Walking in the rain is an incredible experience for men and women. Clever Instagram captions for rain express a person’s feelings, and raindrops remind the person of someone loving and caring. Captions for rain can be romantic, that can be lovely for couples.
It may look funny sometimes to post photos in the rain. But that’s the photography skills that you had as a selfie is challenging to capture in the rain. In comparison, photography sessions can be proven good. It would be best to use cute rain Insta captions for photography purposes.
Wandering in a forest during the rain is an ultra legendary thing. Forests have trees and plant those having dropped on them. Captions for the rainy season updated on Instagram and other social networks, along with some seasonal food, really makes the environment awesome.
In actual life, first rain is more like acid rain, and even then, first rain enjoyed by the people to the fullest. Short rain captions explain the moments you had there. Walk-in rain, and update some lovely rainy day captions with pictures. As the next day will be sunshine.
You can pick Cute & Funny Rainy quotes for Instagram for the purpose. There are a lot of famous quotes for rainy day purposes, and you can use those rainy weather quotes for rain captions.
You can update Cute Rain quotes and captions on the profile pic of Facebook. You can pick a Facebook cover caption for rainy pic from the collection list.
Must Read : Cute Elephant Captions For Instagram
Table of Contents
Rain Captions For Instagaram
- Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday.
- Cuddle weather.
- A rainy day is a special gift for readers.
- I love falling asleep to the sound of rain.
- On a sunny clear day, you can improve your body; on a rainy fogy day, you can improve your mind!
- Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain.
- The question is not what you look at, but what you see.
- Keep calm and love rainy days
- I love rainy days.
- Dancing in the rain.
- Happy rainy day.8
Rain Instagram Captions
- Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
- I love the smell of rain.
- The rain is falling, and so am I.
- Oh how I love rainy days and the happy way I feel inside.
- Rain, rain, go away.
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.
- When it rain, it pours, but soon the sun shines again.
- Rainy days don’t stop us from shopping.
- I love rainy days with a blanket and a cup of tea and a book.
Must Read: Quotes on Art and Creativity for Instagram
Funny Rainy Day Quotes
- Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. — Bob Marley
- Nothing beats learning to dance in the rain. — Unknown
- The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Raindrops keep falling on my head. — BJ Thomas, Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
- Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the rain. — Unknown
- The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually. — A.A. Milne
- Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul. — Emily Logan Decens
- Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards. — Vladimir Nabokov
- And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. — Gilbert K. Chesterton
- The sound of rain needs no translation. — Alan Watts
- When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles. — Unknown
- Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday. — Skylar Grey, Coming Home
- I like people who smile when it’s raining. — Unknown
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby. — Langston Hughes
- Rain is not only drops of water. Its the love of sky for earth. They never meet each other but sends love this way. — Unknown
- Some days you just have to create your own sunshine. — Sam Sundquist
- Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure. — Emily Wing Smith
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. — Bill Watterson
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s able learning to dance in the rain. — Vivian Greene
Positive Rainy Day Quotes
- Rain didn’t make things messy. People did that all on their own. — Barbara Delinsky
- Gray skies and contented sighs – Unknown
- You won’t hear a better lullaby than the sound of rain – Unknown
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life. – John Updike
- Rain, rain, don’t go away. Stay and play another day! – Unknown
- Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. – Bob Marley
- The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling. – Lucretius
- Without rain, there is no life. – Jerry Yang
- Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want. – Jim Rohn
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best.– Duke Ellington
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book – Bill Watterson
- A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener – Henry David Thoreau
- Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!– Yvonne Pierre
- Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.– Albert Schweitzer
- The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.– Epicetus
- Everybody needs time to reflect and contemplate, and the most inspirational and peaceful place to do so is in nature. – Akiane Kramarik
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.– Chinese Proverb
Rainy Weather Quotes
- In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.– Lee Iacocca
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.– James Allen
- We have nothing to fear, but fear itself. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.- John Wooden
- Celebrate the rain; it only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever. – Anonymous
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
- And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about Learning To Dance In The Rain. – Vivian Greene
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. – Victor Hugo
- The sun after the rain is much beautiful than the sun before the rain. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. – Dolly Parton
- A rainy day is a perfect time for a walk in the woods. – Rachel Carson
Cute Rainy Day Quotes
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. – Bill Watterson
- On a rainy day many offer to water the chickens. – Armenian Proverb
- Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure. – Emily Wing Smith
- Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday – Dirty Money, Skyler Grey, ‘Coming Home’
- The soundtrack of my life would probably be all rain noises. – Unknown
- I’m singing in the Rain, what a glorious feeling, I’m happy again – Singing in the Rain
- There’s nothing like the smell of rain – Unknown
- Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the rain. – Unknown
- Raindrops keep falling on my head. – BJ Thomas, Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
- I want to know / Have you ever seen the rain? – CCR, ‘Have You Ever Seen The Rain’
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s able learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
- If you piña coladas and getting caught in the rain. – Rupert Holmes, Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
- Let the rain sing you a lullaby. – Langston Hughes
- I can make it through the rain / And stand up once again. – Mariah Carey, ‘Through The Rain’
- Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul. – Emily Logan Decens
- ‘A rainy day is a special gift for readers – Unknown
Rain Quotes For Instagram
- The sound of rain needs no translation. – Alan Watts
- When life gives you a rainy day, play in the puddles. – Unknown
- If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain? – Tom Barrett
- I only wanted to see you / Laughing in the purple rain. – Prince, ‘Purple Rain’
- Rain or shine, I’m feeling fine – Unknown
- Rainy days. Good books and a cup of hot coffee.
- Rain, rain, don’t go away. Stay and play another day!
- Rain is the best purification for the soul.
- Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.
- Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.
- Let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day.
- A rainy day is the perfect time for a walk in the woods.
- I love it when it Rains.
- Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.
- There are many times that you speak the loudest when you say nothing in a rainfall.
- Some days you just gotta pull up your boots and dance in the rain.
- The rain fills the rivers like it fills my peace of mind.
- Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.
- A rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day at the office.
- Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain. But you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
- love rainy days.
- Happy rainy day.
- Rainy days won’t last forever
- Rain is just confetti from the sky
- When they try to rain on your parade, poke them with your umbrella
- Storms remind me that even the sky can scream
- Let us all agree that we should not go to work when it rains
- Dance in the rain together, walk the storm as one
- Let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day
- The best thing to do on a rainy day is to get a cup of tea and ask friends to have tea time
- People will run away from the rain but sit in a bathtub full of water for an hour
- People like watching sunsets, I like watching rain and lightning
- If you think that the sun is pure happiness, you have clearly never danced in the rain.