Looking for Raksha Bandhan quotes and Raksha Bandhan Instagram captions to use for Rakhi pictures? We’re here for you! We’ve collected these best Raksha Bandhan captions for Instagram photos and Raksha Bandhan Quotes that fit Raksha Bandhan pictures and selfies. Have fun!
Brothers share stories and images for their sisters on Instagram, which is among the most popular social media sites during the holiday season. So, if you want to gain some followers on Instagram, then ensure that you work on the quality of your Rakhi or Rakshabandhan captions.
Your Rakshabandhan caption for Instagram is the real meaning of your post. If your Raksha Bandhan Instagram Caption is strong, then your post will be successful.
If you want to share some nice, witty, best, funny, or cute Raksha Bandhan captions for Instagram of your siblings’ photos, here’s a collection of some trending ones for you. Share some glimpses into your brother and sister’s relationship.
Must Read : Aesthetic Captions For Instagram About Girls
Table of Contents
Raksha Bandhan Captions For Instagram
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you. – Proverb
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.– Vietnamese Proverb
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lockdown buddy.
- Having a brother is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they will still be there.
- I wear this smile every day because I have a brother that loves me, and cares for me…. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- If there was an award for best brother, I am sure my brother would have won.
- It snowed last year too I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
- Love this day as Rakhi just brings more love and care between us.
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become that wacky sibling we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Our bond is just like glue. Dear Darling brother, I love you!
- Rakhi celebrates the beautiful bond of love which also has various other colours to make it a perfect life.
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero- Marc Brown
- There is no better friend than a brother and there is no better brother than you.
- You are truly blessed if you have someone to make Raksha Bandhan so beautiful for you.
- You may not be close to me but you are always in my heart… Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sis.
Raksha Bandhan Instagram Captions
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
- A brother is the first person to spoil her sister and then protect her too.
- A friend is a brother who was once a bother. – Unknown
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- Because being an elder sister to you is worth it.
- Bhai! Distance is just in mind. The truth is no distance can keep us apart.
- Brothers and sisters They cannot live with each other and they also cannot live without each other.
- I just want to pray that you get all the things that you want from this life.
- It’s special because it’s my brother.
- My brother has the most amazing sister which makes him the luckiest in this world.
- My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart – Unknown
- Raksha Bandhan is all about loving your brothers and sisters.
- Raksha Bandhan is wearing the love of your sister around your wrist against a beautiful promise.
- That one Rakhi has a strong power to prove my love for you. And that one Rakhi proves your sense of security towards me. Happy Rakhi!
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. -Astrid Alauda
Cute Raksha Bandhan Captions For IG
- A brother is like a coconut, hard on the outside but very soft and tender on the inside.
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.– Marian Sandmaier
- Bitter-sweet memories of growing up together.
- Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends.
- Brothers and sisters are the best and real friends sent by God on the Earth to have a great life.
- God gave me a friend like a brother. Blessed!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my best and loveliest brother in the whole world!
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
- It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. Pam Brown
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. – Susan Scarf Merrell
- Sister like you is a gift from God and I am truly blessed to have you.
- This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- With a brother like you who is so loving and caring, I can never thank God enough.
- Your happiness is my world, my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Famous Captions About Raksha Bandhan
- A sister is a blessing in disguise.
- Best siblings in the world.
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister. – Katherine Mansfield
- Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.– Jane Austen
- Dear sister, it is because of your guidance that I have achieved success in life. Happy Rakhi!
- Divided by chocolates but united by love.
- I wish you Happy Rakhi and I pray to God for your prosperous life.
- It is true that it is the memories of siblings that is cherished for life. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother
- May this sacred bond, between us, grow each day stronger and our affection manifold increase. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May this thread of love bring in your life countless joys, prosperity, success, and peace.
- My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.– Rod Stewart
- Our love for each other cannot be seen but felt the most!
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your brother.
- Siblings are the ones who paint this life beautiful…. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. – Pam Brown
Funny Raksha Bandhan Captions For Facebook
- and helped me overcome my failures
- Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.- Unknown
- Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.
- Dear sister, whenever you would need support or advice, I will always be there by your side. Happy Rakhi!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.– Amy Li
- I do agree, I am the luckiest sister who has such lovely brothers!
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or time. Love you and Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!
- Raksha Bandhan is celebrating a very special bond of love.
- They would make each other’s lives hell but they would also love each other unconditionally.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words,
- You want what your sibling wants is the perfect way to define the bond you share.
- Your brother is the most significant part of your life, the one who will always stand by you.Her love is unconditional and the bond you share with her is the strongest because she is your sister.
Best Captions About Raksha Bandhan
- As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me, and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
- Every Rakhi reminds us how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention and love. Happy Rakhi Brother
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I’m lucky to have you.
- May this Rakhi brings everything to you and fulfill your dreams and desire, May success accompany you in every step that you take in your life. Have a wonderful rakhi
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Raksha Bandhan is a festival that fills every heart with happiness and lots of love for siblings.
- Raksha Bandhan is the day to seek blessings from God for your brothers and sisters.
- Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, brother. Happy Rakhi to you!
- The festival of Raksha Bandhan is all about telling your brother’s sister that they are very special.
- There are friends. There are best friends. And then, there are sisters.
- With a sister, you know that you have a friend by your side always…. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- With a small hope that our love for each other never diminishes, I want to wish you a very. Happy Rakhi!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Instagram
- Love this day as Rakhi just brings more love and care between us.There is no better friend than a brother and there is no better brother than you.
- Brother and sister share a very strange bond, there is love and also hatred, affection and also jealousy.
- Dear sister. You are my friend and biggest protector. Happy Rakhi!
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My sister is my favourite person.
- Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.
- The most beautiful thing about having a sister is that I have always had a true friend.
- You are much more than my sister. And You are my best friend and guardian. Happy Rakhi and enjoy the day!
- You are the most fortunate as you have the most adorable brother.
- You can cherish your childhood with your siblings especially if you have a sister.
- You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister.
- You may not say it but you always mean it…. Love for siblings never fades!!!
Top Raksha Bandhan Quotes
- A sister is equal to best friend for life.
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I am proud to have you a sister like you in my life.
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. And I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.
- Our relationship is like tom and jerry. We tease and irritate each other. But can’t live without each other.
- Thank you Bhaiya for protecting me always and everywhere.
- You always fight with me that I don’t love you and always tease you a lot. But, my dear sister, on this auspicious occasion of Rakhi, I just want to say that I love you the most my baby sister. Hey listen, it doesn’t mean that I will stop teasing you. Happy Rakhi sister!
- You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me the most, but, I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. Words will fall short to convey the extent of my love for you. I love you brother and happy Rakhi!!
Unique Quotes About Raksha Bandhan
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Lucky to have a sister who understands me like no one else. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May you always be happy and joyous. Happy Rakhi.
- My sister is mature and immature at the same time. My sister is unique.
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- On this lovely day, I want to promise you that I will always stand by you and be there for you for life.
- Thank you for being the most wonderful brother. Happy Rakhi Bhaiya!!
- This is a thread of love and care that binds our lives and our hearts till the end.
- You are a gem of my life. I just pray to God to give you a long life and abundant happiness. Thank you so much Bhai for letting me complete my dreams and supporting me throughout my struggle. I am very grateful to God for choosing me your sister.
- You truly make a wonderful sister.
- Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Impressive Rakhi Quotes
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers
- Having a sister like you is such an awesome feeling. Sorry for not being with you this Raksha Bandhan but I promise I will compensate this by giving you the most amazing gift like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sweet sister.
- I am so grateful that I have a built-in friend for life in you.
- I have a brother on whom I can depend to share my every problem and get the perfect solution.
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- Sisters are a gift from God who stands by our side in every situation.
- You are the biggest supporters of my life. Wishing you a very Happy Rakhi!
- You have always supported and encouraged me whenever I was down.
- You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in your every decision. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always.
Funny Quotes About Raksha Bandhan
- A sister can make your life beautiful like no one else.
- Brothers aren’t simply close; Brothers are knit together.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to you my lovely and sweetest sister.
- I know you will always be there for me. You are my best friend and the best gift I ever received! Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- If I can choose a brother in my next life, then I will choose you! Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya
- My brother is just like a best friend to me.
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.
- Thank you sis for everything you got me whenever I needed.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
- We are so close that no one can separate us. I promise to always support you.
- We fight only because we love each other. And the more we fight, the more our love will grow.
- You are & will always be my biggest support and my favorite punching bag bro
- You are never alone when there is a sister beside you.
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- You have always helped me in becoming a better version of myself, thank you for being you bro #Rakshabandhan