Everyone is excited about the biggest event called New Year, it so special because we have a new year’s goal to fulfil our dreams. Get ready for new things with a lot of inspiration, see the following Happy New Year Quotes For Instagram to celebrate New Year Eve.
Everyone is so happy in a family a lot of great things happening in the new year. Make a resolution that you haven’t completed in the previous year, or set new goals to achieve this year’s full conviction.
As per the traditional belief one who has a good start on the new year’s first day the whole year will bring happiness and prosperity. However, according to the Hindu schedule, the new year starts with Gudi Padwa.
Regardless of religion everyone is get together and celebrates the new year that shows solidarity.
The celebration of a new year is varied from one country to another. As per the English schedule, the new year starts on January 1, and the last day of that year is 31 December.
Different people have a different way to enjoy the new year, some love to have alcoholic beverages, some wants simple and sophisticated partying.
But one thing is common that is everyone starts sending New Year welcome messages at midnight, by various means like welcoming new year greeting cards, sending gifts, new year quotes funny and lot more.
Happy New Year Quotes
- Although we may have our ups and downs, I know we will always support each other. Here’s to another year and our wonderful family!
- Friends come and go but family is forever. Happy New Year to you all!
- Here’s to another year of laughs, memories and good food!
- I am so proud of you my little ones, here’s to another year of precious moments.
- I realized that each year our love becomes bigger. I wish that we could have a happy year to live our love.
- In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Wishing you a very Happy New Year, and sending lots of love!
- It’s amazing to be part of a family that has so many beautiful people in it. I love you all. Happy New Year!
- Let us take a vow to never let each other go no matter where life takes us. May our love triumph over all odds in life. Happy New Year!
- May all failures, sorrow, and troubles stay behind in the passing year. And may they leave a lot of room in your life for laughter and happiness. Happy New Year, my love!
- Our family has made my life bright and I love to celebrate the New Year with all of you by my side.
- Seasons change; years come and go but our family grows stronger.
- This New Year I cannot promise to ward off all the woes that life may send your way. But I promise to be by your side always and share them all with you.
- We are blessed to have each other, I could not be any more thankful. May this year bring us success and good health.
- When I think of you, my heart overflows with joy and pleasure. I have fallen more in love with you every year. This new year will not be an exception. Happy New Year, my love!
- Wishing for a better year with new opportunities and beautiful moments. Happy New Year, my love. Let’s have a great year ahead.
- Wishing you peace, love and laughter in the New Year.
- Years will come and go, but my love for you will always be the same. It will never stop to grow as long as there is a tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- You have given me nothing but love and support and I wish I will be able to give you that, too. That is my New Year’s resolution. Happy New Year!
- You made last year so special for me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year is special for you.
- Your love is the light that will illuminate all my days with happiness this New Year.
Funny New Year Quotes
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- All I wish this new eve comes with a lot of joys for you since you look ugly while crying. Happy New Year!
- An optimist stays up till midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. – Bill Vaughn
- First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account. – Oscar Wilde
- Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry — for tomorrow we diet!
- Here’s to a new year doing the same old habits.
- I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.
- Last year’s resolution was to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. Only 30 pounds to go.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions. – Joey Adams
- May the New Year bring you significantly more joy than the holidays did.
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, nor recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average…which means, you have met your New Year’s resolution. – Jay Leno
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s? Now we’re old and all we want to do is sleep.
- What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year. – Vern McLellan
Inspirational New Year Quotes
- Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you. – Tony Hsieh
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. – Oprah Winfrey
- Don’t aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe it will come naturally. – Robert Frost
- I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.-Venus Williams
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying. – Jeff Bezos
- Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word. – Goran Persson
- Pressure makes humans respond better to the challenges of life. – Bishop T.D. Jakes
- Small business isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s for the brave, the patient and the persistent. It’s for the overcomer. – Unknown
- Success is a state of mind, if you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. – Dr. Joyce Brothers
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream and how you handle disappointment along the way. – Robert Kiyosaki
- There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there. – Indira Gandhi
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. – Brad Paisley
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. – Mandy Hale
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
New Year Wishes Quotes
- Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2020 — onwards and upwards!
- Happy New Year! Let’s toast to yesterday’s achievements and tomorrow’s bright future.
- May 2020 be an extraordinary one!
- May every day of the new year inspire you to grow!
- May the 12 months of the New Year be full of new achievements for you. May the days be filled with eternal happiness for you and your family!
- May the coming year be the most fruitful year of our lives. Happy New Year to all!
- May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve. You had an amazing year already and you’re going to have another more amazing one!
- May the New Year start with fresh joys and a life filled with peace. May you experience warmth and togetherness and prosperity too. Happy New Year!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity follow you always.
- Wave goodbye to the old and embrace the new with hope, dreams and ambition. Wishing you a Happy New Year full of happiness!
- Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to our family.
- Wishing you health, wealth and happiness in the New Year ahead.
Best New Year Quotes
- A good beginning makes a good end. – English Proverb
- Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…Including you. – Anne Lamott
- And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. Rainer Maria Rilke
- Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings. —Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. —Oprah Winfrey
- Crave the result so intensely the work is irrelevant. – Tim Grover
- Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life. —Robin Sharma
- Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier’. – Alfred Tennyson
- I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. —Thomas Jefferson
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. —George Eliot
- Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both. —Kristin Kreuk
- Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction. ―Germany Kent
- New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours. —Alex Morritt
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are. —J.P. Morgan
- The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all. ―Josiyah Martin
- The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul… —Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. —Brad Paisley
- What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year. —Vern McLellan
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. —Hal Borland
- Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start. —Nido Qubein
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. – Helen Keller
Chinese New Year Quotes
- Happy New Year! Always welcome the new morning with a new spirit, a smile on your face, love in your heart and good thoughts in your mind.
- Happy New Year, I wish you good health and lasting prosperity.
- Hope the days ahead are filled with immense joy and prosperity. Happy Chinese New Year.
- Hope the rising sun will bring with it bundles of joy, happiness and luck. Happy Chinese New Year!
- I give you endless brand new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.
- May the new year bring in your life joys that never fade, hopes that never die, and strength that never weakens. Wishing you a very happy Chinese New Year.
- May wealth always come your way. May it be auspicious and as you wish. A Charm to Bring Satisfaction and Happiness Year by Year.
- May your days be as glittery as a diamond, may your friends be as good as gold, may your heart stay as green as an emerald, and may your soul remain as pure as a pearl.
- This New Year, may you find peace from within and may you be capable to spread such contentment around you. Happy Chinese New Year!
- When the mid-night bell rings tonight, let it signify new and better things for you. Let it signify a realization of all the things you wish for. Let it signify a year of courage and wisdom. Wishing you a very, very, very prosperous year.
- Wishing you good fortune on the Chinese New Year.
New Years Eve Quotes
- I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something. —Neil Gaiman
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. — William E. Vaughan
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man. —Benjamin Franklin
- Each day is a new beginning, the chance to do with it what should be done and not to be seen as simply another day to put in time. –Catherine Pulsifer
- Every moment is a fresh beginning. —T.S. Eliot
- Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.—Steven Spielberg
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language, and next year’s words await another voice. T.S. Eliot
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. —Paulo Coehlo
- Many years ago, I made a New Year’s resolution to never make New Year’s resolutions. Hell, it’s been the only resolution I’ve ever kept!―D.S. Mixell
- On New Year’s Eve the whole world celebrates the fact that a date changes. Let us celebrate the dates on which we change the world. ―Akilnathan Logeswaran
- The New Year is a painting not yet painted; a path not yet stepped on; a wing not yet taken off! Things haven’t happened as yet! Before the clock strikes twelve, remember that you are blessed with the ability to reshape your life! ―Mehmet Murat ildan
- The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. —Melody Beattie
- We joyfully pray with grateful heart’s to welcome blessings in New Year. ―Lailah Gifty Akita
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. — C.S. Lewis
- You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind. ―Hillary DePiano
- Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. —Helen Keller
- Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to. —Bill Vaughan
- Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. —Carl Bard
New Year Quotes For Love
- Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, and progressing. —Mandy Hale
- Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year. —John R. Dallas Jr.
- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. —Seneca
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account. —Oscar Wilde
- It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over. —F. Scott Fitzgerald
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. —Charles Lamb
- Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. —Sarah Ban Breathnach
- The beginning is the most important part of the work. –Plato
- What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet. —Anne Frank
Saying New Year in Different Languages
- Czech – Sťastný nový rok
- Danish – Godt nytår
- Dutch – Gelukkig Nieuwjaar
- Finnish – Hyvää uutta vuotta
- French – Bonne Année
- German – Frohes Neues Jahr
- Hawaiin – Hauʻoli makahiki hou
- Icelandic – Gleðilegt nýtt ár
- Italian – Buon anno
- Japanese – あけましておめでとう
- Mandarin – Xin Nian Kuai Le
- Norwegian – Godt nytt år
- Polish – Szczesliwego Nowego Roku
- Portuguese – Feliz Ano Novo
- Russian – S novym godom
- Spanish – ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!
- Turkish – Mutlu yıllar
- Welsh – Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
- 101+ A Powerful Daily Meditation Quotes to activate Subconscious Mind
- 141+ Short Daughter Quotes & Father/Mother Daughter Sayings
- 99+ Cricket Quotes For Instagram: Motivational Quotes For Cricket Team
- 101+ Book Quotes & Sayings That Motivates You for Reading & Writing
- 121+ Lazy Quotes: Best Motivational Lazy People Quotes on Laziness