All you need to know about Diabetes Captions for Instagram to give you information about Diabetes via social media posts.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder that occurs due to a lack of insulin production in the body. This results in a disturbance in carbohydrate, fat, protein, and electrolyte balance.
Diabetes affects millions of people worldwide. There are two broad categories of diabetes – Type 1 and Type 2. Both can cause similar symptoms like excessive thirst, fatigue, weight loss, slow healing & frequent infections.
However, they have different causes. Type 1 diabetes is caused due to an autoimmune disease called juvenile diabetes mellitus (JDM). JDM refers to the destruction of pancreas cells resulting in no insulin secretion. In type 2 diabetes, the patient has either no insulin sensitivity or cannot produce enough insulin.
These patients may need oral antidiabetics along with insulin therapy. Treatment of both these kinds of diabetes includes diet control, exercise, medication, and blood glucose monitoring. Other factors may contribute to diabetes, including genetics, lifestyle, obesity, pregnancy, age, or other illnesses.
That’s why we bring you these beautiful Diabetes quotes and captions for Instagram to give you all the information you need about Diabetes and will definitely help you get rid of Diabetes and its information.
Must Read : Best Doctor Quotes And Sayings
Diabetes Captions For Instagram
- A ‘Type 1′ means I’m not lazy, and that I just need to work harder!
- A spoonful of insulin helps the sugar go down
- Aim for life without diabetes but not without sweetness.
- Am I grumpy, or is my blood sugar insanely high?
- Balance your blood sugar by balancing your intake of sweets.
- Before you ask, of course I can eat that… I’m diabetic not silly
- Behalf the person your diabetes thinks you are!
- Being low in a grocery store is like being a bull in a china shop
- Beware of the threats of diabetes.
- Diabetes can affect anyone, but you’re not alone. We’re all in this together
- Diabetes is a disease and how damaging it can get depends on us.
- Diabetes is like a slow poison that is killing so many people.
- Does this sweet smile make me look diabetic?
- Don’t chance it, it’s probably time to change your lancet
- Don’t cry over spilled milk. Cry over spilled insulin
- Don’t let the sugar kill you and your happiness.
- Don’t let the sweetness of sugar kill you.
- Don’t mess with me, I attack my own pancreas
- Duck diabetes
- Every step is a chance to celebrate life. Each breath is a gift.
Diabetes Instagram Captions
- Everything tastes better with you.
- Home is where my insulin is
- I can do anything… except make insulin
- I deal with (finger) pricks daily
- I got 99 problem and they all involve carbs
- I got a juice in my bag, swag
- I honestly don’t know what non-diabetics use a night stand for
- I’m a diabetic. What is your superpower
- I’m as healthy as a horse (if that horse has diabetes)
- I’m so sweet, it makes me sick
- If my doctor told me I had six months to live, I’d type a little faster.
- If you can’t handle me at my 23, you don’t deserve me at my 5
- In need of an extra espresso + insulin shot today
- It is extremely important to be aware of diabetes.
- It takes less than 2 minutes to make someone’s day with a voice message!
- Just trying to live my dia-best life
- Let us make this world free of diabetes.
- Let’s get diabetes talking.’ — David Goins
T1D Captions For Instagram
- Lets dia-beat this
- Life is much better without diabetes.
- Living with diabetes is not easy.
- My pancreas gave up, but I never will
- My pancreas needs a restart
- My room is decorated with juice boxes
- Oh hey, glucose. #diabetesawareness
- Say no to sugar to say no to diabetes.
- Sorry you’re not my type
- Stop being a pain in my pancreas
- Taking diabetes lightly is the biggest mistake we are doing.
- Tell me you’re diabetic, without telling me you’re diabetic
- Together we can fight the battle against diabetes.
- Waking up to the threats of diabetes is the best thing to go.
- We are only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.
- Whatever you do, give 100% unless its insulin
- When the going gets tough, let them eat cake.
- You cannot cure stupid. But you can laugh at it.
- You’re the apple juice to my low blood sugar
- Diabetes doesn’t define me, but it does explain me
- Diabetic’s are naturally sweet
- I ain’t doing it… said my pancreas
- I don’t need drugs to get high. A slice a pizza will do
- I’m not ill. My pancreas is lazy
- Insulin is my breakfast
- Insulin is my breakfast, lunch + dinner
- Insulin junkie for life
- Love me, I have diabetes
- Make my pancreas great again
- My pancreas ghosted me
- My pancreas kinda sucks at being a pancreas
- Not cool pancreas, not cool…
- Please don’t sugar coat it, I have diabetes
- Stop being such a pain in the pancreas
- This one time at diabetes camp…
- Type one of a kind
- WAP – weak ass pancreas
- Yeah, but can you chug a juice box in your sleep
Diabetes Day Quotes for Instagram
- Am I looking for a sweet way to stay healthy and active Take control of your diabetes.
- Being in control of your diabetes is about acting before complications set in.
- Don’t be discouraged if you have to use glucose monitoring and insulin injections. Treatment is the same for everyone, so persevere!
- Fight diabetes and celebrate National Diabetes Month every day by bringing more physical activity and healthy eating into your life. Fight it because you can, fight it because you’re worth it, fight it for a healthier life today and tomorrow.
- I don’t have diabetes. I am a diabetic.
- Just because you have diabetes does not mean you have to stop living an active lifestyle #diabetes.
- Living your best life is about having the right tools and knowledge to manage your diabetes. Here’s how.
- No matter what the diabetes diagnosis, this is how it makes you feel.
- Seeing the changes in your blood sugar readings is one of the best ways to stay motivated and on track with your goals
- To live a healthy and balanced life, free of diabetes. #diabetesawarenessmonth
- Treat yourself to some quality time with a loved one this holiday season! #diabetesday
Encouraging Diabetics Quotes
- A summer filled with enjoyment helps children manage their diabetes.
- Diabetes never stops you. But it better stop trying to stop you. #KeepMoving
- Eat well. Move more. Love your diabetes.
- Even though I have diabetes, I don’t let it stop me from doing what I enjoy. It’s just another thing that makes me #stronger.
- I never thought that my #diabetes could be a source of inspiration–until I read this.
- I was wondering how you can fit your blood glucose self-testing into your busy day With the right supplies, it’s both easy and convenient.
- If it were easy, everyone would do it. But it isn’t easy. So, anyone who is doing it deserves to be celebrated.
- Live your best life on a healthy lifestyle.
- To help manage diabetes, try going low carb with a variety of low-calorie and low-carb options that are still tasty .
- To stop diabetes, take 6 small steps every day to help you better manage your blood glucose.
- Treat yourself to something sweet without the sugar rush.
- What’s your recipe for success -Take my blood sugar, +Move and be active, -eat a healthy meal, +Check for signs of diabetes.
Diabetes Awareness Quotes For Instagram
- Be the cure. Join us. Because when people with diabetes come together, we can change our world.
- Diabetes doesn’t have to be only a negative word… You can live a healthy, happy, and full life with diabetes.
- Diabetes doesn’t have to stop you, and it’s a powerful motivator to get you to do better.
- Diabetes doesn’t limit her dreams. What will you dream of today #DIABETESME
- Insulin is the conventional treatment for people with Type 1 and insulin resistance. It works by reducing blood glucose levels.
- It’s a lot of grace under pressure. that’s my diabetes story.
- Make every moment count whether you have diabetes or not.
- Not all carbs are created equal! That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new tastes, flavors, and textures #workingdiabetestoo
- That sugar rush is real. #diabetic_recipes
- They inspire those who have diabetes and teach them how to manage their condition.
- When someone you love has diabetes, it’s not just THEIR life that changes. It affects every facet of your family. But we’re not alone in this struggle—we have each other.
Must Read : Spring Break Quotes for Instagram Pictures