In every corner of the world, we find people of different types of people, some are very hardworking, and some are lazy. For lazy people, we have come up with unique lazy quotes. Laziness is a state of idealness, unwilling to work, procrastinating things repeatedly to skip from the real task. These types of people always try to distract his/her mind from the primary task.
In government offices, we witness people of the same nature, and some people put their effort into getting things done on time and other categories of people who always find a way to avoid. Some lazy people are lazy enough, their laziness is at its peak, and getting up from his chair becomes a tough task for them.
That type of person always passes on their task to other tasks. These types of people never get appreciated in society. Just for their motivations, we have brought Laziness quotes that will wake up their mind and motivate them.
Do you know what the biggest enemy of our life is? What great people say, anger, jealousy, malice, sex, greed, attachment, laziness are the enemies. The primary concern among all is laziness because a lazy person does not work so hard / they waste money on unnecessary things. For your survival, you have to have active or get out of laziness.
Take an example of the lion, the king of the jungle; he has to go on haunting an animal to satisfy his hunger. Therefore, the person who has a goal in life should get rid of the habit of laziness. We have collected the best collection of Best Lazy Quotes, and you can share it with your social media friends.
Must Read : Famous Spider Man Far From Home Quotes
- You don’t get lucky while sitting in the sofa with arms crossed doing nothing. You can be lucky only when you are prepared. – Nesta Jojoe Erskine
- You can’t teach people to be lazy – either they have it, or they don’t. – Dagwood Bumstead
- You are only as lazy or lacking in willpower as you think you are.- Ken Christian
- Work is the law of the modern world, which has no place for lazy people. – Mihai Eminescu
- Work is the law of the modern world, which has no place for lazy people.
- Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. – Bible
- When we hold back out of laziness, that is when we tie ourselves into knots of boredom. – Walter Annenberg
- Towards evening the lazy person begins to get busy. – German Proverb
- Too many young people itch for what they want without scratching for it. – Thomas Taylor
- Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man. – Jimmy Lyons
- Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man.
- To a lazy man every day is a holiday. – Turkish Proverb
- There is a great volcano sleeping in every laziness! – Mehmet Murat ildan
- There are people, who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves. – JANE AUSTEN
- The trouble with the world is that laziness is seldom curable and never fatal. – Evan Esar
- The sluggard does not plow after the season, so he begs during the harvest and has nothing. – Bible
- The only time a lazy man ever succeeds is when he tries to do nothing. – Evan Esar
- The only people who think life should be easy are lazy people
- The most basic human impulse is toward entropy and laziness. The less we have to do to grow spiritually, the more likely we are to do it. – Alexandra Fuller
- The lazy will always attribute genius to some ‘inspiration’ that comes for mere waiting. – Will Durant
- The lazy man is apt to be envious. – Omaha Proverb
- The lazy man gets round the sun as quickly as the busy one. – R. T. Wombat
- The lazy man claims he is too heavy for light work and too light for heavy work. – Evan Esar
- The lazier a man is, the more he plans to do tomorrow. – Norwegian Proverb
- The Devil often finds work for them who find none for themselves. – Benjamin Whichcote
- Sometimes, being lazy is much favorable than labouring without a purpose. – Vishal Ostwal
- Some men are so lazy they won’t even feed themselves. – Bible
- Rules are invented for lazy people who don’t want to think for themselves.
- Progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things. – Robert A. Heinlein
- Offer the lazy an egg, and they’ll want you to peel it for them. – Lithuanian Proverb
- No verse of Scripture yields its meaning to lazy people.
- Mathematics is for lazy people.
Best Lazy Quotes
- Luck is always the last refuge of laziness and incompetence. – James Cash Penney
- Lazy people tend not to take chances, but express themselves by tearing down other’s work. – Ann Rule
- Lazy people live lonely lives. – Habeeb Akande
- Lazy people are always eager to be doing something. – French Proverb
- Lazy people are always anxious to be doing something.
- Lazy folks take the most pains. – J. W. MONETTE
- Laziness. Unwarranted repose of manner in a person of low degree. – Ambrose Bierce
- Laziness will stop your progress in your spiritual practice. – Renuka Singh
- Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him. – Benjamin Franklin
- Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction. – Anne Frank
- Laziness is the first step towards efficiency. – Patrick Bennett
- Laziness is my biggest pet peeve of all time. Get up, make a plan, do the work, and love yourself, people – Dove Cameron
- Laziness is a secret ingredient that goes into failure. But it’s only kept a secret from the person who fails. – Robert Half
- Laziness erodes a person of his enthusiasm and energy. As a result the person loses all opportunities and finally becomes dejected and frustrated. The worst thing is that he stops believing in himself. – Sam Veda
- Kill the darlings in your life. Laziness, wishful thinking, procrastination, kill them – Bangambiki Habyarimana
- Jobs are for lazy people who don’t want to invest in themselves.
- It’s a disease of critics that once they’ve labeled someone, it’s very hard to change their perspective. It’s laziness. – Michael Haneke
- Inspiration is a guest who does not like to visit lazy people.
- Inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy. – Tchaikovsky
- In doing nothing men learn to do evil. – Marcus Porcius Cato
- I’m lazy. But it’s the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle because they didn’t like walking or carrying things. – Lech Walesa
- Ignorance is a matter of laziness, indifference, and apathy. – Tom Tancredo
- If we don’t start today, it will be too late for tomorrow. – Anthony T.Hincks
- If there’s an easier, more efficient way to do something, trust a lazy person to find it. – Marty Rubin
Cool Funny Lazy Quotes
- If a man will not work, he shall not eat. – Bible
- I’ve heard that hard work never killed anyone, but I say why take the chance? – Ronald Reagan
- I’m lazy. But it’s the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle because they didn’t like walking or carrying things.- Lech Walesa
- I’d be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I’d been given. I’d be more frightened by procrastination and laziness. Denzel Washington
- I never work just to work. It’s some combination of laziness and self-respect. – Harold Ramis
- I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success.
- I don’t like laziness or cutting corners. – Victoria Beckham
- I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it. – Bill Gates
- I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.
- He that is busy is tempted by but one devil; he that is idle, by a legion. – Thomas Fuller
- God does not like lazy people, He likes those who work – Sunday Adelaja
- Fight your fear, your laziness, your ignorance before you worry about fighting the competition. – Amit Kalantri
- Failure is not our only punishment for laziness, there is also the success of others. Jules – Renard
- Even a foolish old woman like me knows that lazy people don’t think for themselves; they only think about themselves. – Terry Goodkind
- Don’t tolerate lazy people. They are losers.
- Curiosity, rationalization, and laziness are no match against courage, self-control, and mental toughness. – John Bytheway
- A young man idle, an old man needy. – English Proverb
Motivational Quotes on Laziness
- A loafer always has the correct time. – Kin Hubbard
- A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave. – Benjamin Franklin
- A lazy person, whatever the talents with which he starts out, have condemned himself to second-rate thoughts, and to second-rate friends. – Cyril Connolly
- A lazy man would have every day a holiday. – Ahmed Vesik
- Loafing needs no explanation and is its own excuse. -Christopher Morley
- Nothing ages like laziness. -Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- Sloth, if it has prevented many crimes, has also smothered many virtues. -Charles Caleb Colton
- The lazier a man is, the more he plans to do tomorrow. -Norwegian Proverb
- The path of least resistance makes all rivers, and some men, crooked. -Napoleon Hill
- The slothful man is the beggar’s brother. -James Kelly
- Laziness is a secret ingredient that goes into failure. But it’s only kept a secret from the person who fails. -Robert Half
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. -Mortimer Caplan
- Laziness is the one common deficiency in mankind that blocks the establishment of a perfect world in which everyone leads a happy life. -William Feather
- Laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him. -Benjamin Franklin
Must Read : Best Harry Potter Quotes From Dumbledore
Funny Lazy Quotes
- My goal this weekend is to move… just enough so people don’t think I’m dead.
- Who says nothing is impossible? I’ve been doing nothing for years.
- I love my six pack so much, I protect is with a layer of fat.
- Ironically jogging pants are mostly worn by the laziest people.
- I’m not lazy, I’m on power saving mode.
- I don’t work on weekends, or any other day that ends with “Y
- You never know what you have, until you clean your closet.
- Yes of course I am athletic… I surf the Internet every day.
- I already want to take a nap tomorrow.
Lazy People Quotes
- Lazy people live lonely lives.- Habeeb Akande
- Lazy folks take the most pains.- J. W. Monette
- In doing nothing men learn to do evil.- Marcus Porcius Cato
- Some men are so lazy they won’t even feed themselves.- Bible
- Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed.- Bible
- Lazy people are always anxious to be doing something.- Luc de Clapiers
- Inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy. ― Tchaikovsky
- The lazy man gets round the sun as quickly as the busy one.- R. T. Wombat
- Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man.- Jimmy Lyons
- The only time a lazy man ever succeeds is when he tries to do nothing.- Evan Esar
- He that is busy is tempted by but one devil; he that is idle, by a legion.- Thomas Fuller
- Work is the law of the modern world, which has no place for lazy people.- Mihai Eminescu
- You can’t teach people to be lazy – either they have it, or they don’t.- Dagwood Bumstead
- The Devil often finds work for them who find none for themselves.- Benjamin Whichcote
- Failure is not our only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others. – Jules Renard
- The sluggard does not plow after the season, so he begs during the harvest and has nothing.- Bible
- We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work ― Thomas A. Edison
- Lazy people tend not to take chances, but express themselves by tearing down other’s work.- Ann Rule
- Replace excuses with an effort to replace laziness with determination and everything else will fall into place.
- There are people, who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves.- Jane Austen
- No more excuses, no more wasting of precious time, for now, is a good a time as any, to begin doing what matters most.
- I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand.- Kobe Bryant
Must Read: Inspiring Fear Quotes & Sayings