Here are some of the best Grand Canyon captions to use when posting photos on Instagram. Post photos were taken at the Grand Canyon using Instagram. If you want to visit Arizona, then you should definitely consider visiting Grand Canyon.
Among the most visited cities in the world, Grand Canyon is one of them. Seeing all these amazing sites of this beautiful place may make you want to take lots of pictures you’d like to share on social media.
Grand Canyon National Park has some amazing natural attractions and interesting road trip destinations for tourists. There are many famous tourist destinations in Grand Canyon including Zion Canyon Scenic Drive, Zion-Mount Carmel Highway, Riverside Walk, Weeping Rock trail, Human History Museum, Canyon Trail Rides and Lower Emerald Pools trail, Canyoneering and Rock Climbing among others
If you haven’t taken a lot of photos at Grand Canyon yet, or if you’re not feeling like wasting time figuring out Grand Canyon captions for them yourself, I’ve put together a list of some of the best Grand Canyon captions for Instagram.
We’ve also compiled Grand Canyon puns, Grand Canyon quotes, and funny Grand Canyon caption ideas for Instagram and Facebook.
Must Read : Arches National Park Captions & Quotes
Table of Contents
Grand Canyon Captions For Instagram
- Always take the scenic route through the Grand Canyon.
- Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona. Not all holes, or games, are created equal.
- Canyon dig it
- Desert first!
- Everything the light touches…
- Explore – Dream – Discover
- I canyon-ly imagine.
- I’d Mather be here.
- It’s not at all naturally human to see something like the Grand Canyon as beautiful.
- Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it.
- Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time
- Tall’s well that ends well.
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes
- The wonder of the Grand Canyon cannot be adequately represented in symbols of speech, nor by speech itself
- The wonders of the Grand Canyon cannot be adequately represented in symbols of speech, nor by speech itself.
- Wash your spirit clean
- You’re one in Ver-milion
Funny Grand Canyon Captions
- Ain’t no caption grand enough to capture this view.
- Crying. Acceptable at funerals and the Grand Canyon.
- Don’t tell me too much about the Grand Canyon — I just want the cliff notes.
- Flying over the Grand Canyon is a heli lot of fun!
- Have you camped in the Grand Canyon It’s in-tents.
- I can’t help feeling sentimental looking at these views.
- I shouted into the canyon in hopes of hearing my echo…it was a resounding success.
- It’s always a grand old time in Arizona.
- It’s climb time for a hike!
- Leaving the Grand Canyon has me feeling vista-ful.
- Never take Mother Nature for granite.
- Soaking in the promise of the Grand Canyon.
- Stop! Don’t peak!
- What’s life but one grand adventure
- You can’t deny this view is gorge-ous.
- You’re in fine landform today.
Grand Canyon Puns
- Americans take the Grand Canyon for granite.
- And the horse erode in on
- Can Canyon dig it
- Can Canyon feel the love tonight
- Can I get a Corona with limestone
- Cry me a Colorado River.’
- Fifty Shades Mead.
- Fore the day I die, I’ma touch the skywalk
- I get all sentimental at the Grand Canyon.
- I’d like to buy a Powell.
- I’d Rather be here.
- I’m really lava-ing the colors here.
- Just living life on the edge.
- Let’s get stoned.
- Let’s get the heli outta’ here.
- Oh schist.
- Plateaus are the highest form of flattery.
- Shall we dance
- The Grand Canyon is just gorges.
- The Grand Canyon is the world’s prettiest rim job.
- The Grand Canyon opens up before your very rise.
- There’s a lot I could say about the Grand Canyon, but it all seems too deep
- These views are beautiful as far as the eye canyon see
- They really gave a damn, huh
- We are having a Grand time!
- We didn’t have time to see the whole Grand Canyon. We just got the Cliff notes.
- We’re having a Grand old time!
- Yes we canyon.
Grand Canyon Instagram Captions
- Feeling the call of the wild in the Grand Canyon.
- I believe in science and evolution. I’ve been to the Grand Canyon.
- I get all sedimental at the Grand Canyon.
- It is a spectacular illusion – a deeply three-dimensional scene flattened onto an earthly canvas.
- Keep following that terrain of thought, you’re getting somewhere!
- Let yourself be shaped by the flow, like the Grand Canyon, instead of drowned by it.
- Look before you steep.
- The really gave a Dam, huh
- When visiting the Grand Canyon, make sure you hike into the canyon. And be careful not to fall or step in mule poop.
- When your spirit cries for peace, come to a world of canyons deep in the old land.
- Short Grand Canyon Photo Captions
- Canyon feel the love tonight
- Diamond in the bluff.
- Erode to the occasion.
- Feeling the air of the Grand Canyon.
- Greetings from the wonderful Grand Canyon, Arizona.
- Stop Mesa‘n around!
- The Grand Canyon the Mountain of Youth.
- You can’t deny this view is gorges.
Grand Canyon Quotes for Instagram
- Always take the scenic route.
- Call of the wild!
- Earth’s Mighty Crack.
- Everything the light touches.
- Gateway to wonder.
- Heaven on Earth.
- I believe in a benevolent God not because He created the Grand Canyon or Michelangelo, but because He gave us snacks. ― Paul Rudnick
- I could throw 56-pound words clear across the Grand Canyon. As a matter of course, I went into politics. — Henry F. Ashurst
- Just another day in paradise.
- Letting nature take its course.
- Living on the edge.
- Publishing a book of poetry is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo. –Don Marquis
- Seeing the Grand Canyon for yourself Priceless.
- The Grand Canyon is carved deep by the master hand; it is the gulf of silence, widened in the desert; it is all time inscribing the naked rock; it is the book of earth. – Donald C. Peattie
- The view from the top.
- There will never be a photograph of the Grand Canyon that can adequately describe its depth, breadth, and true beauty. –Stefanie Payne
- Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.
- When the root is deep there is no reason to fear the wind.
- When visiting the Grand Canyon, make sure you hike into the canyon. And be careful not to fall or step in mule poop. ― McKenna Shay
Also Read : Key West Captions for Instagram Quotes and Puns