Best Patience Quotes that can make a lot of difference, the way you deal with things. If you are the person who gets easily aggressive on petty matters, then this is a must-read article for you.
The most important thing in your life, your answer is a success, isn’t it? Motivation alone won’t give you success, the other important factor is patience, nobody can succeed in any work if they don’t have patience.
Nothing can be easily achieved, despite it’s a small or big goal. It is well said that a person who is not persistent in his/her work, they can’t get what they wanted.
If you want to achieve your goal then you should have a patient. I have presented you beautiful sentences on Sabr Quotes or Patience Is A Virtue Quote that will help you a lot, over the time you can see a change in your behavior.
There are rare occasions in life when we are a few steps behind success. Some people give up when they are very close to their destination because they are frustrated & lose their patience.
But people who have patience and put extra effort during this time or survive they become successful. One thing I want to clear here, Hard work never goes waste, this is the fact and you mean it.
Every action there is always an equal opposite reaction, sometimes it turns out to be good or in your favor and sometimes against you. But what you have to do is, do whatever you are doing with consistency and put your 100 percent, strong determined people always get success.
The difficult situations can make people break, shatter confidence. In such circumstances, what you needed most is strong will power, and the patience is the panacea for any trouble. It helps you to a standstill in a difficult time, and becomes more strong over time.
A difficult time comes in everybody’s life, some people will fail and tough people will get through.
The most common question, why most people will not survive for long, the major problem with these people is they give up when they first encountered a difficult problem.
They immediately shift their focus to another easy task, this happens with most people, because they are used to easy things. But life is not that easy, it is found that the starting phase would be very difficult but the end will be fruitful if one survives till the end.
What I realized is patience is the people’s greatest asset? You can realize it in your day yo day life experience. That’s why great people credit their success to patience.
Look at the biography of any successful person, they have a clear-cut message to all doers, achieving anything big in your life, you have to have patience. Some times inspiring words from people will encourage you.
- 99+ Kuala Lumpur Captions and Quotes For Instagram 2023
- 141+ Instagram Farewell Captions & Good Bye Quotes for Friends 2022
- 88+ Bad Boss Quotes and Sayings For Workplace 2022
Best Patience Quotes
- Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles and the water is clear? – Lao Tzu
- By staying on top of your reactions you will be able to develop patience and tolerance; two distinct traits required for achieving long-term success. – Annabelle Higgins
- But ‘not giving up’ requires a certain level of patience, of hours and hours, and sometimes days or weeks, months or years of trying and perfecting. – V. Noot
- Best Patience Quotes And Sayings 4
- Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve. – Anonymous
- Be positive, patient and persistent.
- Be patient. Sometimes you have to go through the worst to get the best.
- Be patient. Good things come to those who wait.
- Be Patient. Everything is coming together. Whatever you are waiting for is on its way to you.
- Be patient. Everything is coming together. – Anonymous
- Be patient, good things take time. – Anonymous
- Anger is natural with everybody but tolerance leads to patience for reward.
- All great achievements require time. – Maya Angelou
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation. — Molière
- A waiting person is a patient person. The word patience means the willingness to stay where we are and live the situation out to the full in the belief that something hidden there will manifest itself to us. – Henri J.M. Nouwen
- A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.
- A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret
- A man who masters patience masters everything else. – Anonymous
- Doing interesting work when nobody notices takes patience and belief. – Brian Knapp
- Don’t lose hope, just lose your ego with work and patience.
- Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. – Billy Graham
- Endurance is nobler than strength, and patience than beauty. – John Ruskin
- Endurance is the crowning quality, and patience all the passion of great hearts. – James Russell Lowell
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
Quotes About Patience And Understanding
- Everything will fall into place, you just gotta be patient and trust the process.
- For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice – no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service. – John Burroughs
- God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith but it’s worth the wait. – Anonymous
- Patience attracts happiness; it brings near that which is far. – Swahili Proverb
- Patience and tenacity are worth more than twice their weight of cleverness. – Thomas Henry Huxley
- Patience and silence are two powerful energies. Patience makes you mentally strong, silence makes you emotionally strong! – B.K. Shivani
- Patience and self-restraint strengthen you. Impatience and self-indulgence weaken you.– Dr T.P.Chia
- Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. – John Quincy Adams
- Patience and fortitude conquer all things. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Patience and diligence, like faith, remove mountains. – William Penn
- Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures. – Joseph Addison
- Our patience will achieve more than our force. – Edmund Burke
- Our levels of desire, patience, persistence, and confidence end up playing a much larger role in success than sheer reasoning powers. – Robert Greene
- Our impatience of miles, when we are in hurry; but it is still best that a mile should have seventeen hundred and sixty yards. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily. – Friedrich Schiller
- One of the paradoxes of life is that being impatient often makes it harder to achieve something. As with any skill, you get better at manifesting the more you practice
- One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.
- No road is too long to the man who advances deliberately and without undue haste; and no honors are too distant for the man who prepares himself for them with patience. – Jean de la Bruyeret
- Never give up on something you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but it’s more difficult to regret.
- Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come. – Robert H. Schuller
- My three Ps: passion, patience, perseverance. You have to do this if you’ve got to be a filmmaker. – Robert Wise
- My dad said to me – Work hard and be patient. It was the best advice he ever gave me. You have to put the hours in. – Simon Cowell
- Maybe that’s why life is so precious. No rewind or fast forward… just patience and faith. – Cristina Marrero
- Many people think that patience is sign of weakness. I think this is a mistake. It is anger that is a sign of weakness, whereas patience is a sign of strength. – Dalai Lama
- Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence. – Hal Borland
- Just because you took longer than others, doesn’t mean you failed.
- It is very strange that the years teach us patience – that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting. – Elizabeth Taylor
- It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die. Than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. – Julius Caesar
- It has been my observation in life that, if one will only exercise the patience to wait, his wants are likely to be filled. – Calvin Coolidge
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- It can take as long as three years to completely adjust to your retirement. Be patient and know that a new life is awakening within you.
Best Patience Quotes
- Inner peace can be seen as the ultimate benefit of practicing patience. – Allan Lokos
- Impatience never commanded success. – Edwin H. Chapin
- Impatience can cause wise people to do foolish things. – Janette Oke
- If you lack patience and are not comfortable around groups of people, you are unlikely to make a great teacher. – Rachel Robins
- If you have infinite patience and perseverance, success is bound to come. No mistake in that. – Swami Vivekananda
- If you can cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance, patience and understanding. — Dalai Lama XIV
- If something is left up in the air and you’ve done the best you can to get some answers, stop at that point and be patient. – Zak Frazer
- I will not be distracted by noise, chatter, or setbacks. Patience, commitment, grace, and purpose will guide me. – Louise Hay
- I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something… it’s about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting. – Joyce Meyer
- How many a man has thrown up his hands at a time when a little more effort, a little more patience would have achieved success. – Elbert Hubbard
- He that can have patience, can have what he will. – Benjamin Franklin
- He surely is most in need of another’s patience, who has none of his own. – Johann Lavater
- Have patience. Everything is difficult in the beginning.
- Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. – Joyce Meyer
- Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy. – Saadi
- Good things come to those who wait, Better things come to those who try. – Nishan Panwar
- God’s love is patient, persistent, and persevering. – Rick Warren
- Patience can’t be acquired overnight. It is just like building up a muscle. Every day you need to work on it. – Eknath Easwaran
- Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it’s cowardice. – George Jackson
- Patience is a conquering virtue. – Geoffrey Chaucer
- Patience is a key element of success. – Bill Gates
- Patience is a necessary ingredient of genius. — Benjamin Disraeli
- Patience is a virtue, virtue is a grace; Both put together make a very pretty face. – Unknown
- Patience is also a form of action. – Anonymous
- Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. – Aristotle
- Patience is key element of success. – Bill gates
- Patience is learned through waiting. – E’yen A. Gardner
- Patience is not about doing nothing. Patience is about constantly doing everything you can. But being patient about results.
- Patience is not passive waiting. Patience is active acceptance of the process required to attain your goals and dreams. – Ray Davis
- Patience is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. – Joyce Meyer.V
- He that can have patience can have what he will. – Benjamin Franklin
- Patience is power. Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is timing it waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way. — Fulton J. Sheen
- Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears. – Barbara Johnson
- Patience is the art of hoping. – Luc De Clapiers
- Patience is the best remedy for every trouble. – Plautus
- Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in your mind. – David G. Allen
- Patience is the companion of wisdom. – Anonymous
- Patience is the key to contentment. – The Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)
- Patience is the key, because when the right time comes, it will be very beautiful and totally worth the wait.
- Patience is the master key to every situation. One must have sympathy for everything, surrender to everything, but at the same time remain patient and forbearing. – Franz Kafka
Patience Is A Virtue Quote
- Patience is the road to wisdom. – Kao Kalia Yang
- Patience is the virtue that you need to have. – Domenico Mazza
- Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow – that is patience. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Leo Tolstoy
- Patience is when you’re supposed to get mad, but you choose to understand. – Anonymous
- Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind. — Leonardo da Vinci
- Patience with others is love,Patience with self is hope, Patience with god is faith.
- Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. – Napoleon Hill
- Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane. – Criss Jami
- Possess your soul with patience. – John Dryden
- Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent, and be patient.
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day. – A. Milne
- Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. – Lao Tzu
- Sometimes things aren’t clear right away. That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead. – Mary Pierce
- Spiritual growth is not like fast food. It takes time for its roots to grow, and that requires us to be receptive and patient. – Rabbi Zalman Schachter
- Stay patient and trust the journey. – Anonymous
- Stay patient and trust your journey.
- Stop leaving and you will arrive. Stop searching and you will see. Stop running away and you will be found.
- Struggles often serve to release the wisdom, patience, and strength we all possess but too seldom demonstrate. – Jim Stovall
- Successful salesman, authors, executives and workmen of every sort need patience. The great liability of youth is not inexperience but impatience. – William Feather
- Take up an idea, devote yourself to it, struggle on in patience, and the sun will rise for you. – Swami Vivekananda
- The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.
- The fruit falls from the tree when it gets ripe. So wait for the time to come. Do not hurry. Moreover, no one has the right to make others miserable by his foolish acts. Wait, have patience, everything will come right in time. – Swami Vivekananda
- The great power is often simple patience. – E. Joseph Cossman
- The hardest tests in life is the patience to wait for the right moment.
- The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it. – Arnold H. Glasow
Quotes About Being Patient
- The lions taught me photography. They taught me patience and the sense of beauty, a beauty that penetrates you. – Yann Arthus-Bertrand
- The most powerful thing you can do right now is to be patient while things are unfolding for you.
- The real secret of patience is to find something to do in the meantime. – Doug Larson
- The secret of patience is to do something else in the meantime. – Croft M. Pentz
- The trees that grow slower bear the greatest fruit.
- The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. – Leo Tolstoy
- The ultimate mysteries are opened only to those who have immense patience. Osho
- The very important thing you should have is patience. – Jack Ma
- The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. – Bertrand Russell
- There art two cardinal sins from which all others spring: Impatience and Laziness. — Franz Kafka
- There is no error greater than hatred. And nothing mightier than patience. So I strive in every way to learn patience. – Buddha.
- To lose patience is to lose the battle. – Mahatma Gandhi
Patience Quotes Funny
- Tolerance & patience should not be read as signs of weakness. They are signs of strength.
- Tolerance and patience should not be read as signs of weakness, they are signs of strength. – Anonymous
- Tolerance is nothing more than patience with boundaries. – Shannon L. Alder
- Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves. – Tony Gaskins
- Trust your plan, not your pain.
- Trying to understand is like straining through muddy water. Have the patience to wait! Be still and allow the mud to settle. – Lao Tzu
- Two things define us: Our patience when we have nothing and our attitude when we have everything.
- Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. – George Bernard Shaw
- We often want it so badly that we ruin it before it begins.Overthinking. Fantasizing. Imagining. Expecting.Worrying. Doubting. Just let it naturally evolve.
- What kind of inner monologue starts up when the negativity comes from the outside? Start practicing grace, patience, and self-love. Joseph Taylor
- When things don’t happen right away just remember it takes 6 months to build a Rolls Royce and 13 hours to build to Toyota.
Have Patience Quotes
- When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience. – Scott Curran
- With love and patience, nothing is impossible. – Daisaku Ikeda
- Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less. – Mother Teresa
- Your first conclusion isn’t always the right conclusion. Be patient in accessing situations. – Toni Payne