Albert Einstein Quotes will be an inspiration for all creative young minds. Albert Einstein considered the greatest scientist of modern times.
He put forward the theory of relativity and also known as the father of modern physics. Everyone has read the mass-energy equation E = mc2 in our school days.
He had citizenship in many countries like Germany, the US, Austria, Status, & Switzerland. Einstein considered a grandfather of modern physics.
Einstein wrote more than fifty research papers and books besides science. Einstein is considered synonymous with intelligence. Must see Albert Einstein Fish Quote that will blow your mind.
Albert Einstein was awarded the highest honour in the field of science the Nobel Prize in 1921 for his discovery of light-electric emission.
He is also known for his genius mind. We remember the great scientist through his words, here we present you Albert Einstein Quotes About Life.
His greatest contribution in the field of science, the miracles of science we are witnessing in our daily life.
Today, several new inventions are possible because of the principles theory of relativity, mass-energy, Brownian motion of molecules, thermal electromagnetic radiation properties theory based on light, a theory of radiation, kinetic theory of gas, etc.
He is named among the most intelligent people ever born in the world. We understand his visionary ideas through Albert Einstein Thoughts will inspire millions of young minds.
Table of Contents
Albert Einstein Quotes
- A human being is part of a whole called by us Universe.
- A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
- A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy — am I or are the others crazy?
- A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
- All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
- All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
- Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.
- Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
- I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
- I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am.
- I believe in standardizing automobiles. I do not believe in standardizing human beings.
- I love to travel, but I hate to arrive.
- I would teach peace rather than war. I would inculcate love rather than hate.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Information is not knowledge.
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
- Once you stop learning, you start dying.
- The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence.
- The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
- The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
- The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it
- The years of anxious searching in the dark, with their intense longing, their alternations of confidence and exhaustion, and final emergence into light—only those who have experienced it can understand that.
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
- Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
Albert Einstein Famous Quotes
- Invention is not the product of logical thought, even though the final product is tied to a logical structure.
- A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- Hail to the man who went through life always helping others, knowing no fear, and to whom aggressiveness and resentment are alien
- He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
- I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
- I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
- I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Let us not forget that human knowledge and skills alone cannot lead humanity to a happy and dignified life
- Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hopes of reward after death.
- Out yonder there was this huge world, which exists independently of us human beings and which stands before us like a great, eternal riddle, at least partially accessible to our inspection and thinking. The contemplation of this world beckoned like a liberation…
- Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech.
- The great moral teachers of humanity were, in a way, artistic geniuses in the art of living.
Albert Einstein Quotes About Life
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
- Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- The only source of knowledge is experience.
- There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
- There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.
- To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
- Truth is what stands the test of experience.
- Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
Albert Einstein Thoughts
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play, and Z is keeping your mouth shut.
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
- Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
- Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
- Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.
- The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible.
- We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein Fish Quote
- Don’t listen to the person who has the answers; listen to the person who has the questions.
- Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it’s ability to climb a tree, it will live it’s whole life believing it is stupid.
- Everything that exists in your life, does so because of two things: something you did or something you didn’t do.
- Success comes from curiosity, concentration, perseverance and self criticism.
- There is no vaccine against stupidity.
Albert Einstein Quotes On Education
- I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
- I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share; it is time to go. I will do it elegantly.
- If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.
- Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
- It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits.
- The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
- The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
- Without deep reflection, one knows from daily life that one exists for other people.
Einstein Quotes About Time
- A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts, and his feelings as something separate from the rest – a kind of optical delusion of consciousness.
- Creativity is the residue of time wasted.
- Formerly, people thought that if matter disappeared from the universe, space and time would remain. Relativity declares that space and time would disappear with matter.
- I cannot seriously believe in it [quantum theory] because the theory cannot be reconciled with the idea that physics should represent a reality in time and space, free from spooky actions at a distance.
- I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.
- It is high time the ideal of success should be replaced with the ideal of service.
- The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.
- The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.
- Time and space are modes by which we think and not conditions in which we live.
- When forced to summarize the general theory of relativity in one sentence: Time and space and gravitation have no separate existence from matter.