Explore in this article super amazing Success quotes & funny inspirational quotes. What is Success? What does it mean? Many definitions are available, but if we describe it in a simple language, success means the accomplishment of an aim or purpose (what you have set for yourself).
Everyone wants success in his or her life! In school, we all have decided something for ourselves; many students’ want to become Engineers, Doctors, Computer professional, and Teacher, and so forth.
But in reality, how many of them achieve what they dreamt of. Few of them are successful in their life; most of them are unsuccessful because they are a daydreamer.
But the question is how to achieve success in our life. All that requires strong determination will power, set deadlines (finish within the fixed time frame). Never distracted from your aim/goal, whatever the circumstances may be.
Related: Love Smile Quotes ( Funny Quotes Sayings)
Never give up attitude is must to accomplish something in life. One thing I missed out, that daily dose of motivational success quotes is required in order to feel energetic from inside. Mental and physical fitness is above all. If you are mentally strong, your concentration level automatically increases, that ultimately leads to achieve more.
I would like to share 61+ amazing thought-provoking success quotes, also include funny motivational quotes, for your sure success. These popular quotes on success by great thinkers will keep you motivated in some way or the other.
Success Quotes & Saying (Motivational Quotes about life)
If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. -Jim Rohn
Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. – Richard Branson
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Herman Cain
The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows. -Aristotle Onassis
I failed my way to success. -Thomas Edison
Do one thing every day that scares you. -Anonymous
The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do. –Roy L. Smith
Some people dream of success while others wake up and work. -Unknown
If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. –Lucille Ball
Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” –Albert Ellis
Follow effective actions with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action. –Peter Drucker
I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. –Albert Einstein
“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” –Abraham Lincoln
To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence. –Mark Twain
Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. –Napoleon Hill
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. –George Bernard Shaw
Don’t regret the past, just learn from it. -Ben Ipock
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. -Vince Lombardi
If you’re going through hell, keep going. –Winston Churchill
Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be. –George Sheehan
Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” -Robert Kiyosaki
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. -Swami Sivananda
Action is the foundational key to all success. “Pablo Picasso”
Turn your wounds into wisdom – “Oprah Winfrey”
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Gandhi
There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality. -Anthony Robbins
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. -Michael John Bobak
If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. -Steve Jobs
More Short Quotes to Inspire Success in Life & Business
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. -Vidal Sassoon
- “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” -Harry F. Banks
- Your work is discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. -Buddha
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” -Dalai Lama
- The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty. – Winston Churchill
- People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. –Rob Siltanen
- Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom. –George S. Patton
- Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough. –Og Mandino
- The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. –Bruce Lee
- We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated. –Maya Angelou
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. –Samuel Beckett
- “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” –Brian Tracy
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
- Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today. –Will Rogers
- The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best! –Success Quote By Brian Tracy
- You Don’t Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great. –Zig Ziglar
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
- Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
- Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
- Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
- The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
- The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
- It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
Brian Tracy’s Top 10 Rules For Success