The #70 Best Statue of Liberty Instagram Captions For Instagram Pictures You Need to Know for Your social media post feed. Are you planning to visit New York, then you need to include the Statue of Liberty in your plan as the top priority on your list?
The statue of liberty is a gigantic statue located in New York harbor which represents the ideals of freedom and democracy. It was built by Frédérick Auguste Bartholdi. He dedicated it on October 28, 1886.
There are many people who visit this site every year, but if you really want to make a great impression on them, you should use this creative statue of liberty captions for your Insta-post. These Funny statues of liberty captions are perfect for the occasion as well as for regular use. You can choose any Caption for Statue of Liberty of them as per your requirement or preference.
You must be careful when taking selfies with the statue of liberty. The statue of liberty is a monumental sculpture on Liberty Island in New York harbor in New York City. This is one of America’s landmark tourist attractions.
The statue of liberty stands as a symbol of freedom and democracy. It represents our country and stands tall in the sea. Many tourists flock here every year to see this grand sight. If you’re planning to go there, make sure you include these Best Statue of Liberty Instagram captions, Quotes, and Puns in your trip.
Must Read : Abu Dhabi Captions For Instagram Puns and Quotes
Statue of Liberty Captions for Instagram
- Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.’
- Fly like a bird my lady liberty.
- I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery-Thomas Jefferson
- It is time to water the tree of liberty.
- Lady liberty before dawn.
- Lady liberty in hand!! taken for the gram!!
- Liberty enlightening the world.
- Life without liberty is like a body without the spirit
- Miss that lady.
- Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. seek discipline and find your liberty.
- She’s a real American beauty
- Statue of Liberty, New York in front of a living symbol of freedom to millions around the world.
- The last time I was inside a woman was when I went to the Statue of Liberty.
- United States: the country where liberty is a statute.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Liberty is the power that we have over ourselves. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Funny Statue of Liberty Captions
- “Life without liberty is like a body without spirit”
- Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
- Girls united.
- I have a wonderful make-up crew. They’re the same people restoring the Statue of Liberty.
- Lady Liberty, lighting the way into the weekend…
- Liberty is the right to choose, freedom is the result of the right choice.
- Not trying to start a debate here, but share your views on “bigger is better”.
- Thanks, Ms. Liberty! Is that a sari you’re wearing? I hope not.
- The American dream…
- The city never sleeps, through the binoculars.
- The crime problem in New York is getting really serious. The other day the Statue of Liberty had both hands up.
- The Statue of Liberty really is profound, I just wish she’d lighten up a bit.
- Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything.
- What could be better than taking a day off and sailing to the statue of liberty?
- When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.
Unique Statue of Liberty Captions
- Freedom means self-expression to me. how do YOU define liberty?
- Freedom means the opportunity to be what we never thought we would be.
- It was a fantastic experience to be in front of this beautiful lady.
- Lady in the shadow.
- Lady Liberty standing guard at the gateway to new york where the Hudson and East rivers merge.
- Liberty always needs to be standing in the spotlights of freedom….even when there is water below your feet.
- Liberty is the power that we have over ourselves.
- LIBERTY when it begins to take roots, is a plant of rapid growth.
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
- May we never forget freedom isn’t free.
- The famous masterpiece of this city.
- The torch of the Statue of liberty lighting up the night during a blackout designed to help conserve energy for New York city during world war ii, circa 1942.
- Thinking about my next trip with you.
- Those who deny freedom to others .deserve it not for themselves– Abraham Lincoln.
Lady Liberty Instagram Captions & Puns
- ‘Accept that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.’
- A new point of view for lady liberty.
- By sowing frugality, we reap liberty, a golden harvest.
- Fly like a bird my lady liberty.
- Freedom is never given; it is won.
- Liberty does not exist in the absence of morality-Edmund Burke.
- Life at the forefront of liberty.
- On a date with lady.
- Our beautiful lady liberty, “give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door”.
- People look at the Statue of Liberty and they see a proud symbol. Donald Trump looks at the Statue of Liberty and sees four.
- Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
- Statue of liberty national monument”the statue of liberty enlightening the world” was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the united states and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy.
- The secret to happiness is freedom and the secret to freedom is courage.
- When you see the Statue of Liberty, you will be in America.
- Where liberty is , there is my country.
Caption for Statue of Liberty
- A beautiful place in the world.
- A universal symbol of freedom and friendship.
- Freedom is not standing on a tree it is not even the flight of a fly’s freedom is not a free space Freedom is participation.
- Illuminated lady liberty is always a special sight.
- Liberty enlightens the world.
- On the Statue of Liberty it says that “give me your tired,your hungry, your poor yearning for liberty” , and that’s why we’re here.
- Our lady under a moody sky.
- Stunned to see a symbol of freedom with so much meaning.
- The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, “Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.” She’s got a baseball bat and yelling “You want a piece of me?
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves– Abraham Lincoln.
- Walking around in my happy place!
- Where the spirit of the lord is there is freedom.
- You’re never too young to appreciate liberty.
Must Read : Arches National Park Captions & Quotes