We dedicated this post to our teachers through Happy Teachers Day Quotes.
We can’t deny the importance of teachers in a student’s life, and we learn a lot from our teacher, an important role in shaping students’ careers.
You can remember an old teacher who has contributed to your life in any way. We celebrate teacher’s day on September 5 every year in honour of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. You congratulate your favourite teacher, make them feel special, Send Teacher Appreciation Quotes via WhatsApp and Facebook Status.
A Guru or a teacher plays a vital role in everybody’s life. They taught us not only formal education but also tell us about the reality of life. They make us strong mentally to face life’s challenges. Good teachers can be your best friend, and they motivate you every time you fall, they teach you what is good or bad for you because they know your strengths and weaknesses.
To acknowledge teachers’ contribution in our life, we celebrate a day in honour of a teacher in United states they celebrated on May first Week, October 5 in the United Kingdom & September 5 in India. On this day, send your gratitude through Thank You Teacher Quotes, they will be more than happy.
Teacher Day Quotes
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. – Brad Henry
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others. – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
- A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard. – Eliphas Levi.
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. – Henry Brooks Adams
- A teacher’s purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image.
- Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. – William Wordsworth
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. – William Butler Yeats
- Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. – Solomon Ortiz
- Education is the manifestation of perfection already in man. – Swami Vivekananda
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela
- Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students. – Charles Kuralt
- Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers. – Josef Albers
Happy Teachers Day
- Good teaching must be slow enough so that it is not confusing, and fast enough so that it is not boring.- Sydney J. Harris
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. – Alexander the Great
- I have always felt that the true text-book for the pupil is his teacher. – Mahatma Gandhi
- I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you a very Happy Teacher’s Day!
- I’m not a teacher: only a fellow traveler of whom you asked the way. I pointed ahead- ahead of myself as well as you. – George Bernard Shaw
- Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own. – Nikos Kazantzakis
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. – Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- If you were successful somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. – Barack Obama
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression & knowledge. – Albert Einstein
- It’s good to have a good teacher, but you always need a pretty good student. – Grigor Dimitrov
- It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom. – Michael Morpurgo
- Just wanted to let you know how much your time, effort, and hard work is appreciated. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Leading a child to learning’s treasures gives a teacher untold pleasures.
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. – Malala Yousafzai
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives. – Andy Rooney
- Never forget how important your job is. The youth of the nation are looking to you for guidance, education, and care. Thank you for all your hard work. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Not everyone can be a teacher. Your knowledge and teaching style tells us you are one of the few who are destined to be great teachers someday! Happy teacher’s day and I wish you all the success in this profession!
- Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher. – Maggie Gallagher
- One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. – Malala Yousafzai
- One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen. – Philip Wylie.
Happy Teachers Day Quotes
- Teach love, generosity, good manners and some of that will drift from the classroom to the home and who knows, the children will be educating the parents. –Roger Moore
- Teachers affect eternity; no one can tell where their influence stops. – Henry Brooks Adams
- Teachers are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth. – Helen Caldicott
- Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself. – Chinese Proverb
- Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth. —Helen Caldicott
- Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Teaching is leaving a vestige of oneself in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures. – Eugene P. Bertin
- Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important. – Bill Gates
- Thanks for having a big heart and looking forward to making this world a better place with your warm and kind heart. The world needs more teachers like you!
- The amount of your contribution to our kid’s life is something that cannot be explained in words. We are more than grateful to you! Thank you, Ma’am!
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery. – Mark Van Doren
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K. Trenfor
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth. – Dan Rather
- The greatest sign of success for a teacher…is to be able to say, The children are now working as if I did not exist. – Maria Montessori
- The influence of teachers extends beyond the classroom, well into the future. – F. Sionil Jose
- The Master said, A true teacher is one who, keeping the past alive, is also able to understand the present. – Confucius
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. – William Arthur Ward.
- The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts. – C. S. Lewis
- The teacher is the one who gets the most out of the lessons, and the true teacher is the learner. – Elbert Hubbard
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. – Khalil Gibran
- The test of a good teacher is not how many questions he can ask his pupils that they will answer readily, but how many questions he inspires them to ask him which he finds it hard to answer.
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-trust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciples. –Amos Bronson Alcott
- The true teachers are those who help us think for ourselves. – Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards. – Anatole France
- The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds to satisfy it afterward. – Anatole France
- There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fills you with so much quail shot that you can’t move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies. – Robert Frost
- There’s no word in the language I revere more than teacher. My heart sings when a kid refers to me as his teacher, and it always has. I’ve honored myself and the entire family of man by becoming a teacher. —Pat Conroy, Author
You Are The Best Teacher Quotes
- They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you don’t know it. – Nicholas Sparks
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well. – Aristotle
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well. – Aristotle
- To someone who is a sincere and wonderful person as well as an amazing educator, all of your hard work and efforts are greatly appreciated. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Today is a special day for you. Take a break and enjoy your time. And don’t worry, because no one else can take your place. Because you are just the best! Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Very few people have the courage and dedication to take the education of today’s youth into your own hands, but you are doing an amazing job. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- We all are so different, but there is one thing that unites us and it’s independence. We should honour it and never forget how hard it was to get it. Enjoy this beautiful Independence Day!
- Wherever you find something extraordinary, you’ll find the fingerprints of a great teacher. –Arne Duncan
- You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth. – Khalil Gibran
- You gave us all the reasons to dream big and all the resources to achieve it. You are a blessing in our life. Happy teacher’s day!
- You’re a truly inspiring individual who has taught so much more than a simple curriculum. Your hard work, effort, and care are much more appreciated than you know. Happy Teacher’s Day!
Teacher Appreciation Quotes
- What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased. – Unknown Author
- The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives. – Robert M. Hutchins
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. – William Arthur Ward
- The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you. – B.B. King
- Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best. – Bob Talbert
- Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of the individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. – Carl Jung
- One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world. – Malala Yousafzai
- Not all superheroes wear capes, some having teaching degrees. – Unknown Author
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. – Alexander the Great
- Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I eat for a lifetime. – Chinese Proverb
- Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system. – Sidney Hook
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. – John Dewey
- Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them. – Lady Bird Johnson
- Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me. – Fred Rogers (Mister Rogers)
- A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart. – Unknown Author
- A good teacher is like a candle — it consumes itself to light the way for others. – Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. – Brad Henry Love
Thank You Teacher Quotes
- And we know how you never really had free weekends as you were either reviewing our progress or planning how to improve it or both. Thank you for sacrificing.
- As it stands, you deserve a standing and clapping ovation. Let’s just start with a thank you ovation first though.
- Did we ever get around to saying thank you for your patience with us? We could be a lot of trouble and naughtiness but thankfully, you stayed cool.
- For being amazing in your approach, accommodating to us all and accurate in your teachings, we say a big thank you.
- Hearts of gratitude are scattered all over in honour of you. Thank you for being you; a great teacher.
- I really hope you have reasons to smile and I hope my little thank you note is another good reason.
- If all the world could have your dedication, there would be more progress and more interest in education. Thank you for showing resilience in it all.
- If there are decorations for every time a teacher pushed beyond a student’s initial inertia and forged ahead to make of them a great person, you’ll be highly decorated.
- Not every teacher deserves to be called one because that title is reserved for great ones like you.
- Saying thank you cannot cover for all you have imputed in us but I’ll say it nonetheless.
- Thank you for imparting knowledge the best you could.
- Thank you for not complaining about the chalk stains on your clothes, the ink stains on your hands and the tear stains on your face when it seemed nothing was coming out of your hard work. Thank you for counting us worth the pain.
- Thank you for showing us we could be like you and even better if we put our hearts to it.
- Thank you for the energy you put into work that found its way into our brains somehow, some way. It was sometimes easy but when it was hard, you rarely allowed it show.
- You deserve a warm bath, massages for your back and legs, and a warm cup of tea but as I am not close enough to give you these, I can only wish my thank you message warms you up.