Father And Daughter Quotes: The father-daughter relationship shows the bond of love and concern. The father loves his daughter more than other family members. It is an emotional connection between father-daughter.
In most families, daughters are close to their fathers. We say daughter referred to as daddy’s girl & son as mother’s boy.
The daughters are more lovable to Dad, and a beautiful relationship exists on earth. I would say an unbreakable bond of love between father and daughter. These are the most searched term; that’s why we have compiled Father-Daughter Love Quotes that show love and respect.
The father plays a vital role in his daughter’s life; they are always concerned about their daughter even after marriage. It shows how beautiful this relationship is. To remind you of beautiful moments through Like Father Like Daughter Quotes, don’t forget to share them with your friends, colleagues, and social media like WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook.
Table of Contents
Father And Daughter Quotes
- A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever. – Unknown
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad. – Unknown
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. – Marinela Reka
- Dad. He can play like a kid, give advice like a friend, and protect like a bodyguard. – Unknown
- Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug. – Agatha Stephanie Lin
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, you’ll always be my number one man. – Unknown
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. – Michael Ratnadeepak
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. – Gloria Naylor
- One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy. – Unknown
- There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy. – Unknown
- This relationship has something special about it, that makes every father and every daughter in the world speak warmly about it. – Unknown
- When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away. – Hugh Jackman
Fathers Day Quotes From Daughter
- A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness. — Ben Sirach
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men. — Unknown
- A girl’s first true love is her father. — Marisol Santiago
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father. — Unknown
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armour for the rest of your life. — Marinela Reka
- Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of the song. — Unknown
- Husbands may not look at us as their queens, but fathers always look at their daughters as their little princesses.
- I know my father is a great husband. Because he treats my mother just the way he treats me – with love, care, and respect.
- I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it. — Unknown
- Many say fathers are like boats who hold us back when needed and sail along when the current is right. But my father is a lighthouse. His love always makes sure we go the right way.
- My father always lets me laugh happily by myself, but never lets me cry alone.
- My father always tells me that I am growing up real quick. But no matter how tall I get, I will always look up to my father for who he is.
- My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future. — Liza Minnelli
- No matter who I get married to, my father will always be my first love.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. — Michael Ratnadeepak
- The happiest moment of my life was when I was born. Because I had the privilege to be my father’s daughter.
- The love between a father and daughter is forever. — Unknown
- To her, the name of father was another name for love. — Fanny Fern
- Where other fathers might take their sons to a football match, I am a proud daughter whose father takes her shopping.
Missing Dad Quotes From Daughter
- Dad, as much as a mourning, your death is a celebration because you made my life nothing short of one.
- Dad, how ironic is it that I wasted all these years not listening to you. But now that you’re not here, I’m living life exactly how you told me to.
- Dad, I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.
- Dad, you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down. I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here. I miss you.
- Death may have taken you away from me, but my life’s hero you’ll forever be. Miss you dad.
- Death thinks it has taken you away from me. But it doesn’t know that it has actually brought us closer than ever. I miss you, dad.
- Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration. I miss you.
- Every time I place flowers on your grave, I realize how fragrant you made my life. I miss you, dad.
- I miss you dad, now there is no one to help me when I’m fighting with myself.
- I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless and helpless. I miss you, dad.
- I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as warm as yours. I miss you, dad.
- It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, dad.
- Just like how I was the apple of your eye, you were the balm to my soul. I miss you, dad.
- Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you, dad.
- On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend, and an idol who I looked up to. I miss you, dad.
- We may have been living miles apart but somehow it always felt that you were always there. Maybe because ever since you held my tiny fingers, you showered me with nothing but love and care. Dad, I miss you.
- Your death will always remain a blurry memory. But your life will always be a vivid one, the epitome of greatness and sacrifice. I miss you, dad.
Father Daughter Quotes And Sayings
- A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart. – Unknown
- Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express. – Joseph Addison
- Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days. I love you! – Unknown
- Dad: a daughter’s first love. – Unknown
- Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. This is my only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it what you want to call it. As long as you treat her the same way I treat her, like my princess, I don’t mind. – Tracy Morgan
- He sweeps her hair back from her ears and he swings her above his head. He says she is his émerveillement, he says he will never leave her, not in a million years. – Anthony Doerr
Father Daughter Love Quotes
- I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much. – Hedy Lamarr
- I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad. – Lady Gaga
- It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life. – Dawn French
- No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl. – Unknown
- One of the greatest things about daughters is how they adored you when they were little; how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded that you watch everything they do and listen to everything they say. Those memories will help you through less joyous times when their adoration is replaced by embarrassment or annoyance and they don’t want you to see what they are doing or hear what they are saying. And yet, you will adore your daughter every day of her life, hoping to be valued again, but realizing how fortunate you were even if you only get what you already got. – Michael Josephson
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. – Richard Bach
- They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps. – Unknown
- To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
- When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter. – Unknown
- When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more. – Stanley Behrman
Like Father Like Daughter Quotes
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
- As a daughter of the King of Kings, your purpose is not to turn heads. Your purpose is to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- Dad. A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.
- Dad: a daughter’s first love.
- Daddy, you may be giving me away today, but I will always be your little girl. Never forget I loved you first.
- Dads are just as important as moms.
- Dads hold our hands for a little while and hold our hearts forever.
- Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has made you whole – Matthew 9:22
- Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love. Open doors for her, pull her seat out, & talk to/treat her with the utmost respect… Set expectations on how a man should treat a lady, and she’ll never settle for less.
- In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.
- My fingers may be small but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.
- One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.
- Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my Dad.
- Virtue is the strength and power of daughters of God. – Elaine S. Dalton
- When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.
Daddys Girl Quotes
- A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness. – Ben Sirach
- A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life. – Dr. James Dobson
- A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world. – Mat Johnson
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. — Sigmund Freud
- If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him, refold a map incorrectly. – Cathy Ladman
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. – John Sinor
- It was my father who taught me to value myself. – Dawn French
- To her the name of father was another name for love. – Fanny Fern
- You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic. – Stanley T. Banks