Do you want to know how to write throwback quotes and Instagram captions for throwback pictures? Read this article! We’ve collected most throwback quotes and throwback captions for Instagram pics and selfies of old memories pictures. Enjoy yourself!
There’s nothing better for sharing memories than taking photos and posting them on social media.
Memories can be any kind of experience, whether it’s a fun college party, a wonderful vacation, or happy photos of you and your child. If you don’t already have any best throwback captions, throwback quotes, or similar content, you might want to look for something that fits with these images.
If you’d like a glimpse of old photos, you may want to take a quick glance at them. You’re likely to want to share these memories with your family and friends. We’ve put together some great Instagram captions for Throwback Thursday pictures that you can use when creating an Instagram post.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re having a party, going out for dinner, or just hanging out at home, taking photos of yourself and your friends is a great way to capture all the fun you’re having.
We’ve compiled a collection of the 111 best Throwback Captions for Instagram and Throwback Quotes for Friends, Myself, and Selfies. Now go ahead and use them!
Must Read: Aesthetic Captions For Instagram About Bio
Throwback Captions for Instagram
It can be difficult to choose a good caption for a throwback photo for girls and boys. We don’t want to forget our memorable experiences. We take lots of pictures and videos to remind ourselves of our experiences.
We’ve handpicked some of the best Throwback captions for Instagram to share with your friends, girlfriend, couples, and boyfriend when they ask what your relationship status is.
- Can’t wait to do this again.
- Count the memories, not the calories.
- Friends forever and ever.
- I was cute, but I somehow got even cuter.
- Life was simpler back in the days of playdates and sleepovers.
- Never look down on anybody UNLESS you’re helping him up.
- Pretty excited that I found this pic from ages ago.
- So, where is the world at with inventing time machines
- Some things never change.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- Travel far enough, you meet yourself.
- We loved with a love that was more than love.
- Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.
Short Throwback Captions
- Get out there and live a little.
- I can’t believe it’s been three years since our wedding #tbt
- Life was simpler back in the days of playdates and sleepovers.
- Live the life you love.
- Look for the magic in every moment.
- Some days I wish I could go back to life. Not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.
- Those were the days when we never knew what was ahead of us. It’s all a part of life’s mystery.
- Throwback to when I could fit into my jeans.
Aesthetic Throwback Captions
Instagram is one of the most popular social media sites today where people share their old photos. You don’t want to just post any old memory photo. You need good Aesthetic Throwback Captions.
- All dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Always have old memories and young hopes.
- Always hold your head up.
- Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
- Better days will come.
- Find paradise wherever I go.
- From small beginnings come great things.
- Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
- Hey, do you remember this
- I’ll take a one-way ticket back to the ’90s, please.
- live the life you love
- Looking at a photograph and wishing you could re-live that moment over and over again.
- Whatever we are, I still remember the way we were.
Funny Throwback Captions
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- a throwback to the time I was living my best life.
- Because every picture tells a story.
- BRB, time-traveling back to this pic.
- Follow your hopes and not your fears.
- Grow through, what you go through.
- I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust.
- Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?
- It feels like this happened yesterday.
- Play, laugh, grow.
- say yes, take risks and live life on your terms
- Some days I wish I could go back in life. Not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.
- The only nation I’m visiting this spring is imagination.
- True love stories never have endings.
Throwback Thursday Captions
- Can’t believe how much has changed.
- Can’t believe this was taken just one year ago!
- Remember when
- Some memories never fade.
- TBT to when I had no idea what TBT meant.
- The best of times.
- Time flies!
- Time to look back and smile!
- What a difference a few years can make!
- When the world was a simpler place.
- Where do you think I’ll be in 10 years
- Wow, this is from my first day of work at [company name] and look how far we’ve come!
Throwback Memories Quotes
- F is for friends who do stuff together.
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- I do believe it’s time for another adventure.
- If nothing goes right..Try going left!
- If sky is the limit, then go there.
- Let’s go back to this moment and live it in forever.
- The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.
- The world is such a wildly beautiful place.
- Waiting to travel again like…
- We had no idea what we were doing.
- Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- Who would’ve thought we did this
Throwback Picture Captions
- A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.
- An oldie but goodie pic.
- Blue skies, high tides, and good vibes
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the couch.
- It’s a good day to look back on some good days.
- look for the magic in every moment
- Oh, those nights in the city were something else.
- Remember when we were getting kissed by the sun
- The road to success is always under construction.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Things are so lit right now that I’m posting a photo from weeks ago.
- Wander often, wonder always.
- whatever is good for your soul, do that
- Your speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.
Throwback Quotes for Friends
- A throwback to better times and even better memories.
- Be a FRUIT LOOP in a world full of CHEERIOS.
- Childhood means simplicity. Look at the world with the child’s eye – it is very beautiful.
- Everything I’ll ever need is in this picture.
- Good times, any time you need a friend.
- I can. I will. End of story.
- I never let my best friend do stupid things… alone.
- I practiced social distancing before it was cool.
- I want to get quarantined with you. – Flirting in 2020.
- I wish somebody would have told me, babe, someday these will be the good old days.
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
- Little moments, big memories.
- Now we can hang out forever!
- So glad we got pictures or else it didn’t happen.
- Still discovering the world.
- Stressless and enjoy the best
- The “she” to my “nanigans.”
- Throwback Quotes for Couple
- Throwing it back to the very best trip.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
Throwback Captions for Boyfriend
- Always wear your invisible crown.
- Back when my hands weren’t raw from washing them so much.
- Eat, drink, and be married.
- Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.
- Honestly, you wish you were there with us.
- I’m feeling myself
- Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.
- Life will move on, but at least these memories are forever.
- Life’s too short and so are we.
- Nobody supports you like a social media friend that you never met.
- Not to brag, but I used hand soap before it was trending.
- Remember when we were kids and we wanted to grow up What were we thinking
- Roses are red, oceans are blue, this is me in isolation, how about you
- So let us go back to when we were kids and we do things that we can laugh about today.
- The past beats inside me like a second heart.
- This is, without a doubt, my happy place.
- To the other side of the world and beyond.
- Wake me up when we can travel again.
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- We’ll be friends forever because you already know too much
- When daydreams become reality
- You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
Captions for Throwback Summer Pics
- A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.
- Baby photos aren’t embarrassing when you were awesome from the womb.
- Big fan of catching flights and finding cute cafés.
- Destination isolation.
- happy times come and go, but the memories stay forever.
- I live for the nights that I can’t remember with the people that I won’t forget.
- I’m the hardest working person in the room.
- Life is tough, so am I
- My God, this reminds me of when we were young.
- These are the days we try to recreate.
- This is what I call unconditional love.
- This too shall pass.
- Time flies when you’re having fun, right
- Who needs Timehop, when Instagram is forever
- Work hard, travel harder.
Throwback Quotes for Myself
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Don’t tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
- Dreaming of mask-free days outdoors.
- Even the stars were jealous of the sparkle in her eyes
- I still can’t believe this happened!
- Just trying to avoid the future, by trying to live in the past.
- Keep calm and carry on.
- Let’s do it again!
- Lift up your head princess, if not the crown falls.
- Look back at where you came from and let yourself be proud about your progress. You. Are. Killing. It.
- Never test how deep the water is with both feet.
- Oh, this time and this place.
- Time is precious, waste it wisely.
Throwback Quotes for Selfies
- Actually, I can.
- All natural.
- Be the best version of you.
- Donut worry be happy
- I guess everybody thinks about old times, even the happiest people.
- Just minding my own business.
- Keep calm and take a selfie.
- Leave no stone unturned.
- Live what you love.
- No job is complete until a selfie is posted.
- Nothing is over until you stop trying.
- Please don’t download my selfie. You might fall in love with me.
- Risking is better than regretting.
- Selfie in paradise.
- Selfies are genuine confidence boosters!
- The future is bright.
- The moment you choose hope, anything’s possible.
- Think like a proton—always positive.
- Until we meat again
- We rise by lifting others.
- Throwback Captions For Couples
- A blast from the past.
- Feels like yesterday.
- I’m so old I can’t believe it!
- Remember when we thought this was what adulthood would be like
- TBT forever.
- We make TBT great again.
- You don’t need magic to disappear, all you need is a destination.
Throwback Quotes For Instagram
- Collect moments, not things.
- Dancing under the moon, living under the stars.
- Feels like this was taken centuries ago!
- I’m good at living in the moment but better at relieving this moment.
- I’m not taking this for granted ever again.
- Is this what you call ‘old normal’ now
- On this day, an inside joke was born.
- These pictures don’t do this moment justice. I guess I’ll just have to go back!
- Throwing it way back.
- We didn’t know at the time how precious this day was.
- We do not remember days; we remember moments.
- What day is it again