Daily Meditation Quotes is a must to kick start a day. Meditation is an inner process; regular practice of Meditation makes your mind powerful. There are many techniques for doing these practices. Many books have written by great people shared their perspective on Meditation.
Mediation is a process that relaxes your stressed mind. You will find that the intellect reaches into the most profound level within you, you can connect yourself. Since time immemorial, the technique of deep Meditation has been practicing by our yoga gurus. Here we have composed the great Philosopher Marcus Aurelius Meditations Quotes & Buddha Meditation Quotes exclusively for our readers.
Meditation is a skill that can be acquired through regular practice. If you are new, then we have for Morning Meditation Quotes, what’s better than starting your morning with beautiful lines. Over time if you keep meditating for a few months, you will see a drastic change in yourself. Your whole personality will change for sure. It would be best if you tried only, you will feel good.
You will reach a state of Meditation when your curiosity of thoughts settle down. Different ideas are circulating in your mind that takes you in a different zone. You identify which of these thoughts surround you, Desires, ambitions, hopes, doubts, unpleasant memories, craving, and discomfort.
As our body needs food for proper functioning, isn’t it? The same way we need to feed our minds with positive thoughts. Mediation is a powerful technique to supply positive thoughts to your brain. You can experience it through regular practice.
It is not a one day practice; you have to consistence. In the beginning, you will find it difficult, start with 5 to 10 minutes and gradually increases upto 1 hour, over time you begin feeling relax and energetic. Must see Positive Meditation Quotes that ignite the passion for mediation.
Table of Contents
- Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor. – Thich Nhat Hahn
- To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind. – Swami Muktananda
- Meditation provides a way of learning how to let go. As we sit, the self we’ve been trying to construct and make into a nice, neat package continues to unravel. – John Welwood
- Give the child a taste of meditation by creating a climate and atmosphere of love, acceptance and silence. – Swami Dhyan Giten
- Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight. – Ajahn Brahm
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. – Lao Tzu
- The act of meditation is being spacious. – Sogyal Rinpoche
- We must experience the Truth in a direct, practical and real way. This is only possible in the stillness and silence of the mind; and this is achieved by means of meditation. – Samael Aun Weor
- Meditation is not spacing-out or running away. In fact, it is being totally honest with ourselves. – Kathleen McDonald
- In the same way that rain breaks into a house with a bad roof, desire breaks into the mind that has not been practicing meditation. – Anonymous
- Meditation and concentration are the way to a life of serenity. – Baba Ram Dass
- If the mind falls asleep, awaken it. Then if it starts wandering, make it quiet. If you reach the state where there is neither sleep nor movement of mind, stay still in that, the natural (real) state. – Ramana Maharshi
- Undisturbed calmness of mind is attained by cultivating friendliness toward the happy, compassion for the unhappy, delight in the virtuous, and indifference toward the wicked. – Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Meditation is a vital way to purify and quiet the mind, thus rejuvenating the body. – Deepak Chopra
- The more regularly and the more deeply you meditate, the sooner you will find yourself acting always from a center of peace. – J. Donald Walters
- Don’t hate the arising of thoughts or stop the thoughts that do arise. Simply realize that our original mind, right from the start, is beyond thought, so that no matter what, you never get involved with thoughts. Illuminate original mind, and no other understanding is necessary. – Zen Master Bankei Yotaku
- I have lived with several Zen masters – all of them cats. – Eckhart Tolle
Marcus Aurelius Meditations Quotes
- A man’s worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions.
- Accept whatever comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny, for what could more aptly fit your needs?
- Do every act of your life as though it were the very last act of your life.
- Do not indulge in dreams of having what you have not, but reckon up the chief of the blessings you do possess, and then thankfully remember how you would crave for them if they were not yours.
- Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
- Here is a rule to remember in future, when anything tempts you to feel bitter: not ‘This is misfortune,’ but ‘To bear this worthily is good fortune.’
- How much time he gains who does not look to see what his neighbor says or does or thinks, but only at what he does himself, to make it just and holy.
- I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than on the opinion of others.
- If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.
- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.
- It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.
- Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.
- Remember that very little is needed to make a happy life.
- The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury.
- The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are.
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
- The memory of everything is very soon overwhelmed in time.
- Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.
- What we do now echoes in eternity.
- When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love …
Daily Meditation Quotes
- A day thinking about what could happen, should happen, or what might have been is a day missed. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Brilliant things happen in calm minds. Be calm. You’re brilliant. -Headspace, mindfulmoments
- Creativity is as boundless, spacious and limitless as the sky. We are born with it. It cannot be lost and it cannot be destroyed. It can only be forgotten. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- Distractions are everywhere. Notice what takes your attention, acknowledge it, and then let it go. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Everyone has a little madness on the inside. The skill is in understanding the madness, and then being at ease with it. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you. -Anonymous
- Life is short. We can live it lost in thought or we can choose to be present as life unfolds around us. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Look up and smile. But only if you feel like it. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Meditation means letting go of our baggage, letting go of all the pre-rehearsed stories and inner-dialogue that we’ve grown so attached to. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- Meditation nourishes the mind in the same way that food nourishes the body. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Mindfulness allows us to live life fully. Fully aware, fully awake, fully alive. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Remember the blue sky. It may at times be obscured by clouds, but it is always there. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- So much time and effort is spent on wanting to change, trying to change, to be somebody different, better, or new. Why not use this time to get comfortable with yourself as you are instead? -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- There is no good or bad meditation — there is simply awareness or non-awareness. To begin with, we get distracted a lot. Over time, we get distracted less. Be gentle with your approach, be patient with the mind, and be kind to yourself along the way. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- To know one’s own mind is nothing short of life-changing. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- To know yourself is to be confident. To be confident is to fearlessly express your potential. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- We can’t always change what’s happening around us, but we can change what happens within us. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- We can’t control the sea, but we can learn how to surf the waves. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
Positive Meditation Quotes
- Best advice ever received was from one of my meditation teachers at the monastery: ‘Be present, be patient, be gentle, be kind…everything else will take care of itself.’ -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- Clarity dictates our perspective, and our perspective dictates our experience. Get more clarity in your life. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- In letting go, we cease trying to make something happen, and then the mind naturally opens. It is like watching a flower grow — free from effort, its petals naturally unfold to reveal its beauty. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- It is not that thinking is bad, and non-thinking is good. True freedom is when we are equally content, no matter what arises in the mind; free from bias, beyond any idea of thought versus no-thought, or this versus that. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- It’s our hope that these meditation quotes and Headspace mindful moments can encourage you on your meditation journey. They’re designed to inspire a mindful pick-me-up, so save them for when you ― or someone else you know ― are needing a boost!
- Meditation and life are not separate. Meditation simply helps us to see and understand life more clearly. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Meditation is less about knowing what to do and more about knowing what not to do. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Meditation is not about having yet another new strategy of self-help plan, but rather providing a framework in which to see yourself more clearly. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- Meditation means letting go of our baggage, letting go of all the pre-rehearsed stories and inner-dialogue that we’ve grown so attached to. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- No matter how fast life is moving around us, there is always a place of stillness inside. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- Now is a great time to be present. Now is good, too. And now. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- The heart of meditation is taking ourselves a little less seriously. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- The mind is our most precious resource, through which we experience every single moment of life. Are you looking after yours? -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
- The quieter you become, the more you can hear. -Anonymous
- There are no mistakes in meditation. There is only the process of learning how to approach the practice, and discovering what habits or actions to let go of. This journey is unique for us all. -Andy Puddicombe, Headspace co-founder
- There is no room for anger when the mind is calm. -Headspace, Mindfulmoments
Funny Meditation Quotes
- All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone. – Blaise Pascal
- Change is inevitable– except from a vending machine. – Robert C. Gallagher
- If it weren’t for my mind, my meditation would be excellent – Pema Chodron
- If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito – The Dalai Lama
- It is very rare to find a human being today. They are always going somewhere, hardly ever being here. That is why I call them ‘human goings’. – Ajahn Brahm
- It’s like having a charger for your whole body and mind. That’s what meditation is!- Jerry Seinfeld
- Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively. – Sharon Salzberg
- Meditation: Because some answers can only be found on the inner net. – Shira Tamir
- So what is a good meditator? The one who meditates.- Allan Lokos
- To earn the trust of your meditation, you have to visit it everyday. It’s like having a puppy.- Chelsea Richer
- You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day, unless you’re too busy, then you should sit for an hour. – Zen Proverb
- You’ve mastered the seflie. Now master thy self. – Unknown
Buddha Meditation Quotes
- A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but is he peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise.
- Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind. Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten.
- Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
- Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- If a man’s thoughts are muddy, If he is reckless and full of deceit, How can he wear the yellow robe? Whoever is master of his own nature, Bright, clear and true, He may indeed wear the yellow robe.
- If you are quiet enough, you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel its rhythm. Go with this flow. Happiness lies ahead. Meditation is key.
- Inward calm cannot be maintained unless physical strength is constantly and intelligently replenished.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- One should strive to understand what underlies sufferings and diseases – and aim for health and well-being while gaining in the path.
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
- There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
- Those who have destroyed the roots of jealousy have peace of mind always.
- What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
- You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind.
Morning Meditation Quotes
- Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being wise. Do the best you can until you know better. Once you know better, do better.
- As you struggle today, remember, it’s far better to be exhausted from lots of effort and learning, than to be tired of doing absolutely nothing.
- Don’t let not knowing how it will end keep you from beginning today. Uncertainty chases us out into the open where life’s true magic is waiting.
- Give yourself the space to listen to your own voice – your own soul. Too many people listen to the noise of the world and get lost in the crowd.
- Happiness doesn’t start with a relationship, a vacation, a job, or money. It starts with your thinking and what you tell yourself today.
- If you are passionate about something, pursue it a little bit each day, no matter what anyone else thinks. That’s how dreams are achieved.
- Instead of getting angry, find the lesson. In place of envy, feel admiration. In place of worry, take action. In place of doubt, have faith.
- Many people make themselves unhappy simply by finding it impossible to accept life just as it is presenting itself right now.
- Never force anything. Do your best, then let it be. If it’s meant to be, it will be. Don’t hold yourself down with things that are out of your control.
- One of the most rewarding and important kinds of moments in life are the moments when you finally find the strength to let go of what can’t be changed.
- Sometimes you spend time waiting for the ideal path to appear. But it never does. Because paths are made by walking, not waiting.
- The problem is not the problem – the problem is the incredible amount of over-thinking and over-analyzing you’re doing with the problem.
- The truth is, you need to spend some time crawling through the dark to fully appreciate what it is to stand in the sunlight.
- What might seem like a setback is often an opportunity for you to learn something new, and develop a more effective, more realistic strategy.
- When you are lost in worry, it is easy to mistake your worries for reality, instead of recognizing that they are just thoughts.
- When you are no longer able to change a situation, you are challenged to change yourself. And that changes everything.
- You cannot control exactly what happens in life, but you can control how you respond to it all. In your response is your greatest power.
- You do NOT know exactly what the future will bring. So your best bet for living is to make the best and most positive use of the present.
- You’re not a failure because you can’t be all things to all people – you’re a human being.
- Your track record for getting through tough days is 100% so far.
Yoga Meditation Quotes
- Do not ask for less responsibility to be free and relaxed—ask for more strength! – Shengyan
- Don’t just do something—sit there! – Unknown Yoga Quote
- He who has health has hope and he who has hope has everything. – Arabian Proverb
- Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. –
- Our bodies are our gardens—our wills are our gardeners. – Shakespeare
- The attitude of gratitude is the highest yoga. – Yogi Bhajan
- The beauty is that people often come here for the stretch, and leave with a lot more – Liza Ciano
- The creation of a thousand forest is in one acorn. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The gift of learning to meditate is the greatest gift you can give yourself in this lifetime. – Sogyal Rinpoche
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. – Anonymous
- The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your body and your mind. – Rodney Yee
- The part can never be well unless the whole is well. – Plato
- The quieter you become the more you are able to hear. – Rumi
- Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I cam changing myself. – Rumi
- Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible. – Bob Harper
- Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are. – Jason Crandell
- Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured. – BKS Iyengar
- You can’t lead anyone else further than you have gone yourself. – Gene Mauch
- You only lose what you cling to. – Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha
- Your problem isn’t a problem. Your reaction is the problem. – Anonymous