Everyone loves cute babies; whether a baby boy or a baby girl, we have brought you a unique collection of baby quotes that you can share with baby’s photos on social sites. There is a lot of curiosity among parents, their families, and relatives during pregnancy.
All are excited about welcoming the NewBorn into a family. Almost in every country, gender testing is considered an illegal offense. Rather than going through complex things, we have to remove the gender bias from society and people’s minds—a Welcome Celebration for the new member.
Still today, in the 21st century, people are finding a different way to check gender-testing; they are curious to know about the new member is a baby-by or a baby-girl.
The older people believed that if a mother conceives a baby boy, that means she looks gorgeous, and when there is a baby girl, she has a desire for sweetness. For every parent, child adorable to them equally, so why this gender bias? Mainly older adults in any family always desire to have a baby boy.
We should overcome this narrow thinking; it does not matter whether it is a baby or a girl; welcome them with open arms. We have shared exclusive Baby quotes for cute Newborn Baby Boy & Girl.
It is essential to always happy and the philosophy of Live and Let Live. When a new member is added, that brings happiness for parents and the whole family. The atmosphere at home is fantastic; the only thing matter most is the baby should be healthy, that’s it.
Taking care of babies up to 5 years is necessary; save your baby from illnesses, harmful substances, etc. Grandparents and maternal grandparents are the most excited among the other family member. They spend the whole day playing with them and pampering. We have put Baby Smile & Love Quotes that go well with your child’s photo.
After nine months of long and unbearable delivery pain, when Mom takes her newborn baby into her hands, can’t express that moment in words it can feel it, child’s voice echo everywhere, you not only forget your pain but your happiness doubles.
Newborn into a family means more responsibility for parents. The happy environment is home; after all, it’s a long nine-month, the curiosity at home unbelievable. Share your joy with Baby Girl Quotes, dedicated to the arrival of newborn babies in a family.
There are so many questions in every parent’s mind, many things to take care of such as, how to take care of your baby? How to embrace her? How to feed her, bathe her & more. Take care of responsibilities wisely after the birth of an infant. Over time, parents become used to it.
Must Read : Cute Baby Girls Quotes
Table of Contents
- A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather. – Tanya Masse
- A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower. – Debasish Mridha
- A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on. – Carl Sandburg
- A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic. – Sigrid Leo
- And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself. – Shel Silverstein, The Giving Tree
- Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth. – Roland Leonhardt
- Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me. – Maria Jose Ovalle
- I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us. – Charles Dickens
- I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. – Vincent Van Gogh
- Like stars are to the sky, so are the children to our world. They deserve to shine! – Chinonye J. Chidolue
- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. – Elizabeth Stone
- Nothing compares to becoming aware of the massive face of the universe hidden in a newborn’s stare. – Curtis Tyrone Jones
- The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority. – Olivia Wilde
- There are no words that can describe the euphoria you feel when your baby recognizes you for the first time and smiles. – Jared Padalecki
- There are words in the soul of a newborn baby, wanting and waiting to be written. – Toba Beta
- Those eyes so ecstatic with the gleam of new life, the wide laugh that no doubt uses up so much of the breath contained in those tiny lungs. – Saim Cheeda
- When we encourage new parents to ‘treasure these moments because they don’t last forever,’ we need to remember to also reassure them that they will survive these moments because they don’t last forever. – L.R. Knost
- A baby is as pure as an angel and as fresh as a blooming flower. – Debasish Mridha
- Giggles, curls, ribbons, and bows! Our baby girl is so adorable from head to toe.
- Babies are a link between angels and man.
- Babies are such a nice way to start people. – Don Herold
- Babies are always more trouble than you thought — and more wonderful. – Charles Osgood
- Honey is sweet. A little baby is even sweeter.
- Some people dream of angels, I dream of one and hold one in my arms.
Baby Girl Quotes
- A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world!
- A baby girl always leaves a bit of sparkle and a bit of rainbow wherever she goes.
- A baby girl is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight; giggles that come from deep inside, always wonderful and precious… so much that your love for her knows no bounds.
- A baby girl is a giggle wrapped in the warmth of sunshine.
- A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
- A baby girl is always a source of perpetual wonder for her parents.
- A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.– Laurel Atherton
- A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other. – George Eliot
- Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.
- Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.– Unknown
- Baby girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.
- It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.
- No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.
- She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.
- She is the exclamation point in the happiest sentence I could ever write
- There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter.
- When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.
- Your little princess is perhaps the closest to your heart. No better way to convey your endearing love for her than with these short baby quotes.
Baby Boy Quotes
- A baby boy always is that anchor of your life, even through rough tides of life.
- A baby boy is a little miracle that you would like to share, an angel that you always handle with care.
- A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.
- Baby boys have a pocket full of mischief and a saddle, always overflowing with joy and excitement.
- Coos and gurgles, and chuckles. Suddenly your baby boy fills your life with these sounds that tug your heartstrings every time.
- His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it!
- Let him sleep, for when he wakes up, he will move mountains.
- Little boy! You remind me how so much depends on what we make of the days now.
- Of all things that I held, my baby boy is the most beautiful and precious.
- Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I have already created one.
- The excitement on the face of your baby boy is certainly the most exhilarating part of parenthood.
- There has never been, nor there will ever be, anything quite special as the love between a mother and her baby son.
- You will love that little boy so very very much… even more than you love yourself. That little angel is what you call a son.
- Your baby boy will hold your hand only for a little time, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.
Baby Smile Quotes
- A baby’s smile can give you power… enough to even struggle through tears.
- All the sleepless nights make it worth the effort when you are rewarded with a baby’s adorable smile.
- It is a moment of pure ecstasy and satisfaction when you see a smile flicker on baby’s lips, just as they gently pass into a deep slumber.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing that you are the one who made the baby smile.
- When they finally place the baby in your arms and you notice that smile, you suddenly feel a surge of overwhelming, unconditional love that you never felt before.
Newborn Baby Quotes
- There’s really nothing quite so sweet as a newborn’s feet!
- Such a big miracle in such a little girl.-Anonymous
- Someone special, someone dear, someone new to love is here.
- Pretty dresses and little curls. Oh, thank heavens for little girls.
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.-Leo Burke
- One touch is worth ten thousand words.-Harold Bloomfield
- On the day you were born, the angels clapped their hands and the moon danced with the stars.
- Little girls bring such delight with hearts so warm and smiles so bright.
- It’s an overwhelming moment where your entire life changes forever…for good. Babies are just so wonderful!
- In the eyes of a baby…there is joy, there is laughter… there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future.
- If I am thinking correctly… a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.
- Here comes trouble!
- Having a baby is like having a bit of heaven right here on earth.
- Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
- From the moment you were placed in our arms, you snuggled your way into our hearts.
- Babies are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.
- A new baby marks the beginnings of all things – wonder, hope, and a beautiful dream of possibilities.
- 9 month forecast: a ‘shower’ followed by a sunny baby.
Baby Boy Quotes From Mommy
- A mother may hold her baby’s hand for a moment and their hearts for a lifetime.
- A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside… when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
- All that a mother aspires is to love her babies a little more before they are not little anymore.
- Babies are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God. Lucky is the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.
- Carrying a baby is the most heavenly experience a woman can enjoy.
- I always remind myself to hold on to the tiny moments and cherish the little snuggles. They grow up so fast.
- I am proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.
- I believe in love at first sight because I have loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- I never knew I could love and care so much until the day I became a mother.
- Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself the new life you made.
- Once in mommy’s tummy, for now in mommy’s lap, but forever in mommy’s heart… That’s how precious my baby you are!
- There is nothing sweeter in the world for a mother than the smell of her baby’s breath, happy coos, and gentle kisses.
- When they placed you in Mommy’s arms, you fell straight into my heart and there will always be a place for you there forever.
- You can outgrow a mother’s lap, but never her heart.
- You may get all grown-up one day but in the heart of your Mama, you will always be the precious little baby I once held in my arms.
Must See:Inspirational Quotes for Men
Cute Baby Quotes
- Ten little fingers, ten perfect toes, fill our hearts with love that overflows.
- Precious one, so small, so sweet. Dancing in on angel’s feet. Straight from heaven’s brightest star. What a miracle you truly are.
- No one else knows the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds from the inside.
- My precious one, so small and sweet. Dancing on an angel’s feet. You are straight from heaven’s brightest star. What a lovely miracle you truly are.
- Fairy tales can come true. Look at us we had you.
- Cherish every moment for the adorable little snuggles do not last very long.
- Babies are born with no baggage. They begin their lives without a care in the world. And this innocence and sense of wonder is what makes them amazing.
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Short Baby Quotes
- A baby fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.
- A baby is born with a need to be loved—and never outgrows it. —Frank A. Clark
- A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on. —Carl Sandburg
- A baby’s cry is heaven’s anguish, but their smile is the heaven’s joy.
- A baby’s grin has so much magic that you barely realize that it is a toothless smile!
- A baby’s smile is an antidote to melt your day’s stress away.
- A happy baby has shining eyes. It walks open-hearted into the world and spreads magic. —Sigrid Leo
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. —Victor Hugo
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. —Eda J. Le Shan
- Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.
- Babies smile in their sleep because they’re listening to the whispering of angels.
- Baby – A little bit of heaven sent down to earth.
- Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth. —Roland Leonhardt
- Children make you want to start life over. —Muhammad Ali
- Fairy tales do come true. Look at us, we had you.
- Flowers are words which even a baby can understand. —Arthur C. Coxe
- Happiness is homemade.
- It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into. —Terri Guillemets
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- Something tells me I am going to love him forever.
- Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
- Your first breath took ours away.
- Your little feet, make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
Funny Baby Quotes
- A baby makes love stronger, the days shorter, the nights longer, savings smaller, and a home happier.
- A parent is someone who carries pictures where their money used to be.
- A toddler can do more in one unsupervised moment than most people can do all day.
- And then my soul saw you and it kind of went Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you.
- Babies are mini-tyrants. They decide when you eat, sleep, and whether you go to work today or stay captive at home.
- Babies can teach you a lot of things. Patience is among the most important of them.
- Baby boys are God’s way of telling you that your house is too neat!
- Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories. —John Wilmot
- Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky. —Fran Lebowitz
- I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs. Then I tasted baby food. —Robert Orben
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? —Milton Berle
- Insomnia is a contagious disease that often transmits from babies to parents.
- Make no mistake about why these babies are here—they are here to replace us. —Jerry Seinfeld
- People who say they sleep like a baby probably never had a baby themselves.
- Perfection only exists in babies and pastries. —Gayle Wray
- So there’s this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me Mom.
- The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority. —Olivia Wilde
- The most precious jewels, you’ll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children.
- When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’. —Bruce Lansky
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. —Franklin P. Jones
- You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep.
- If I have a monument in this world, it is my son. – Maya Angelou
Also Read :- Positive Good Morning Beautiful Quote
New Baby Quotes
- Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them. – C.J. Milbrandt
- Because I loved him so and am in the habit of loving him and that love must take the form of fussing and worry and doing. – George Saunders
- Sons are born to make their fathers better men. – Mekael Shane
- Men are what their mothers made them. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son. – Sarah Shahi
- There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart. – Washington Irving
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life. – Sophocles
- No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed. – Harold MacMillan
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. – Irish proverb
- Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine. – Jenny McCarthy
- Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love. – T. F. Hodge
- A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give. – Laurel Atherton
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of. – Bethany Hamilton
- There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh. – Jerry O’Connell
- Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began. – Signe Hammer
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter. – Caitlin Houston
- A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated. – Viola Shipman
- She stands firmly on her own two feet and I just behind her; should she ever need me. – J. Iron Word
- A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder. – Pierre Doucet
- Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with. – Melia Keeton-Digby
- As the mother, so is her daughter. – Ezekiel 16:44
- No daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them. – Christie Watson
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom. – Cardinal Mermillod
- Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. – Tina Brown
- Babies cry at birth because it is the first time they experience separation from love. – Kamand Kojouri
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. – Rabindranath Tagore
Baby Love Quotes
- We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. – Henry Ward Beecher
- With every newborn baby a little sun rises. – Irmgard Erath
- Words can not express the joy of new life. – Hermann Hesse
- A grand adventure is about to begin. – Winnie the Pooh
- There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation. – Pamela S. Nadav
- Still the most magical day of my life was the day I became a mom. – Linda Becker
- Perfection only exists in babies and pastries. – Gayle Wray
- A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in. – Elizabeth Bard
- I love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. – Robert Munsch
- A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made. – Sammy Davis Jr.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. – Victor Hugo
- Life’s only worth living if you’re being loved by a kid. – Buzz Lightyear
- The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice. – Peggy O’Mara
Welcome Baby Girl Quotes
- All kids need is a little help, a little hope, and somebody who believes in them. – Magic Johnson
- Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God. – Larry Barretto
- Always kiss your children goodnight –– even if they’re already asleep. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- Children reinvent your world for you. – Susan Sarandon
- Every child begins the world again. – Henry David Thoreau
- Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility. – Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy. – Jayne Mansfield
- I have no name: I am but two days old. What shall I call thee? I happy am, Joy is my name. Sweet joy befall thee! – William Blake
- Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last. – Charles Dickens
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things –– wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. – Eda J. Le Shan
- A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more brightening your world as never before. – Unknown
- It is the nature of babies to be in bliss. – Deepak Chopra
- All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood –– all of them are true. – Penelope Cruz
- Babies are amazing. They begin each day all warm and sleepy, smelling of promise. – Julia Roberts
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. – Franklin P. Jones
- Babies used to make me nervous, but these squirmy things are awesome once you’ve read the manual. – David Z. Hirsch
Quotes For Baby Girl Smile
- Make no mistake about why these babies are here—they are here to replace us. – Jerry Seinfeld
- A baby is a loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. – Ronald Knox
- Before I got married I had six theories about raising children. Now, I have six children and no theories. – John Wilmot
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? – Milton Berle
- Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home. – Eric Church
- Babies are always more trouble than you thought –– and more wonderful. – Charles Osgood
- Ah, babies! They’re more than just adorable little creatures on whom you can blame your farts. – Tina Fey
- The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants. – Johnny Depp
- Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other. – Ed Howe
RELATED: Short Funny Inspirational Quotes