We have brought to you exclusive Tobacco Quotes that motivate people to quit bad habits. In Today’s competitive environment stress level among the people arises, some people get addicted to drugs to overcome tension. They consume Tobacco for intoxication.
What we see Nowadays, especially the younger generation, they are immersed in the addiction of Tobacco. It is an evil practice it will have far-reaching health consequences. So we must stop young people from taking such things and aware them about its consequences.
Do you know what Tobacco is and how it made? Tobacco is a kind of tree that belongs to the Nicotiana species. First, the leaves of those trees are dried and then processed into Tobacco, and later they used in cigarettes, cigars, bidis, and Ghutka and many intoxicants available in the market. In simple term, Tobacco is a sweet poison that is obtained from the Nicotia tabacum plant and acts as slow poison which causes health deteriorates, and over time, a person will die.
Do you all know when World Tobacco Day is observed? It’s on 31st May Internationally to make every people of the world Tobacco-free. It was initiated by the World Health Organization (WHO) to make people aware of the risk of cancer and other serious health ailments due to the consumption of Tobacco. The primary purpose of this day is to prohibit the consumption of tobacco products or usage. According to a report, at present, more than 8 million + deaths are recorded worldwide every year due to Tobacco.
Those who are consuming Tobacco should first think about its consequences before consuming it. With the help of Tobacco Quotes, we endeavour to spread the message to save millions of people who are addicted to it. Share this list among your friends, relatives, also on social media.
Table of Contents
- Burn calories, not cigarettes. Kick the butt – you can work out and get a better one.
- Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between. – Unknown
- Cigarettes are killers traveling in packs. – Unknown
- Exercising is one of the best ways to quit smoking. Working out is when you will truly realize how cigarettes have made you weaker. It will be difficult but you will need to remind yourself of the prize at the end of the journey – a better life. Go for it.
- Giving up tobacco is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times. – Mark Twain
- If we lose the battle against tobacco, we will lose the war against cancer. – Unknown
- Much smoking kills live men and cures dead swine. – George D. Prentice
- Replacing the smoke on your face with a smile today will replace illness in your life with happiness tomorrow. Quit now.
- Smoking cigarettes is like paying to have your life cut shorter – the most foolish thing anyone can ever do.
- Smoking does not make you a KILLER per se, but your heart will drown in GUILT if second hand smoke gave someone in your own family a life-threatening disease. Save a lifetime of regret – quit today.
- The believing we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best way to stop smoking is to just stop – no ifs, ands or butts. – Edith Zittler
- The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror – not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray. – David Byrne
- The use of tobacco is one of the most evident of all the retrograde influences of our time. It invades all classes, destroys social life, and is turning, in the words of Mantegazza, the whole of Europe into a cigar divan. – Charles R. Drysdale
- Tobacco is a traveler, Come from the Indies hither; It passed sea and land Ere it came to my hand, And ‘scaped the wind and weather. Tobacco’s a musician, And in a pipe delighteth; It descends in a close, Through the organ of the nose, With a relish that inviteth. – Barten Holyday
- Tobacco is also a drug it works slow like a slug you won’t even feel a bug but it is making you an ignorant mug and then on your welcome rug, Cancer will greet you with a warm hug your death bed is being dug so stop tobacco now, don’t ignore and shrug. – Sanjucta Roy
- Tobacco kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life. – Brooke Shield
- Tobacco marketing often reaches children and youth and entices them to start using tobacco while they are still at an impressionable age. Nearly four out of five high school cigarette smokers will become adult smokers, even if they intend to quit in a few years. By the time they want to quit, they’re hooked. – Tom Frieden
- Tobacco surely was designed to poison, and destroy mankind. – Philip Freneau
Tobacco Day Quotes
- Because tobacco is responsible for an impressive one third of cancers, prevention efforts naturally begin with it. – Bernard Levin
- There’s nothing quite like tobacco: it’s the passion of decent folk, and whoever lives without tobacco doesn’t deserve to live. – Moliere
- Tobacco addiction sinks its claws in deeply, it’s just as powerful of sic an addiction as heroin or crack cocaine. – Al Gore
- Tobacco is a culture productive of infinite wretchedness. – Thomas Jefferson
- Tobacco is a filthy weed, that from the devil does proceed; It drains your purse, it burns your clothes, and makes a chimney of your nose. – Benjamin Waterhouse
- Tobacco is the only industry that produces products to make huge profits and at the same time damage the health and kill their consumers. – Margaret Chan
- Tobacco is the plant that converts thoughts into dreams. – Victor Hugo
- Tobacco smoke contains chemicals that weaken the body’s immune system, making it more susceptible to disease and handicapping its ability to destroy cancer cells. – Michael Greger
- Tobacco use is the single leading cause of preventable death. The vast majority of all adult tobacco users became addicted as teens. If we don’t work to prevent teens from using tobacco, we risk losing thousands of lives and spending more and more money treating tobacco-related illnesses. – Dr. Joann Schaefer
- Tobacco, divine, rare superexcellent tobacco, which goes far beyond all panaceas, potable gold and philosopher’s stones, a sovereign remedy to all diseases. – Robert Burton
Quotes For Tobacco
- A cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end and a fool at the other. – George Bernard Shaw
- A cigarette is a pipe with a fire at one end and a fool at the other. – Anonymous
- A cigarette is a roll of paper, tobacco, and drugs, with a small fire on one end and a large fool at the other. Some of its chief benefits are cancer of the lips and stomach, softening of the brain, funeral procesions, and families shrouded in gloom and grief. Although a great many people know this, they still smoke in order to appear sophisticated. – Ann Landers
- It’s all one thing both tend into one scope to live upon tobacco and on Hope, the one’s but smoke, the other is but wind. – Sir Robert Aytoun
- None of the tobacco prevention programs designed by tobacco companies have been effective at preventing youth smoking. – Cynthia Hallett
- Some things are better eschewed than chewed; tobacco is one of them. – George D. Prentice
- The cigarette is a mortal passion. – Terri Guillemets
- The roots of tobacco plants must go clear through to hell. – Thomas Edison
- The tobacco companies knew quite early on the addictive nature of their product. – Neil Cavuto
- The worst drug of all by far is tobacco; the death toll from tobacco is just overwhelming. – Noam Chomsky
- Tobacco and opium have broad backs, and will cheerfully carry the load of armies, if you choose to make them pay high for such joy as they give and such harm as they do. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Tobacco is hazardous for health it could ruin all your wealth Soon, you could celebrate the cremation of your’s dream death so before swallowing it, think once in depth. – Anonymous
- Tobacco, in its various forms, is one of the most mischievous of all drugs. There is perhaps no other drug which injures the body in so many ways and so universally as does tobacco. Some drugs offer a small degree of compensation for the evil effects which they produce; but tobacco has not a single redeeming feature and gives nothing in return. – John Harvey Kellogg
- Whatever may be said against the chewing of tobacco, this at least can be said of it, that it gives a man time to think between sentences. – Woodrow Wilson
Tobacco Quotes & Sayings
- A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want?
- A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke – Rudyard Kipling.
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times – Mark Twain
- I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.
- I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.
- I make it a rule never to smoke while I’m sleeping – Mark Twain
- I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself
- I’m not really a heavy smoker any more. I only get through two lighters a day now – Bill Hicks
- If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go – Mark Twain
- Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast.
- Smoking is the leading cause of statistics – Fletcher Knebel
- Tobacco is never ever free. It cost your life. – Omi
- Anti Tobacco Day Quotes
- A Cigarette Is the Only Consumer Product Which When Used As Directed Kills Its Consumer. – Anonymous
- America is an adorable woman chewing tobacco. – Frederic Auguste Bartholdi
Chewing Tobacco Quotes
- Cigarette: A Fire at One End, a Fool at the Other, and a Bit of Tobacco In Between. – Unknown
- Cigarettes Are Killers Traveling in Packs. – Unknown
- Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times. – Mark Twain
- I don’t know how it started but someone must have noticed I was always chewing tobacco or smoking a pipe. – Hank Sauer
- Men even contract the dirty, filthy habit of chewing tobacco, and when the habit gets a good hold upon them they are never satisfied except when they have a wad of the stuff in their mouth. So with drinking. It is largely a habit. – Thomas Jordan Jarvis
- Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. – Will Rogers
- Never slap a man who is chewing tobacco. – Will Rogers
- Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. Never miss a good chance to shut up. – Will Rogers
- Take Your Life Back From the Tobacco Companies. They Don’t Own You Anymore. – Duane Alan Hahn
- The Best Way to Stop Smoking Is to Just Stop – No Ifs, Ands or Butts. – Edith Zittler
- The True Face of Smoking Is Disease, Death and Horror – Not the Glamour and Sophistication the Pushers in the Tobacco Industry Try to Portray. – David Byrne
- We really had baseball in the family. Even that little habit I’ve got of chewing tobacco on the ball field sort of comes from my dad. – Nellie Fox
Tobacco Free Quotes
- A cigarette a day keeps the doctor in pay.
- A cigarette is the only consumer product which when used as directed kills its consumer.
- Be brighter, put down the lighter.
- Burn calories, not cigarettes.
- Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between.
- Cigarettes are the classy way to commit suicide.
- Gift your lungs oxygen not tar. Gift your body exercise not bad health. Gift your lips kisses not cigarette butts. Gift yourself a life not death.
- I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.-Aristotle
- If people don’t love themselves enough to cut down on their smoking, they may love someone else enough to do it.
- If you ever lit a cigarette in your life, you have very little will to live.
- It’s never too late – in fiction or in life – to revise.
- Life’s vibrant hues are way too beautiful and precious to be distorted by the smoke of cigarettes.
- Only a fool would put his lips at the other end of a burning fire. Stop being a fool.
- Smokers don’t grow old…they die young.
- Smokers, male and female, inject and excuse idleness in their lives every time they light a cigarette.
- Smoking cigarettes is like paying to have your life cut shorter.
- Smoking is a habit that drains your money and kills you slowly, one puff after another. Quit smoking, start living.
- Tar the roads, not your lungs.
- The key is focusing on the positive. Build up the good things in your life and the smoking will go away by itself.
- Thousands of people stop smoking a day – by dying from it.
- We cannot, in a moment, get rid of habits of a lifetime.- Mahatma Gandhi
- When you can stop, you don’t want to, and when you want to stop, you can’t.
- Your life is in your hands, to make of it what you choose.
Big Tobacco Quotes
- A cigarette says: Today you turn me into ashes, but tomorrow is my turn.
- Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs.
- Disadvantages of smoking are many but those of quitting are none. Advantages of smoking are none but those of quitting are many.
- Don’t exchange what you want most for what you want at that moment.
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go.
- Good habits are just as addictive as bad habits. But much more rewarding.
- Health is not everything, but without health, everything else is nothing.
- Inhale the future, exhale the past.
- Replacing the smoke on your face with a smile today will replace illness in your life with happiness tomorrow.
- Say yes to life, say no to tobacco.
- Smoking helps in losing weight, one lung at a time.
- Smoking: It ruins your life, her life, and their lives.
- The best time to quit smoking was the day you started, the second best time to quit is today.
- The mind always fails first, not the body. The secret is to make the mind work for you not against you.
- This could be the day you stop doing that self-destructive thing you do.
- What lies in our power to do, lies in our power not to do.-Aristotle
- Your craving is TEMPORARY but the damage to your lungs is PERMANENT.
- 101+ A Powerful Daily Meditation Quotes to activate Subconscious Mind
- 141+ Short Daughter Quotes & Father/Mother Daughter Sayings
- 99+ Cricket Quotes For Instagram: Motivational Quotes For Cricket Team
- 101+ Book Quotes & Sayings That Motivates You for Reading & Writing
- 121+ Lazy Quotes: Best Motivational Lazy People Quotes on Laziness