Every person does a job or a business for a living. There comes a time when you retire from your jobs when you attain a specific age limit in an organization.
Then you recall old memories with colleagues or Bosses. If any of your co-workers will retire shortly, then these retirement quotes For Teachers, Coworkers & Boss will help him immensely throughout his life.
When you get rid of all work-related tension during retirement time, you are a bit relaxed from family responsibilities. At this age, you have already settled your children & created enough backup for your and your spouse’s survival. You have free time for family and spend a good time playing with small children.
Retirement is an occasion where the person lacks words to speak. Because of these special moments and emotional attachment with the company, you are confused about what to say. The retirement farewell ceremony is held to recognize individual work and their contribution.
A retirement speech should be linked; it’s the right mix of your existing company experience and includes your future expectations about life. Make sure you should thank everyone for their support during your tenure.
Whether you work in a private firm, working as a teacher and principal or doctor, whatever the job profile you may hold, at some point in time, you have to retire from regular jobs and discharge your duties.
Farewell Captions, the party is both a happy and sad moment as it is the last day of work. So we have covered the Funny & Happy Retirement quotes listed on our website that will help prepare a farewell speech.
Every person has immense responsibilities to fulfill before retirement. Taking care of family, the expense for child education, marriage, household expenses, and more.
At the same time, you also have to save money for your future. Because you can’t entirely rely on your children, anything could be possible, and you have to think about it in advance. Proper management is a must to secure your future.
People are engaged in their job so profoundly that they forget about/her desire, like, or dislike. The earning member in a family in indulge in family responsibility, and they don’t have time for themselves. These Inspirational Retirement quotes will encourage you to do more.
The major problem faced after retirement is money; regular income is discontinued. Expenses, doctor fees, medicine, etc., as you become older, your health deteriorates.
If you want to live a good life after retirement, you need sufficient money. People working in the government department get a pension as a return gift. Higher class people manage well, but Medium or below average class people suffer a lot.
To deal with such situations, systematic investment at the start of a job, with proper planning, you create a good amount of money for the next phase of your life. Read the following Retirement Quotes & Sayings that will motivate you, and you will start planning to secure your future.
Must Read : Inspiring Leadership Quotes
Table of Contents
- Your next phase a life awaits, go after it!
- Your hard work earned you your retirement, great job!
- You’ve worked your entire life for this day, you deserve it, and all the best for a happy retirement!
- You’re now your own boss! Enjoy this chapter in your life. Have an amazing retirement.
- You will be missed around here. Make your retirement fun!
- You will be greatly missed! We hope you enjoy your retirement as much as we enjoyed having you around the office. All the best!
- You will be deeply missed! You are truly a one in million person that can never be replaced! Enjoy your retirement!
- You will always be remembered for your accomplishments. Thank you for your years of hard work and dedication to our team, and congrats on your retirement!
- You leave your old boss in the past after retirement and start life with your new boss, your wife. Good luck my friend!
- You have worked very hard for your family and deserve a break. Congrats!
- You have taught us all so much, we will miss your face in the office!
- You have made us and the company better, and for that we thank you. Enjoy your retirement!
- You have earned your retirement. I hope it is both relaxing and wonderful!
- You have earned your retirement. Enjoy, my friend!
Happy Retirement Quotes
- You have earned every bit of your retirement days! We are so happy for you!
- You have done so many great things for us. Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor!
- You have been one of the greatest bosses ever! Please love your retirement!
- You have been great to work with and I will never forget all you taught me along the way. You are a great role model! Have an awesome retiree experience!
- You get to spend every day with your partner. I bet you can’t wait to start gardening again! Happy Retirement!
- You deserve retirement! You’ve worked hard for your family and deserve to take a break! Congrats.
- You deserve it as you’ve worked every day of your life for this! Have a great retirement!
- You can’t put off being young until you retire. – Philip Larkin
- You can now start doing all the fantastic stuff you have always wanted to do!
- You are really a unique person and will be much missed. Enjoy your retirement!
- You are one of the hardest working people I have ever met! You earned every single part of your retirement! Great job and adios amigo.
- You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- You are going to get into all kinds of things, have fun!
- You are an amazing co-worker, I will never forget all the little tips and tricks you taught me along the way. You are an inspiration to us all. Congrats on your well deserved retirement days.
- You are a true friend! You have shown me, you can love the people you work with. Happy Retirement!
- You are a true friend! Our years of work together have showed me that you can love your work if you love the people you work with. Thank you for proving that to me! Happy Retirement!
- You always inspired us and will not be forgotten after you retire!
- Wishing you the very best in your new happy retired life!
- When someone as wonderful as you finally gets to retire it makes my heart melt! Congrats and all the best to your relaxing years ahead!
- What do you call a person who is happy on a Monday? Retired. – Unknown
- What are you going to do with your free time now you are retired? I can fill your Tuesday’s with gossip and coffee. What do you say?
- Well done from the whole team. You will be hard to replace!
- We love to see you walk….into retirement, lol! Congratulations, well deserved!
- We hope you enjoy a long and happy retirement!
- We hate to see you go, but love to see you walk away… into retirement that is ha ha ha. Congratulations, you deserve it!
- We can tell that you loved your job! Let’s hope your retirement brings you the same fulfillment or even more!
- Very few people dedicate themselves to their job the way you have. Now, its time to take some time for yourself and I can only imagine the kind of things you are going to get into.
- Travel, relax, enjoy life and spend all the kids inheritance (they will never know ha ha ha). Best of wishes.
- Time to do all the things that make you truly happy!
- Time spent in laughter when one is retired is well invested. – Unknown
- Time for an active and pleasurable retirement!
- Time for a well earned break after all those years of work!
- Think about it, now you never have to ask for a day off again. Happy Retirement!
- There’s one thing I always wanted to do before I quit . . . . retire! – Groucho Marx
- There is a whole new kind of life ahead, full of experiences just waiting to happen. Some call it ‘retirement.’ I call it ‘bliss.’ – Betty Sullivan
- The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off. – Abe Lemons
Retirement Quotes For Teachers
- The start of a new chapter. Enjoy your newly found freedom!
- The road ahead has destination retirement ahead of it!
- The fun times are only just beginning! Well done, you have reached your retirement goal!
- The finer things in life await in your happy retirement!
- The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before the boss does. – Unknown
- The best part of your life is awaiting!
- Thanks for always challenging us to be our best. Have a great retirement with many years of happiness to come!
- Thank you for your years of dedication and work to our team. We will never forget you for your accomplishments and congratulations on your retirement!
- Thank you for inspiring us all to do our absolute best. You are a very motivating and pleasant person to work with. You will not be forgotten after you retire!
- Thank you for helping us to achieve so much and congrats on your retirement!
- Thank you for being an amazing example for me and our team. Your dedication and hard work is really inspiring! I will never forget you for that! Enjoy your retirement!
- Thank you for always motivating us to do our best. We wish you an amazing retirement with years of enjoyment to come!
- Thank you for always challenging us to become the best at what we do. Congrats on your retirement!
- Sooner or later I’m going to die, but I’m not going to retire. – Margaret Mead
- Say goodbye to slow Mondays and pointless staff meetings ha ha ha! Your new life is waiting for you.
- Retiring means less responsibility and almost no work. Please let me know if you need help finding things to do, my garage could use a once over ha ha ha! Congrats (insert name)!
- Retirement…relaxation, enjoyment, fun, freedom! Enjoy it!
- Retirement: That’s when you return from work one day and say, Hi, Honey, I’m home — forever. – Gene Perret
- Retirement, fun times, enjoy!
- Retirement is wonderful. It’s doing nothing without worrying about getting caught at it. – Gene Perret
- Retirement is wonderful if you have two essentials — much to live on and much to live for. – Unknown
- Retirement is the start of a new story. Make it a good one!
- Retirement is the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new one. Let’s hope the next chapter of your life are as good or better as your previous! Congratulations!
- Retirement is not the end of the road. It is the beginning of the open highway. – Unknown
- Retirement is all about embracing your future and leaving the past behind. Enjoy the years ahead!
- Retire from work, but not from life. -M.K. Soni
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one’s teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. -Arthur E. Morgan
- Planning to retire? Before you do, find your hidden passion. Do the thing that you have always wanted to do. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else. – Fred Rogers
- Now the boss is off your back, your free to do whatever you want, whenever you like, as long as your wife agrees! Happy retirement!
- Now that you’ve retired, you can start doing all of the wonderful things I’ve heard you talking about over the years! Congrats.
- Now that you’re retired, you get to spend everyday with your wife. I’m sure you can’t wait to get your green thumb dirty again! Enjoy it.
- Now that you’re retired you can do all the things you enjoy. Have a happy retirement!
- Now that you got your boss off your back you can do what you want, when you want, as long as your wife approves of course ha ha ha!
- Now that you are retired, what are you going to do with all of that free time? I could fill up your Tuesday’s with coffee and gossip? What do you say? Enjoy yourself out there!
- No-one deserves this retirement more than you but we are still going to miss you!
- No more Mondays…no more pointless meetings…enjoy your freedom!
Retirement Quotes For Coworkers
- Never again will you have to face dreaded Mondays! Every day for you is the weekend now! Lucky You.
- May your retirement years bring you great joy and happiness!
- May your retirement bring you everything you want it to be!
- Make sure you enjoy retirement like you enjoyed working with all of us! Send us a postcard from your next trip.
- Let’s make sure your retirement is even more fulfilling than your career!
- Leave your past behind and embrace your new future. Work it over, retirement is here! Let’s go!
- Leave the past behind and love the years ahead! Happy Retirement!
- Joy and happiness await in your retirement!
- It’s true…you never really get a day off when you are retired!
- It’s sad to say goodbye, but great to know you are headed on to greener pastures! Congrats!
- It’s is like an extended vacation…only with no paid time off! We will miss you!
- It will be tough to find someone that works as hard and is dedicated as much as you are! Congrats from the whole team!
- It makes my heart melt when someone as wonderful as you retires! Well done and enjoy all those relaxing years ahead!
- it is time to do all the things you love. Happy Retirement!
- If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. – Anne Bradstreet
- I’m sure you never thought this day would come… Well other than that calendar you had that marked down the last days until your retirement ha ha ha! Enjoy yourself my friend, you will be greatly missed!
- I’m so happy to see you reach your goal! Retirement holds new beginnings for you. Seek out everything that retirement has to offer you.
- I’m retired – goodbye tension! – Unknown
- I will never forget you. have an awesome retirement!
- I never thought this day would come, even though you have been counting it down in front of us for a month! Enjoy, my friend, You will be missed!
- I hope your retirement is a dream come true for you!
- I hear your wife has lots of work for you to do and you call it retirement!?
- I am so happy to see you reach your retirement. New beginnings for you, seek it out and enjoy!
- Hey it’s time to tee it up on that retirement golf trip you are always talking about!
- Here’s to wishing you health, wealth and happiness in retirement. Congratulations to you!
- Here’s to hoping your new found freedom in retirement brings you fun, relaxation and enjoyment! All the best to you.
- Health and happiness in your retirement!
- Have fun with your new found freedom! Here’s to hoping your retirement is a dream come true!
- Have fun spending the government money!
- Have a great retirement! You have made us all better!
- Have a great new journey! We will miss your knowledge, dedication and experience.
- Have a fruitful and joyful retirement!
- Enjoy working for your new boss, your wife! Good luck my friend!
- Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor. Here’s to wishing you a relaxing and wonderful retirement.
- Enjoy luxury and spend all the kids inheritances! Best wishes!
- Enjoy all the coffee you like now you are on the world’s longest coffee break, retirement!
- Embrace your new goals. Retirement is here! Let’s go!
- early retirement, well done! Enjoy the wonderful opportunities coming your way!
- Don’t simply retire from something; have something to retire to. – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Don’t forget to send us a postcard from your next trip overseas! Enjoy your retirement!
- Don’t act your age in retirement. Act like the inner young person you have always been. – J. A. West
- Do not forget to stop by the office every once in a while for a chat!
- Choose a work that you love and you won’t have to work another day. – Confucius
- Boy, am I jealous! Enjoy a great retirement!
- Best wishes. Life begins at retirement!
- As one chapter ends, another begins, welcome to your new found freedom!
- As in all successful ventures, the foundation of a good retirement is planning. – Earl Nightingale
- Are you seriously retiring already? It seems like you just started yesterday. You will be deeply missed my friend!
- Are you ready for that golf trip you were always telling me about? Enjoy your golf retirement!
- All The Best wishes on your early retirement. Enjoy the new opportunities to do fun and wonderful things just for you.
- All the best for an amazing retirement! Enjoy your new chapter in life, where you become your own boss.
- All of the wonderful things you’ve done for us will not be forgotten. Congrats on the fruits of your hard labor!
- Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can’t retire his experience. He must use it. Experience achieves more with less energy and time. – Bernard Baruch
- A wife’s full-time job starts when her husband retires. Glad to see you got promoted!
- A retirement your deserve…we are so happy for you!
- insert name) you know, retiring means almost no work and little responsibility. If you need things to do my garage can use a clean up, ha ha! Congratulations!
- Enjoy your retirement and thank you for being so inspiring and dedicated!
Funny Retirement Quotes
- During your work life you pick up a lot of bad habits… like working.
- Enjoy your new freedom, born from all your hard work here!
- Every day is now your weekend, what fun!
- Great to know you are heading to a warmer climate. Congrats!
- Happy retirement wishes! Wishing you all the best in your new retired life.
- Happy Retirement! You’ll never have to ask for a day off ever again!
- How do you know it’s time to retire? It’s when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it!
- I love being a grandparent in retirement. I give my grandkids a lot of sugar and then leave them with their parents to deal with them.
- I never reveal my age, but I do let people know I’m retired. They can just guess my age from that statement.
- I wish I could reveal my age, but I just can’t. It keeps changing all the time.
- Just when the wife thinks they got rid of their kids for living in the house, the husband decides to retire.
- Now Fridays aren’t the best day of the week anymore… they all are!
- Retirement is just a never-ending vacation.
- Retirement is like coming home one day and telling your wife, honey, I’m home… for good!
- The best part about retirement is that you don’t have to worry about getting caught for doing nothing.
- The world’s longest coffee break is often referred to as retirement.
- Think about retirement as being two six-month holidays per year.
- When is a retiree’s bedtime? About 30 minutes after they fall asleep on the couch.
- Why do retirees smile all the time? Because they can’t hear a word you are saying!
- Why don’t retirees mind being called seniors? Because the term comes with a 10% discount.
Inspirational Retirement Quotes
- You have to put off being young until you can retire.
- You don’t stop laughing when you age, you age when you stop laughing.
- There really are two lives we live. The first life and then the second life when we realize we only have one life.
- The best part about retirement is spending time with the grandkids.
- Retirement isn’t the end of the road, but just a turn in the road.
- Retirement is the only time in your life when time no longer equals money.
- Retirement is a time to enjoy the things you never could before.
- Retire from your job, but never retire your mind.
- My best days in retirement are when I give back to the community.
- Didn’t you only just start yesterday? Happy Retirement, friend!
- Consider this an extended vacation that never ends… Only you don’t get paid days off ha ha ha!
- Congratulations! Wishing you the very best in health, wealth and happiness!
- Congrats on starting your last new job!
- Age is just a number, but retirement is one of the greatest gifts to mankind.
Retirement Quotes For Boss
- Congrats on being so tired that you had to retire.
- Dear boss, your retirement is life’s way of letting you know it is time you put your friends and family before your work. Happy retirement!
- Enjoy being the master of absolutely nothing.
- Enjoy working at living, rather than living at work.
- Enjoy your new vacation that never ends!
- Enjoy your new weekends which will last 7 days!
- Go make the most of your days and enjoy your retirement
- Hope you enjoy your retirement!
- I’m pretty jealous of you, but needless to say, I’m happy for your retirement
- It’s time to work on your golf game, enjoy retirement!
- Now as you retire, we are going to miss our great colleague who use to entertain us while working hard to take away our pressure.
- Say goodbye to tension and hello to your pension.
- The best part about being retired is never having to request time off. Congratulations!
- We envy you, but are excited for you!
- We wish that you were born a couple of years later so that we would have more time to learn from a great boss like you. Happy retirement.
- We wish you the best retirement possible.
- Wishing you a happy retirement!
- Wishing you the best retirement ever! Enjoy the new chapter of your life and enjoy being your own boss.
- You are one of the greatest bosses I have ever worked for! You truly deserve every little bit of joy retirement has to offer! VentanaWinds
- Your wife has a new full time assistant. Congrats on the job promo!
READ MORE: Always Keep Smiling Quotes & Sayings