Here are some Griffith Observatory captions for Instagram pictures that will help improve the quality of your comments. If you’re planning to go to Los Angeles, California, you should include the Griffith Observatory in your list of things you won’t see.
The Griffith Observatory is one of California’s most beautiful observatories, and it’s among the most visited cities in all of the world. After reaching the Observatory, you’ll feel amazing because of its magnificent views. Posting pictures of it online is an excellent way to show people what it looks like.
If you haven’t taken many photos and selfies at Griffith Observatory and can’t find the proper Griffith Observatory caption for them, I’ve compiled a list of the best captions for Griffith Observatory on Instagram.
The Griffith Observatory has many exciting things to see nearby. Griffith has many famous sites, including the Hollywood sign for hiking trails, Old Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Garden, Travel Town Museum, and Griffith Park Merry.
Furthermore, we have compiled a list of cute short funny Griffith Observatory captions, puns, and Griffith Observatory quotes.
Table of Contents
Griffith Observatory Captions For Instagram
- All of a sudden my problems seem to look smaller from up here
- City of stars, are you shining just for me?
- Don’t be surprised if I never come down
- I like moments that will become stories for another day
- I love people who also get excited about stars
- If you need me, I’ll be busy enjoying these views
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground
- Let’s go see the stars
- Life isn’t perfect, but this view is
- My favorite place to be is beneath the stars
- Taking this summer to new heights
- The sky’s got more stars than Hollywood
- Up here, nothing else matters, except the stars
Funny Griffith Observatory Captions
- Baby, you’re a star
- High everyone!
- I just came to say ‘high’
- I just need a little space
- I’m over the moon for you
- It was a star-studded evening
- Sa-turn down for what?
- Taking life to new heights
- Tonight was out of this world
- What a bright idea this was
Griffith Observatory Puns
- A view of a view you can’t get anywhere else
- Climb above the city and see what awaits you at the top.
- Life isn’t perfect, but this view is.
- You’re looking at the one and only Griffith Observatory.
Short Griffith Observatory Captions
- Catch me under the stars
- City of stars
- Cuddle, stargaze, and chill
- Gateway to the cosmos
- It’s all downhill from here
- Never stop looking up
- The sky’s the limit
- When in Cali
- Wishing upon a star
Cute Griffith Observatory Captions
- I like moments that will become stories for another day.
- It’s easy to feel small when you’re surrounded by something as big as the universe.
- The best place to see the city of stars
- The moon, the stars, the sky, the city lights—there’s so much to take in from up here. Love being in Griffith Observatory
- The sun is shining, the skies are blue, and we’re feeling amazing up here at Griffith Observatory.
- The view from Griffith Observatory is incredible. I never get tired of it.
- This has got to be a sign
- Who’s afraid of heights? Not us! This place is crazy high up there.
Griffith Observatory Quotes
- I love views that make me realize most of my problems aren’t that big of a deal. – Anthony Gucciardi
- If you want to change yourself, you have to change your point of view. – Nina Hrusa
- Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. – Ed Sheeran, ‘Thinking Out Loud’
- Life is truly made of small moments like this – Above and Beyond
- Look at the stars, look how they shine for you. – Coldplay, ‘Yellow’
- Stars don’t disappear. They keep blazing even when the night is over. – Kygo, ‘Stargazing’
- The second star to the right, and straight on till morning. – Peter Pan
- The soul without imagination is what an observatory would be without a telescope. – Henry Ward Beecher
- There’s the Hollywood sign; there’s Griffith Observatory; there’s the great, amazing Los Angeles Basin. It’s 465 square miles of insanity and the best food on the planet. – Robert Crais
- When it’s dark, look for stars. – Oscar Wilde
Must Read : Best Brooklyn Bridge Captions For Instagram