Do you want to learn some fishing captions for Instagram posts? If yes, here’s a list of popular fishing Instagram Captions and quotes.
People all over the world go fishing because they enjoy it and love to do it. The sport attracts millions of people every year. Some people like fishing while others spend their free time hiking, swimming, camping, horseback riding, or skiing.
Many types of fishing include fly fishing, canoeing, kayaking, spearfishing, drift fishing, trolling, bait casting, ice fishing, deep sea fishing, hook and line fishing, speargun shooting, rod and reel fishing, and even wading are also included.
Do you want to add fun to your photos by using boring fishing captions? How would you like to add some excitement to your photos? Adding captions to your photos can be a great way to add some personality or enhance them. Learn how to write or select the perfect fishing caption for your photo below.
Before you post any pictures on Instagram, you’ll need to write some Funny fishing captions and puns for them.
Here are some ideas if you’re looking for inspiration for writing the perfect fishing quotes and captions for fishing pictures. These captions and quotes are perfect for those looking to get ahead.
Table of Contents
Fishing Captions For Instagram
- I got a bonytail.
- I love shopping on Grouper-on.
- If I’m not fishing I’m thinking about it
- If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles.
- Life is like a game, but fishing is serious.
- Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
- Procrastifishing – the art of going fishing when you should really be doing something else.
- Rise and shine it’s fishing time
- Rise and shine, it’s fishing time!
- Some people will just never understand us, fishing isn’t just a pass time or a sport, it’s a way of life. DON’T MESS WITH MY WAY OF LIFE!
- To fish or not to fish That’s a dumb question,
- We’re running a pilot fish program.
- You could say that I’m hooked on fishing.
- You know fish is great brain food. -Well, you know, then you should fish for a whale!
- You’ve cod to be kidding me.
Fishing Instagram Captions
- A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office!
- Always think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets.
- Good things come to those who bait.
- I like to look at problems from every angler.
- I spent most of my money on fishing. The rest I wasted,
- Let minnow if you wanna get sushi tonight.
- My Biggest worry is that when I’m dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.
- Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.
- There are two types of fisherman – those who fish for sport and those who fish for fish.
- To celebrate Pride we serve Rainbow Trout.
- We love fishing for the halibut!
- Wishing that I was fishing.
- You can’t buy happiness, buy you can buy a fishing pole and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- You say I`m a compulsive fishing freak like it’s a bad thing.
Fishing Picture Captions
- Bruce Willis starred in the Fish Element.
- I fish knowing every moment on a river is a gift.
- I love you! Let’s cuttlefish!
- I picked up my new shell-phone.
- I’m hooked on you!
- Procrastifishing – the art of going fishing when you should really be doing something else
- Who cod resist these fish ‘n chips
- Wishing I was fishing.
Instagram Captions For Fishing Pictures
- Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.
- He’s the kingfish of the forest.
- I just want to go fishing and ignore all of my problems for a little while!
- I spent most of my money on fishing. The rest I wasted.
- Most of the world is covered by water. A fisherman’s job is simple Pick out the best parts.
- Party like a lob-star.
- She doesn’t hold a candlefish to you.
- That’s about as big as a fish that big gets.
- The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.
- The goldfish’s favorite movie is Old School.
- There are two things in life you should never be late for, Number one is Church and Number two is fishing.
- There is no limit to how many times you can go fishing.
- There’s a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.
- There’s always time for one more cast.
- Wishing I was fishing
Cute Fishing Instagram Captions
- A woman, who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn’t know what a patient man she married
- Creeps and idiots cannot conceal themselves for long on a fishing trip.
- Early to bed…early to rise…fish all day…make up lies
- Fishing is fun…catching is better.
- Gone fishin’, be back at dark-thirty!
- I fish because the voice in my head tells me to.
- If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there’d be a shortage of fishing poles
- Life is simple, just add water
- There is no limit to how many times you can go fishing,
- This crab is so good I’m gonna be shellfish and not share a bite.
Deep Sea Fishing Captions
- Do you catch my meaning
- Fish on
- I am not against golf since I cannot suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering trout.
- I think I need to scale back.
- I’m a reel expert. I can tackle anything.
- I’m trying my best, but I keep floundering!
- The best days are spent fishing
Best Fishing Captions For Instagram
- All Americans believe that they are born fishermen. For a man to admit a distaste for fishing would be like denouncing mother-love or hating moonlight.
- Calling fishing a hobby is like calling brain surgery a job.
- Fly-fishing is the most fun you can have standing up.
- Many of the most highly publicized events of my presidency are not nearly as memorable or significant in my life as fishing with my daddy.
- Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God.
- Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in. I drink at it, but while I drink I see the sandy bottom and detect how shallow it is. Its thin current slides away, but eternity remains.
Fishing Puns Captions
- And the bandfish played on.
- Ghost-fish Killah
- Holy carp!
- I fish you were here.
- Solid goldfish.
- You can see the Northern Lights in the Arctic Char!
- You caught me!
Funny Fish Captions
- Guppy Love
- Is she having a boy or a gill
- Never trout yourself.
- Pipefish down!
- She’s a jackfish or all trades.
- Stop clownfish-ing around!
- This is my favorite seafood place!
- To the Batfish Mobile!
- You daft cowfish.
Fishing Quotes For Instagram
- By the time I had turned thirty, I’d realized two important things. One, I had to fish. Two, I had to work for a living, – Mallory Burton.
- Fishing is a discipline in the equality of men – for all men are equal before fish, – Herbert Hoover.
- Fishing is much more than fish._ It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers. – Herbert Hoover
- I go fishing not to find myself but to lose myself, – Joseph Monniger.
- I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret, – Roderick Haig Brown.
- I love fishing. You put that line in the water and you don’t know what’s on the other end. Your imagination is under there. – Robert Altman
- I only make movies to finance my fishing – Lee Marvin.
- If fishing is interfering with your business, give up your business, – Sparse Grey Hackle.
- Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after, – Henry David Thoreau.
- So long, and thanks for all the fish, – Douglas Adams.
- The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. – John Buchan
- The solution to any problem — work, love, money, whatever is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be, – John Gierach.
- Work is for people who don’t know how to fish!