Blood Donation Quotes Inspire people to save lives. Blood donation is a noble cause, it’s the easiest way to save people in danger, who desperately in need of blood. It is a great service to mankind, everyone should be part of this cause.
Still, people in rural as well as in urban areas are hesitant to donate, because they are not well aware of it. We should tell people more about blood donation, and it’s safe.
We are living in a technology era, blood donation is a safe process. A healthy person can donate 470 ml, which is only 8% of adult blood. This does not have any health issues. You can learn about blood donation, also visit a blood donation camp near you.
According to a survey done worldwide, nearly 10% of people are donating blood globally. Many people died because of a shortage of blood, don’t let people die, you can be a savior for them.
The 14th of June is celebrated as World Blood Donor Day to encourage people to come forward. You can do your bit to save life & motivate others as well. Helping people is the greatest feeling, isn’t it? You must check this out Best Slogans On Blood Donation
& share them with friends on social media.
Blood Donation Quotes
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
- I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. – Winston Churchill
- You are not important because of how long you live, you are important because of how effective you live. – Myles Munroe
- Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up. – John Holmes
- We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men. – Herman Melville
- I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat – Winston Churchill
- Making a donation is the ultimate sign of solidarity. Actions speak louder than words. – Ibrahim Hooper
- Blood Donation will cost you nothing, but it will save a life!
- If you really want to lend a hand, lend an arm.
- Never feel yourself weak, you have the ability to save a life. Just donate blood.
- Donate your blood for a reason, let the reason to be life.
- Your blood is replaceable. A life is not.
- Your little effort can give others second chance to live life.
- To give blood you need neither extra strength nor extra food, and you will save a life.
- You are Rock Star in someone’s life, donate blood.
- Opportunities knock the door sometimes, so don’t let it go and donate blood.
- Never refuse to donate blood if you can, as you may be the next needy.
- You can share messages, why not blood?
Inspiring Quotes About Blood Donation
- I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat – Winston Churchill
- The blood is red gold in the time of saving a life.
- If you’re a blood donor, you’re a hero to someone, somewhere, who received your gracious gift of life.
- Mother’s tears cannot save her child’s life but your blood can.
- A single pint can save three lives, a single gesture can create a million smiles.
- To the young and healthy it’s no loss. To sick it’s hope of life. Donate Blood to give back life.
- Blood is a life, pass it on!
- Blood can circulate forever if you keep donating it.
- The Blood Donor of today may be recipient of tomorrow.
- Every drop of blood is like a breath for someone! Donate blood.
- Sometimes money cannot save life but donated blood can!
- The blood is red gold in time of saving a life.
- Blood donation is the way to stay healthy.
Donate Blood Save Life Quotes
- To whomsoever saved my life – ‘Thank you’ I owe you my blood. – Kid
- Tears of a mother cannot save her Child. But your Blood can.
- You don’t have to be somebody’s family member to donate blood
- You are somebody’s type, Please donate.
- Don’t let fools or mosquitoes suck your blood, put it to good use
- Starve a vampire, donate blood.
- The blood you donate gives someone another chance at life. One day that someone may be a close relative, a friend, a loved one—or even you.
- Blood donation never asks to be rich or poor, any healthy person can donate blood.
- Never lose the opportunity for blood donation as it always chose someone special.
- Donate blood and be the reason of smile to many faces.
- Donate blood and be a hero of someone’s life.
- A drop of blood can save a life! Don’t waste it and donate blood.
- It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.
- You don’t have to have a medical degree to save a life. Just a fair degree of humanity. Give Blood. Save Life.
- No one has ever become poor by giving. – Anne Frank
- A donation of blood means a few minutes to you, but a lifetime for somebody else.
- The donation of blood makes the difference between life and death.
- Donate blood and get real blessings.
- Someone’s blood saved my life and made my mom smile – was that you?
Best Slogans On Blood Donation
- A life may depend on a gesture from you, a bottle of Blood.
- Don’t let mosquitoes get your blood first.- Anonymous, blood donation quotes funny
- Someone’s blood saved my life and made my mom smile – was that you? – A 5 yr old Kid
- A bottle of blood saved my life, was it yours.
- You don’t have to be somebody’s family member to donate blood.- Anonymous, blood donation on birthday quotes
- To whomsoever saved my life – ‘Thank you’ I owe you my blood –Kid
- Every blood donor is a life saver.
- It feels good, It makes me Proud, I am a blood donor.
- You are somebody’s type, Please donate.- Anonymous, creative blood donation quotes
- The best blood will at some time get into a fool or a mosquito. – Austin O’Malley
- Your blood can give a life to someone.
- Your blood donation can give a precious smile to someone’s face.
- Don’t let fools or mosquitoes suck your blood, put it to good use. Donate blood and save a life.
- Give Blood, Give Life. – Anonymous, first time blood donation quotes
- Your blood donation is the best social help!
- Donate blood and get real blessings.
- Blood donation is the real act of humanity.
- Starve a vampire, donate blood. [American Red Cross], red cross blood donation quotes
- Opportunities knock the door sometimes, so don’t let it go and donate blood!