Inspirational Scared Quotes help you in dealing with fear. A scared or state of panic comes to our mind because of the thought of failure.
See when we take a big decision about life, and we don’t know about what the output will be. We are into a constant fear of whether we get success or not.
First, we understand the harsh reality about life; one who is born must die. Then why so worry about die, assume that a person who knows about his death time, he is always in a state of fear, isn’t? He won’t concentrate on anything because of the doubt on his mind that make his life hell.
Why are people scared? What are the reasons behind fear? There are two types of anxiety, fear of failure or what people will say when you become unsuccessful that kind of fear hold you back from success, other types of people take failure as is just a stepping stone towards success.
When we take failure in positive terms, that means it shows us a mirror where we are lacking. And What should you do to convert your weakness into a strength? So whatever the circumstances would be, do your hundred percent every time. Remember this beautiful line Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway Quotes.
Table of Contents
- A man who is not afraid is not aggressive, a man who has no sense of fear of any kind is really a free, a peaceful man. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Being scared can keep a man from getting killed, and often makes a better fighter out of him. – Louis L’Amour
- Being scared is part of being alive. Accept it. Walk through it. – Robin Sharma
- Being scared isn’t the problem. It’s not running away that’s the hard part. – John Connolly
- Everything worth doing starts with being scared. – Art Garfunkel
- For some reason, people value being scared less than they value laughing. – Jason Blum
- He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living. – Seneca
- If you push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking risk, really amazing things can happen. – Marissa Mayer
- Learning how to face fear really makes you invincible because you stop being scared. – Alexa Von Tobel
- Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. – Corrie ten Boom
- Never stop because you are afraid – you are never so likely to be wrong. – Fridtjof Nansen
- Of the mental hazards, being scared is the worst. When you get scared, you get tense. – Sam Snead
- One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live. – Dorothy Thompson
- People are just afraid of things too much. Afraid of things that don’t necessarily merit fear. – Frank Ocean
- Sometime it’s good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose. – Meredith Grey
- Sometimes we have to stop being being scared and just go for it. – Alex Elle
Im Scared Quotes
- Sometimes you have to stop being scared & just go for it. – Either it will work, or it won’t. That’s life. – unknown
- Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right. – Author Unknown
- That’s the trouble with being scared all the time. Eventually, people just go numb. – Mira Grant
- There’s no point in being scared of just trying. – Zac Efron
- There’s no purer feeling in the world than being scared. – Stephen Graham Jones
- To be afraid is to behave as if the truth were not true. – Bayard Rustin
- We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. – Plato
- What you are afraid to do is a clear indicator of the next thing you need to do. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You can only be brave by being afraid. – Embrace what you are scared of and shift its energy to destroy your fears. – Joel Brown
- You have decided being scared is caused mostly by thinking. – David Foster Wallace
Scared Of Love Quotes
- And I am scared to love another coz I can’t bear the pain, to feel it once again, another time.
- I am just scared to love coz every time that I seem to fall it just never lasts one bit, it hurts.
- I do not even know how to put it into words, I just feel it and it has me fearing for my life too.
- I wish so much that you would not be so nice to me for it seems I tend to fall so easily as well.
- In life, you do not get to know the pace when love ought to hit you, it just suddenly knocks you.
- It will hurt because you can’t love without any risk, but believe me it is gonna be worth it.
- Mostly, I think I am scared to love coz no one has ever catch me whenever I fall, never once.
- Nobody looks perfect until you fall for them and suddenly they are perfect in every way too.
- She could only pray that he feels exactly the same way that she is already feeling, she did.
- She feels so strong for him, it was like she could no longer see anyone else but his face too.
- She was not really sure what had happened or when it has even started only she already fell.
- The higher the walls are that you build around your heart, the harder you ought to fall in love.
- The sky seemed to fall on her head, all she can think about was him, just him all the time too.
- You need not force it nor chase it because the next morning, you might be falling unexpected.
- You see, I know that you have your fears of getting hurt and the like but you have to be strong.
Quotes About Being Scared
- As much as they deny it, I think people want to be scared. It’s a phenomenon, why people want to be scared when there is so much violence and craziness in the world. People still really enjoy being scared. It’s a conundrum to me. It’s hard to explain. It’s an unconscious thing, really, why people like that so much. – Dylan McDermott
- Being scared is normal. My technique for erasing it is facing it. Be afraid and brave. Be nervous and courageous. The first few minutes of being scared is your test to see if you’re really serious about reaching a goal. Push through anxiety and come out victorious. Fear is just a test. Honor the feeling. Know it’s there. Know it’s temporary. Face it to erase it. – Chrisette Michele
- Being scared is really a good thing. It’s being scared of being scared that’s bad. Being scared of walking through your fear, going to a place of true creativity – that’s what an artist is, that’s what he does. If you do that, then being inspired by your contemporaries or people from the past is really great. – Lawrence Bender
- But I love being scared. I think you’re brave only when you do things that scare you. I’ve always used fear as a motivator. I’m not sure why. – Ginnifer Goodwin
- Even though I don’t necessarily believe in everything that’s supernatural, I like being scared and I like things that are suspenseful. – Gemma Chan
- Here are some passing thoughts. Imagine looking up at the moon and seeing it burning. Imagine seeing the grocery store’s checkout girl grow horns. Imagine growing younger instead of older. Imagine feeling more powerful and more capable of falling in love with life every new day instead of being scared and sick and not knowing whether to stay under a sheet or venture forth into the cold. – Douglas Coupland
- I don’t go to scary movies. I don’t like the experience of being scared. I think it’s very weird that some people do. Obviously, humans are the only animals that do that. You don’t see a wolf walk to the end of a cliff and look over the edge to freak himself out. – Chuck Klosterman
- I love horror movies and I love being scared, but I don’t like them, if they’re not based on a true story. It’s like knowing how the sausage is made. – Olivia Munn
- I love horror. I love ‘The Shining,’ ‘Friday the 13th,’ ‘Halloween,’ all those kinds of things. I love zombies, especially ’28 Days Later’ and ’28 Weeks Later,’ where the zombies are going faster than the George Romero ones. I love being scared; there’s something that’s awesome about your heart rate going up like that. – Ricky Schroder
- I think it’s good to be a little more fearless in saying what you feel. In not being scared of the repercussions of that. – Oscar Isaac
- I think, as women, we have to stop being scared to be the women we want to be and we have to raise our daughters to be the women they want to be – not the women we think they should be. – Jada Pinkett Smith
- I was very excited to hone in on John Goodman. Casting John first really set the tone. He’s very good at being terrifying and being hilarious, and I loved the idea of that character not being merely ‘moustache-twirly’. I enjoyed being scared by him. – Dan Trachtenberg
- I’m a big fan of being scared I like being scared. I like being involved in a film that will make audiences scared, that intrigues me. – Emma Caulfield
- I’m afraid of those cows,’ protested poor Dora, seeing a prospect of escape. ‘The very idea of your being scared of those cows,’ scoffed Davy. ‘Why, they’re both younger than you. – Lucy Maud Montgomery
- I’m motivated by fear. Fear of fear. I hate being scared to do something. And I think what developed in my early days was the attitude that I started attacking things that I was scared of. – Will Smith
- I’m tired of being scared, and I know you are too. Not that there isn’t alot to be scared of in this world today, between the non-stop headlines about wars and nuclear power plants and terrorists and assasinations and civil unrest and economic uncertainty and political doublespeak and insane weather and an environment that’s becoming unhealthier by the day. But a point comes when it’s too much to deal with, and thinking about it accomplishes nothing more than sending you to bed with a cold cloth on your head. – Sylvia Browne
- It’s the first time I can ever remember being scared that the United States might mess up and something terrible will happen to us. – Stevie Nicks
- My daddy always said being brave wasn’t not being scared. Being brave was keeping going when you were. – Susan Crandall
- Once I became a photographer, it stopped me being scared or intimidated by gangs of young men of whatever stripe. Initially, I could hide behind my camera but eventually I came to realize that if I was polite and friendly to them, then they probably would be to me too – a good life lesson. – Derek Ridgers
- Our lives are pretty calm. Merging on the freeway in the closest you get to risking your life. So what’s missing now is that primal emotion of being scared to death, and I think that’s why people crave thrills like roller coasters or scary movies. They give you the chance to feel this very primal emotion in a very controlled environment. – Oren Peli
- When I was a little kid, I loved horror films. I always liked being scared. – Sean Durkin
- When I was younger, I used to be super, super shy. I still find myself being scared of things. – Vanessa Hudgens
- You’re a lot better off being scared than being bored. – Harvey Mackay
Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway Quotes
- Attempting to do anything you haven’t done before is always uncomfortable, and usually scary, but it is ALWAYS worth it. Fear disappears in the midst of action, and a better version of yourself awaits you on the other side of your fear. Feel the fear, and do it anyway. – Hal Elrod
- Bravery does not mean being fearless. It means to be full of fear but still not being dominated by it. – Rajneesh
- Courage is feeling the fear and doing it anyway. – Oprah Winfrey
- Courage is not the absence of fear — it s inspiring others to move beyond it. – Nelson Mandela
- Courage is not the absence of fear. It is feeling the fear and doing it anyway. – TJ Hoisington
- Courage is not the absence of fear… – Richard Stengel
- Courage is not the absence of fear; it is the absence of self. – Erwin McManus
- Courage isn’t the absence of fear; it’s the dealing with it. – Randall “Tex” Cobb
- Feel the fear and do it anyway. – Susan Jeffers
- I have a personal motto that I live by, which is feel the fear and do it anyway. If you fail, you get up and you keep trying again. – Tamara Mellon
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
- I think it takes a lot to put oneself in a place where, you know, that thing about “Feel the fear and do it anyway.” You wonder what the driving force is that makes you want to do that and not just stay in a safer place. – Annie Lennox
- If we have plain old ordinary fear then we are within reach of a solution. Fear has been with humankind for millennia and we do know what to do about it-pray about it, talk about it, feel the fear, and do it anyway. Artistic fear, on the other hand, sounds somehow nastier and more virulent, like it just might not yield to ordinary solutions-and yet it does, the moment we become humble enough to try ordinary solutions. – Julia Cameron
- My motto is: feel the fear and do it anyway. – Tamara Mellon
- Somehow or another, my mother taught me to push through my fear, always. Feel the fear and do it anyway. – Shirley Manson
- The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something is to go out… and do it. – Susan Jeffers
- What you feel doesn’t matter in the end; it’s what you do that makes you brave. – Andre Agassi
Scared Of Losing You Quotes
- Don’t tolerate unacceptable behavior just because you’re afraid of losing someone.
- I can’t express my feelings for you in words.
- I can’t have you by my side just because I need someone.
- I can’t imagine a life without you.
- I don’t want to experience the fear of losing you.
- I don’t want to lose you because I love you.
- I fear to lose you, but I’m also afraid of loving you.
- I have felt the pain of losing you in my nightmares.
- I have never wanted anything more badly than I want you.
- I know I can’t find another person like you.
- I love you too much to take you for granted.
- I need you to love me for the rest of my life.
- I want to talk to you and save our relationship.
- If you want to have me around, then don’t let go of me.
- I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you in my life.
- I’m afraid of losing you because I love you.
- I’m not prepared to lose you.
- My life is meaningless without you.
- Nothing scares me more than the thought of losing you.
- Please keep enough room in your heart for me.
- The only thing I know for sure is that I don’t want to lose you.
- When you truly love someone, you can’t be afraid to lose them.
- You can see it in their eyes when someone is afraid to lose you.
- You can’t lose a man who truly loves you.
- You mean the world to me.