybody’s guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity. ― Hunter S. Thompson,
- Good people drink good beer. ― Hunter S. Thompson,
- We can’t stop here, this is bat country! ― Hunter S. Thompson
- You better take care of me Lord, if you don’t you’re gonna have me on your hands. ― Hunter S. Thompson
- There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. ― Hunter S. Thompson,
- Buy the ticket, take the ride. ― Hunter S. Thompson
- No, this is not a good town for psychedelic drugs. Reality itself is too twisted. ― Hunter S. Thompson
- We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. ― Hunter S. Thompson
- Turn the goddam music up! My heart feels like an alligator! ― Hunter S. Thompson
- You took too much man, too much, too much. ― Hunter S. Thompson