Missing Home Quotes; Everyone desires to have a beautiful house, we call it a home when it is built on the foundation of love, truth, and honesty. No place in the world can ever replace Home, it is like a paradise where we feel peace of comfort.
Home is the place where one can feel comfort, wherever we go or stay out of home for some time, regardless of the facilities we have got, we can’t feel the true sense of relaxation. When we get back home among our family, the moment of enjoy we feel that time can’t be express in word.
You can think of a soldier who is away from their family for a long time, serving their country. For those, we have for you I Miss My Family So Much Quotes, dedicated to those people who missed their family.
We missed our home deliberately, being away from home for any reason such as traveling, for out of town for official work especially on festive occasions.
Homesickness is at its peak when we missed out on important functions at home. We feel lonely and missed our family members. We have an amazing collection of Missing Hometown Quotes, you can use these to express your homesickness to your family and friends.
In today’s hustle-bustle, everyone seems to be busy in his/her work, they don’t have time for their family. It is quite difficult to maintain a balance between professional and personal life.
No place in the entire world can replace Home, no matter how you enjoy your travel vacation, regardless of luxurious facilities you receive, you still can’t feel the level of a comfort zone that you feel at home. You can think of people, mostly who are away from home, they missed their family so badly.
There are several times when you are away from home for an official tour, going abroad for higher education and several other reasons, you remember your family now and then. Regardless of the facilities, you have got, the sense of belonging is always with you.
To relive a bit of homesickness we have got for you Missing Home Food Quotes & I Miss Home Quotes, so you will not family and relatives so much.
Being at home is feeling like a heaven, there is no single place that substitute for home. Today I am present with an unmatched collection of
Homesick Quotes are written by famous personalities around the world. This special “Missing Home Status” in English, you can use these on Instagram, Facebook profile, and WhatsApp status.
Table of Contents
Missing Home Quotes
- Nights were special in my home.
- I miss my home like crazy.
- Missing home is a state of mind.
- Missing home is what I always do.
- The only lord can help a homesick person.
- Home is where one starts from. – T. S. Eliot
- The Kitchen is the heart of the home. – Unknown
- Home is not a place… it’s a feeling. – Unknown
- Home is where our story begins.
- Where thou art, that is home. – Emily Dickenson
- There’s no place like home. – L. Frank Baum
- There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. _ Jane Austin
- Home is the nicest word there is. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Home is a place loved by both, a king and a peasant.
- Life takes you to unexpected places. Love brings you home.
- There’s no place like home and I do miss my home. – Malala
- If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home. – Malala Yousafzai
- There is no place more delightful than one’s own fireplace. – Cicero
- The home should be the treasure chest of living. – Le Corbusier
- All I want to do right now is go to my home. I miss it so much.
- Your heart can never leave the home.
- It’s not the home I love but the life that is lived there.
- Home is where you can scratch where it itches.
- The home has endless love, laughter and laundry.
- A good home must be made, not bought. – Joyce Maynard
- Home is four walls that enclose the right person. – Helen Rowland
- Leaving home always means leaving with your feet, never with your heart.
- We can’t really appreciate home until we leave it.
- It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.
- Home is not where you live but where they understand you.
- Life takes you to unexpected places. Love brings you home. – Unknown
- Home is an invention on which no one has yet improved.
- Home is where you feel loved, appreciated, and safe. – Tracey Taylor
- A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and warmth.
I Miss Home Quotes
- Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms. – William J. Bennett
- Home is where we should feel secure and comfortable. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Every traveller has a home of his own, and he learns to appreciate it the more from his wandering. – Charles Dickens
- A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
- We share our dwellings, and afterward our dwellings shape us. – Winston Churchill
- Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing. – Irina Shayk
- We share our dwellings, and afterwards our dwellings shape us. – Winston Churchill
- The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there. – Ellie Rodriguez
- Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- A house without books is like a room without windows. – Unknown
- Having somewhere to go is Home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.
- You are a king by your own fireside, as much as any monarch in his throne. – Miguel de Cervantes
- I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself. – Maya Angelou
- Home is where wi-fi connects automatically.
- Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to. – John Ed Pearce
- You can never go home again, but the truth is you can never leave home, so it’s all right. – Maya Angelou
- Home is not where you live but where they understand you – Christian Morgenstern
- There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort – Jane Austen
- Home is where we should feel secure and comfortable – Catherine Pulsifer
- A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and warmth – Unknown
- If you know you’re going home, the journey is never too hard – Angela Wood
- Good food and a warm kitchen are what makes a house a home – Rachael Ray
- Home is the place where we are treated the best, but grumble the most – Unknown
- There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair – Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller
- One never reaches home, but wherever friendly paths intersect the whole world looks like home for a time. – Hermann Hesse
- Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in – Robert Frost
I Miss My Family So Much Quotes
- The home has endless love, laughter and laundry – Unknown
- Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful – Hazrat Inayat Khan
- The colours and design of a home should be a reflection of the people who live inside – Amy Wax
- Stick to the things you really love. An honest room is always up to date. – Billy Baldwin
- Our house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy – Robyn Griggs Lawrence
- Our homes should inspire us to go out into the world to do great things & then welcome us back for refreshment – Melissa Michaels
- The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned. – Maya Angelou
- A house that does not have one warm, comfy chair in it is soulless. – May Sarton
- Home is an invention on which no one has yet improved. – Ann Douglas
- Home is where you can scratch where it itches – Unknown
- Home is not where you live, but where they understand you – Christian Morgenstern
- Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to – John Ed Pearce
- Home is the place where it feels right to walk around without shoes – Unknown
Missing Home Food Quotes
- Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing – Irina Shayk
- What I love most about my home is. Who I share it with – Unknown
- Peace like charity; begins at home. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- If Home is where the heart is then may your Home be blessed – John McLeod
- Home quote Chase your dream – Unknown
- Autumn is the season to find contentment at home by paying attention to what we already have – Unknown
- It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home – Unknown
- Have nothing in your home that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful – William Morris
- If you want the best seat in the house, you’ll have to move the cat – Unknown
- There’s no place like home – L. Frank Baum
- A messy home equals a messy mind – Unknown
- It matters less to a person where they are born than where they can live.
- Home is where mum is. – Unknown
- The Kitchen is the heart of the home.
- A well-loved home will always be a bit of a beautiful mess.
- May our home know joy, each room hold laughter, every window open to great possibilities.
- Life takes you to unexpected places. Love brings you home.
- Home is a feeling of love and peace.
- There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.
- Leaving home always means going with your feet, never with your heart
- There is no place like home.
- A home’s where you go when you run out of homes.
- Perhaps home is not a place but simply an irrevocable condition.
- How often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home?
- A well-loved home will always be a bit of a beautiful mess – Unknown
Missing Home Status
- We all share a special desperation for home.
- We know the worth of home right after leaving it.
- Of all other things in my home, I miss my bed.
- There is nothing like home that’s why we miss it.
- Keeping calm is just impossible when it comes to missing my home.
- Home is where the heart can rest.
- Home is where MUM is.
- There is no place more delightful than one’s own fireplace.
Also_Read: 91+ Funny Friendship Quotes for Friends