Self Discipline Quotes to inspire you. Discipline is an essential part of our lives; you can’t achieve a big dream without Discipline. If a person maintains Discipline in his life with consistency, he will undoubtedly attain great success. To get into a disciplined life, you need motivation, so we have come up with Short Quotes On Discipline for everyone who wants to achieve big in their life.
Discipline means specific rules which you have to follow for a particular task. Suppose you have set a goal and decided you want to achieve this goal in the stipulated time. Then what should you do?
You start making plans or strategies to get the desired result. But these strategies won’t work unless you have a disciplined life. The best example is the Defense Department, and Military personnel are the most disciplined people not only in offices but also at home, isn’t it? See these exclusive Military Discipline Quotes. They strictly follow specific rules made for them.
Similarly, students follow Discipline in their life, which is mandatory for every student if they want to secure higher positions. You can see the topper in your class, their daily routine, they are well disciplined about studies. Not only students, everyone should follow Discipline, but that’s also the key to success. For the all-round development of a person, one has to have a disciplined life.
Now you understand the importance of Discipline, why is it so important? Today, we present you with Positive Discipline Quotes & saying by influential people. Share your thoughts on Discipline, and please let us know.
- Anyone Who Has Ever Made Anything Of Importance Was Disciplined.
- By Constant Discipline You Can Develop Greatness Of Character.
- Children Cannot Develop A Sense Of Inner Discipline If All Of The Control Comes From The Outside.
- Discipline And Concentration Is Matter Of Being Interested.
- Discipline Doesn’t Break A Child’s Spirit Half As Often As The Lack Of It Breaks A Parent’s Heart.
- Discipline Is Doing What You Know Needs To Be Done Even If You Don’t Want To Do It.
- Discipline Is The Bridge Between Goals And Accomplishment.
- Discipline Is The Bridge Between Your Fitness Goals And Fitness Success.
- Discipline Is The Foundation Of A Successful And A Happy Life.
- Discipline Is The Refining Fire By Which Talent Becomes Ability.
- Discipline Is The Soul Of An Army. It Makes Success To The Weak And Esteem To All.
- Discipline Is Your Friend Not Your Enemy.
- Discipline Not Desire Determines Your Destiny.
- Discipline Of Others Isn’t Punishment. You Discipline To Help, To Improve, To Correct, To Prevent, Not To Punish, Humiliate, Or Retaliate.
- Discipline The One Thing Necessary To Achieve Any Goal Worth Having.
- Discipline Weighs Ounces, Regret Weighs Tons.
- Discipline When You Accept A Challenge See It Through.
- Discipline Your Children Now So Prison Guards Won’t Have To Do It Later.
- Discipline: Just Choosing Between What You Want Now And What You Want Most.
- Excellence Is A Journey. Discipline Is The Vehicle.
Self Discipline Quotes
- Excessive Strictness And Blind Discipline Are Bad Teachers For Kids.
- If We Do Not Discipline Ourselves The World Will Do It For Us.
- If You Want To Reach Your Goals And Dreams, You Cannot Do It Without Discipline.
- It Is One Thing To Praise Discipline, And Another To Submit It.
- Lack Of Discipline Leads To Frustration And Self-Loathing.
- Lack Of Discipline Leads To Self-Loathing And Frustration.
- Motivation May Get You Started But It Takes Discipline To Keep You Going.
- Powerful Parenting Quotes That Go Beyond Discipline.
- Regret Was From A Lack Of Discipline.
- Rule Your Mind With Discipline Or The Mind Will Rule You.
- Self-Command Is The Main Discipline.
- Self-Discipline Is The Magic Power That Makes You Virtually Unstoppable-Dan Kennedy
- Success In Business Requires Training, Discipline And Handwork.
- Success Is Measured By Your Discipline And Inner Peace.
Positive Discipline Quotes
- Success Is Nothing More Than A Few Simple Disciplines, Practiced Every Day.
- Suffers The Pain Of Discipline Or Suffer The Pain Of Regret.
- Talent Without Discipline Is Just Wasted Opportunity.
- The Cost Of Discipline Is Always Less Than The Cost Of Lack Of Discipline.
- The Distance Between Dreams And Reality Is Called Discipline.
- The More Disciplined You Become, The Easier Life Gets.
- The Whole Point Is To Discipline The Mind.
- When Grandparents Enter The Door, Discipline Flies Out The Window.
- With Discipline, Belief, And The Right Knowledge, We Become The Best We Can Be.
- With Self-Discipline Most Anything Is Possible- Theodore Roosevelt
- Without A Passion For Discipline, The Most Beautiful Of Dreams Have Zero Value.
- Without Discipline There’s No Life At All.
- Without Handwork And Discipline It Is Difficult To Be A Top Professional.
Short Quotes On Discipline
- Discipline Is The Key To Success.
- Through Discipline Comes Freedom.
- Discipline Is Creating The Situation.
- Discipline Turns Ability Into Achievement.
- Self-Respect Is The Fruit Of Discipline.
- Discipline Yourself And Others Won’t Need To.
- With Self-Discipline Most Anything Is Possible.
- Discipline Is Wisdom And Vice Versa.
- Dreams Get You Started …Discipline Keeps You Going.
- Discipline Is The Difference Between Good And Great.
- He Who Lives Without Discipline Dies Without Honour.
- For Every Disciplined Effort There Is A Multiple Reward.
Military Discipline Quotes
- Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all. – George Washington
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. – Jim Rohn
- Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
- Military discipline is merely a perfection of social servitude. – Alexis de Tocqueville
- A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Self-respect is the fruit of discipline. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
- There are many examples of women that have excelled in learning, and even in war, but this is no reason we should bring em all up to Latin and Greek or else military discipline, instead of needle-work and housewifery. – Bernard de Mandeville
- None but an armed nation can dispense with a standing army. To keep ours armed and disciplined is therefore at all times important. – Thomas Jefferson
- With regard to military discipline, I may safely say that no such thing existed in the Continental Army. – Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. – Jim Rohn
- Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period. – Lou Holtz
Conscious Discipline Quotes
- Each day, and the living of it, has to be a conscious creation in which discipline and order are relieved with some play and pure foolishness. — May Sarton
- Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline. — James C. Collins
- It is time to reverse this prejudice against conscious effort and to see the powers we gain through practice and discipline as eminently inspiring and even miraculous. — Robert Greene
- Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline. – Jim Collins
- …[I]ron discipline does not preclude but presupposes criticism and contest of opinion within the Party. Least of all does it mean that discipline must be ‘blind’. On the contrary, iron discipline does not preclude but presupposes conscious and voluntary submission, for only conscious discipline can be truly iron discipline. – Joseph Stalin
- Each day, and the living of it, has to be a conscious creation in which discipline and order are relieved with some play and pure foolishness. – May Sarton
- It is time to reverse this prejudice against conscious effort and to see the powers we gain through practice and discipline as eminently inspiring and even miraculous. – Robert Greene
Discipline Quotes For Students
- Grind while they sleep. Learn while they party. Live like they dream. – Unknown
- The path to success is to take massive, determined action. – Tony Robbins
- Success doesn’t just come and find you, you have to go out and get it. – Unknown
- Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day-in and day-out. – Robert Collier
- Success is what comes after you stop making excuses. – Luis Galarza