Best Harry Potter Quotes; British author JK Rowling is popular for her novel based fantasy films series HARRY POTTER. It is a joint venture of British-American, the first film was Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone 2001 and later made sequel after sequel. 54 years old Joanne Rowling is better known as novelist, screenwriter philanthropist, filmmaker & television producer.
Apart from the success of film series, the books itself have won various awards, and record selling of over 500 million copies, It becomes the best-selling book series in history. Also, see Best of Jk Rowling Quotes based on the film. JK Rowling was the producer on the final series of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 in 2011.
Harry Potter is some of the rarest movies that every single character portrayed was famous. People still remember the names, the films were Humongously popular among children. The film has made many records. Some names of characters are Dumbledore, Slytherin, Hermione, Sirius Black, Luna & many more.
Based on the role/character in the Harry Potter series we have gathered beautiful lines of Dumbledore Quotes, Sirius Black Quotes & more. Being the most successful movie of all time, we have included Best Harry Potter Quotes Funny I am sure you will love it.
Harry Potter Quotes
- The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution. — Albus Dumbledore
- There are all kinds of courage,’ said Dumbledore, smiling. ‘It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
- Ah, music,’ he said, wiping his eyes. ‘A magic beyond all we do here! — Albus Dumbledore
- Anyone can speak Troll. All you have to do is point and grunt. — Fred Weasley
- Curiosity is not a sin…. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity… yes, indeed. — Albus Dumbledore
- Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. — Albus Dumbledore
- Dobby is free. — Dobby
- Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that. — Gilderoy Lockhart
- Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry. Phoenixes burst into flame when it is time for them to die and are reborn from the ashes. — Albus Dumbledore
- Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself. — Hermione Granger
- Hearing voices no one else can hear isn’t a good sign, even in the wizarding world. — Ron Weasley
- Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward. — Draco Malfoy
- I hope you’re pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed — or worse, expelled. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed. ― Hermione Granger
- I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules? — Hermione Granger
- I think I’ll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up — it always does in the end. ― Luna Lovegood
- I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I’m not there. — Harry Potter
- Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike. — Albus Dumbledore
- It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live. ― Albus Dumbledore
- It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. — Albus Dumbledore
- It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. ― Albus Dumbledore
Best Harry Potter Quotes
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. ― Albus Dumbledore
- Just because it’s taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl! — Hermione Granger
- Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have. ― Hermione Granger
- Mr. and Mrs. Dursley of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.
- Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it. — Albus Dumbledore
- There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
- Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect. ― Luna Lovegood.
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ― Albus Dumbledore
- Training for the ballet, Potter? — Draco Malfoy
- Twitchy little ferret, aren’t you, Malfoy? — Hermione Granger
- We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. — Albus Dumbledore
- We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are. ― Sirius Black
- When in doubt, go to the library. — Ron Weasley
- Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure. — Luna Lovegood
- Yer a wizard Harry. ― Rubeus Hagrid
- Your devotion is nothing more than cowardice. You would not be here if you had anywhere else to go. — Voldemort
- You’re a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant … but scary. — Ron Weasley
- Youth can not know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young. — Albus Dumbledore
Harry Potter Quotes Funny
- Anyone can speak Troll, All you have to do is point and grunt. – Fred Weasley
- He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo. – Fred Weasley
- Hermione: Ancient Egyptians used to worship cats, you know.
- Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have. – Hermione Granger
- Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business. – Marauder’s Map
- Oh, well…I’d just been thinking…if you had died, you’d have been welcome to share my toilet – Myrtle Warren
- Poor old Snuffles. He must really like you, Harry… Imagine having to live off rats. – Ron Weasley
- Really, Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I’m afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time. – Albus Dumbledore
- Ron Weasley: Yeah, along with the dungbeetle.
- The poor toilet’s never had anything as horrible as your head down it — it might be sick. – Harry Potter
- Well, thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. That way, one of you might be on time. – Professor McGonagall
- Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.
- We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.
- The truth… It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
- The best of us sometimes eat our words.
- Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
- It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
- It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
- It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay though never quite eradicated.
- It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that.
- Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
- Do not pity the dead, Harry, pity the living. And above all, those who live without love.
- Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.
- Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.
Jk Rowling Quotes
- You’ve got to work. It’s about structure. It’s about discipline. It’s all these deadly things that your schoolteacher told you you needed… You need it.
- You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity.
- Whatever money you might have, self-worth really lies in finding out what you do best.
- We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.
- The knowledge that you have emerged wiser and stronger from setbacks means that you are, ever after, secure in your ability to survive.
- Life is difficult, and complicated, and beyond anyone’s total control, and the humility to know that will enable you to survive its vicissitudes.
- It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
- It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
- I don’t think there’s any harm at all in allowing a kid to fantasize. In fact, I think to stop people from fantasizing is a very destructive thing indeed.
- As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
- Are you the sort of person who gloats when they see a woman fall, or the kind that celebrates a magnificent recovery?
- We Slytherins are brave, yes, but not stupid. For instance, given the choice, we will always choose to save our own necks. ― J.K. Rowling
- Give me something to go on, here. What kind of black magic are we talking? Elphaba,Wicked Witch of the West-type stuff or Slytherin-type stuff? ― Chloe Neill
- You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that. ― J.K. Rowling
- One must command from each what each can preform. ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Luna Lovegood Quotes
- Can you? said Harry desperately, turning to Luna. He could see the bat-winged horses reflected in her wide, silvery eyes.
- I believe He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back, and I believe you fought him and escaped from him.
- I don’t like dancing very much.
- I still feel very sad about it sometimes. But I’ve still got Dad. And anyway, it’s not as though I’ll never see Mum again, is it?
- I think they think I’m a bit odd, you know. Some people call me ‘Loony’ Lovegood, actually.
- It’s all right, said a dreamy voice from beside Harry as Ron vanished into the coach’s dark interior. You’re not going mad or anything. I can see them too.
- No, I think I’ll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up. . . . It always does in the end.
- Oh yes, said Luna, I’ve been able to see them ever since my first day here. They’ve always pulled the carriages. Don’t worry. You’re just as sane as I am.
- Oh, come on. You heard them, just behind the veil, didn’t you? They were just lurking out of sight, that’s all. You heard them.
- There are other ways of flying than with broomsticks,
- When you say ‘Sirius,’ are you talking about Stubby Boardman?
- Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure.
- You can laugh! But people used to believe there were no such things as the Blibbering Humdinger or the Crumple-Horned Snorkack!
- You’re being rather rude, you know,
Sirius Black Quotes
- If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- The ones who love us never really leave us, you can always find them in here. — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- The world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Then you should have died! Died, rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you. — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- This is how it is — this is why you’re not in the Order — you don’t understand — there are things worth dying for! — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- WE ARE PART OF YOU. INVISIBLE TO ANYONE ELSE.
- Well, [bad] times like that bring out the best in some people and the worst in others. — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are. — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- What’s life without a little risk? — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- WHEN ALL THIS IS OVER, WE’LL BE A PROPER FAMILY. YOU’LL SEE.
- You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban