Very useful and inspiring Ocean Quotes For Instagram Picture. You feel amazing when you are near to oceans, different feeling altogether.
The ocean is a huge reserve of natural resource like minerals, oil, food & more.
Ocean is the home to different types of flora, fauna & rarest of rare species.
Personally, I feel cool and calm whenever I am at the seaside.
Enjoying the tides, walking on the beachside, feels the ocean vibes makes you feel close to nature.
We have gathered an excellent collection of quotes about ocean waves that can be used with your favourite pics takes at the ocean.
READ MORE: Best Healthy Eating Motivation Quotes
Table of Contents
Ocean Quotes For Instagram
- A drop- drop makes an ocean. Gain knowledge day by day and be an ocean.
- Be a healer like an ocean because the healing power of the ocean can never be underestimated
- Be an ocean- Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.
- Be an Ocean not a pool with no energy and life.
- Be endless as the ocean and timeless as the tides
- Be fresh, free and unstable like an Ocean.
- Be hard, be though and stop trying like the waves.
- Be in a long term relationship with the ocean. He is never gonna live your side.
- Be the ocean fight alone, not everyone needs to know hwats going on your mind.
- Be uncomparable like an ocean.
- Boken or tired, feel the waves, the ocean has healing power.
- Doesn’t matter how many times life drag you down never stop like the waves of the ocean.
- Have a heart like a deep ocean of secrets
- In order to heal yourself, you have to be ocean.
- Increase your knowledge like a never-ending ocean.
- Life is like a river you have to keep flowing until you reach the ocean.
- Love ocean he will not betray you. He will always send waves to inspire your life.
- The knowledge you have is a little island in a great ocean.
- You can be an Ocean calm, beautiful, infinite or angry, harsh, and magnificent.
- You can never cross the ocean standing on the side of the shore. You can never fulfil your dream until you start working on it.
Frank Ocean Quotes
- There’s just some magic in truth and honesty and openness.
- I don’t have any secrets I need kept any more.
- As a lifestyle you always being the focal point is innately unhealthy.
- I’m extremely compassionate, loving, all of those warm fuzzy things, but the outer shell doesn’t project that all the time.
- I’ve written some great things. That’s a gift, but there’s consequences. Yeah, you get this great work, but you suffer. You really, really suffer.
- I enjoy singing my songs in front of people.
- I make pop culture.
- Some people focus more on sonics. Some people focus more on story. I focus on both sonics and story.
- I enjoy being involved in making the artwork for albums and stupid stuff like that.
- I don’t intend to stop making music.
- I play piano every day. I enjoy that.
Ocean Love Quotes
- A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. – Titanic (this one is often my quote of the day!)
- Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away. – Sarah Kay
- By protecting our oceans, we are preserving them for the next generation to enjoy – Unknown
- Every time I slip into the ocean, it’s like going home. – Sylvia Earle
- For whatever we lose (like a you or a me) it’s always ourselves we find in the sea. – e.e. cummings
- If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air. ― Nayyirah Waheed
- Sometimes in the waves of change we find our true direction – Unknown (this could be considered a bit of a sad love quotes don’t you think?!)
- Summer is calling me with the music of an ocean breeze. I must go dance with the waves of love. – Debasish Mridha
- The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free. – Unknown
- The ocean made me salty. – Unknown
- The ocean was magical to her, its depths and mysteries were boundless, its call irresistible. – Jeff Mariotte
- The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. – Jacques Cousteau
- The universe is an ocean upon which we are the waves. While some decide to surf, others venture to dive. – Charbel Tadros
- There’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away. – Sarah Kay
- Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky. – Sonia Gandhi
- You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop. – Rumi
- You can either see yourself as a wave in the ocean or you can see yourself as the ocean. – Oprah Winfrey
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to loose sight of the shore – Unknown
- You could start now, and spend another forty years learning about the sea without running out of new things to know. – Peter Benchley
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. – Mahatma Gandhi
- You will love the ocean. It makes you feel small, but not in a bad way. Small because you realize you’re part of something bigger. – Lauren Myracle
- A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life. – Linda Gerber
- The waves of the sea help me get back to me. – Jill Davis
Inspirational Ocean Quotes For Instagram
- The ocean is a central image. It is the symbolism of a great journey. – Enya
- As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides – words of wisdom from an Unknown Author
- Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean. – Christopher Reeve
- The ocean has a life of its own. Its tides, whirlpools, currents and eddies are a testament to its conflicting emotions. – Anthony T. Hincks
- She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air. – Holly Black
- My soul is full of longing for the secret of the sea. And the heart of the great ocean sends a thrilling pulse through me. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Be alone with the sea for it is there you will find answers to questions you didn’t realize exist. – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
- I love the ocean. I’ve always liked the blue, so tranquil and peaceful and gliding. And the fear of it. – Siouxsie Sioux
- The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths, it has its pearls too. – Vincent van Gogh
- You can’t cross the ocean of life just by dreaming about it, you have to jump in and swim. – Debasish Mridha
- The ocean is a mighty harmonist. – William Wordsworth
- I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows. – Drew Barrymore
- Let the waves carry you where the light can not. – Mohit Kaushik
- We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something. – Mother Teresa
- I have an immoderate passion for water; for the sea, though so vast, so restless, so beyond one’s comprehension. – Guy de Maupassant
- Those who live by the sea can hardly form a single thought of which the sea would not be part. – Hermann Broch
- Being out there in the ocean, God’s creation, it’s like a gift He has given us to enjoy. – Bethany Hamilton
- The sea knows no limits, makes no concessions. It has given us everything and it can take everything away from us. – John Ajvide Lindqvist
- If peace flows like a river, may it flow into the ocean of our souls. – J. Autherine
- Waves tossed themselves against the shore, dragging grit and sand between their nails as they were slowly pulled back out to sea. – Holly Black
- The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free. — Unknown
- We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep. – William James
- I have always been fascinated by the ocean, to dip a limb beneath its surface and know that I’m touching eternity, that it goes on forever until it begins here again. – Lauren DeStefano
- Wild waves rise and fall when they arrive and that’s what makes the calm sea alive. – Munia Khan
- I wish I could describe the feeling of being at sea, the anguish, frustration, and fear, the beauty that accompanies threatening spectacles, the spiritual communion with creatures in whose domain I sail. – Steve Callahan
Must Read : Best Harry Potter Quotes From Dumbledore
Ocean Quotes Short
- Just think of any negativity that comes at you as a raindrop falling into the ocean of your bliss. – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. – William Arthur Ward
- What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams. – Werner Herzog
- Dance with the waves, move with the sea, let the rhythm of the water set your soul free. — Christy Ann Martine
- The ocean is an object of no small terror. – Edmund Burke
- You never really know what’s coming. A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can really do is hope that when it comes, you can surf over it, instead of drowning in its monstrosity.- Alysha Speer
- How I long to be the shore and feel your waves crash upon me over and over again. – Timothy Joshua Chia
- If you want to hear the distant voice of the ocean put your ear to the lips of a seashell. – Curtis Tyrone Jones
- Each kiss of an ocean wave is passed along, as long as there is life on and in the seas. – Anthony T. Hincks
- In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth. – Rachel Carson
- Far and away, the greatest threat to the ocean, and thus to ourselves, is ignorance. But we can do something about that. – Sylvia Earle
- Water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing, in the end, can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. – Margaret Atwood
- A river starts by longing for the ocean. – Will Advise
- If we look at the ocean in a calm, there is something imposing in its aspect; stretched out in its sleeping tranquility, but looking fearfully deep, and its silence seems like that of the lion when crouching for its prey. – Jenny M Parker
- Waves are the voices of tides. Tides are life. They bring new food for shore creatures and take ships out to sea. They are the ocean’s pulse, and our own heartbeat. – Tamora Pierce
- I’m an ocean, because I’m really deep. If you search deep enough you can find rare exotic treasures. – Christina Aguilera
- I want to do everything I can in my own life to protect and preserve the ocean. – Cody Simpson
- Every time you dive, you hope you’ll see something new – some new species. Sometimes the ocean gives you a gift, sometimes it doesn’t. – James Cameron
- It’s when I go down to the beach that the waves come up to greet me. – Anthony T. Hincks
- You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean. – Mitch Albom
- Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think. – Robert Henri
- When people who love the ocean come together, they can achieve extraordinary things. – Frances Beinecke
- The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. –Jacques Cousteau
- Life is like the ocean, it goes up and down. – Vanessa Paradis
- We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came. – John F. Kennedy
- I’m hopeful that we’ll be able to study the ocean before we destroy it. – James Cameron
- I’m concerned about the ocean and the environment. And I love whales. – Mayim Bialik
- I love the smell of rain, and I love the sound of the ocean waves. – Amy Purdy
- The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you’ve been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean. – Beyoncé Knowles
- Never underestimate the power of the ocean. – Heidi Klum
- To me, the sea is a continual miracle; The fishes that swim–the rocks–the motion of the waves–the ships, with men in them, What stranger miracles are there? – Walt Whitman
- You can never turn your back on the ocean. – Rip Torn
Ocean Quotes About Life
- The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul. – Wyland
- I’ve always been drawn to the ocean. – Kenny Chesney
- There’s a magical energy and power from the ocean. – Jo Beverley
- Just as every drop of the ocean carries the taste of the ocean, so does every moment carry the taste of eternity. – Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
- You don’t understand. You’re not a wave. You’re part of the ocean. – Morrie Schwartz
- Like the ocean that remains calm in its depths even when waves rage over its surface, and like the sun that continues shining on high even during storms, we can at each moment create value and develop our state of life, enjoying our existence to the fullest in times of both suffering and joy. –Daisaku Ikeda
- The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace. – Kate Chopin
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. – Mother Teresa
- The ocean has always been a salve to my soul. – Jimmy Buffett
- I threw bitter tears at the ocean, but all that came back was the tide. – Sarah McLachlan
- The sea! The sea! The open sea!, The blue, the fresh, the ever free! – Bryan Procter
- Every drop in the ocean counts. – Yoko Ono
- Just as the ocean has waves or the sun has rays, so the mind’s own radiance is its thoughts and emotions. – Sogyal Rinpoche