Chess captions for Instagram with quotes can motivate you to play better when playing a chess match. You don’t have to be a genius to understand what these captions mean, but they do help to express specific ideas.
For instance, “My move was the most decisive attack in history!” expresses the idea that moving the piece in question gave you a huge advantage over your opponent. Other kinds of captions are used to describe a person’s mood, emotion, personality, etc.
Some captions can make you laugh or cry, depending on the picture you’re posting. Captions should always be relevant to your content; otherwise, people won’t pay attention to them. There are plenty of ways you can use Instagram chess captions on social media platforms.
Some people just want to share their favorite Motivational Chess Instagram Captions or chess quotes. Others prefer the simple expression of emotion. Whatever your goal, there’s a Funny chess caption for you to enjoy. Enjoy these Short Chess Captions For Instagram below for Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and other Social media.
There are a lot of different ways to describe chess. This chess quote On life or the game captures the essence of what chess is really all about. A great chess player doesn’t focus solely on winning the game but also takes pride in the fact he or she has mastered the game.
This chess quotes on planning tell us about how important learning the rules of the game is. Not knowing the rules can cause a person to lose concentration and not think as strategically as he or she should.
People who are good at chess usually have a lot of experience and learn from past mistakes. The next line talks about how important it is to practice. Playing games without practicing leads to players losing confidence and ending up quitting before the end of the match.
You Can also check out these Baseball Captions For Instagram and IPL Fever Quotes page.
Also Read : Golf Captions for Instagram 2022
Chess Captions For Instagram
- #chess is my hobby Follow me to get a dose of #chesschat every week. I’ll be talking beginner tips, funny chess stories, and whatever else comes to mind on my quest to make chess fun for everyone.
- ‘The physical and mental benefits of chess can help children become smarter, happier and kinder… in other words, better students and overall contributors to our society!’ – a quote from Dr Stuart Brown, Founder & President of the National Institute for Play
- Chess was so easy. Checkers is so hard.
- A perfect mate for a rainy day, #chess
- Adaptability, strategy, and deception are all crucial pieces to your success. You’re always one step ahead in the game.
- Ah, the sweet satisfaction of a job well played.
- Always remember your next move!
- An exciting time of year for chess players, with the upcoming World Chess Championship and (hopefully) some nice weather in New York City. . .
- Are you a #chess player Let’s get together for a quick game.
- Are you ready to #startasquare Play 1 game of chess every day for a year. Onward.
- Be the greatest version of yourself by playing more chess in your life.
- Been playing a lot of chess lately, and felt like spotlighting my skills in the game I’m so passionate about. In fact, I even won the championship!
- Behold a world-class chess match as it unfolds before your own eyes at The Art of Paying.
- Challenge yourself to learn something new…play a game of chess this weekend.
- Chess has inspired some of the greatest minds in history, moving beyond the game to influence art, strategy and science.
- Chess is #myhobby. I’m a chess player. I play #payschess
- Chess is a game that nourishes the mind and unlocks creativity.
- Chess is a game that we can play… forever. It is also a muse and a passion for some of the greatest minds in history.
- Chess is a sport for the mind — there’s no age limit. Here’s to never stopping learning, and sharing what we know.
- Chess is an art, a science, a sport, and a way of life.
- Chess is an endgame, as perfect and concise as any work of art.
Funny Chess Captions For Instagram
- Chess is an endless journey… one that never really ends. Checkmate. #chess
- Chess is more than a game. It’s a lesson in strategy, problem-solving, and human psychology…and ultimately an exercise in self-control.
- Chess is more than a game. It’s an intellectual test that promotes critical thinking and sharpens problem-solving skills while introducing kids to the world of STEM
- Chess is the best tension reliever, kicking back on a rainy day and playing chess will calm you down.
- Chess is the ultimate game. Beating a master, means you’ve reached the top of your game. To keep growing, you must challenge yourself every day in all sorts of ways.
- Chess is the ultimate place to have fun by playing a game of #chess.
- Chess is the ultimate test of a genius. Find out more about checkers.
- Chess may be the oldest game in the world, but it can be surprisingly athletic. Not just for knocking off a King, but also to get your swoll.
- Chess takes ages to learn, but a lifetime to master. Try it today and see how you stack up with your friends
- Chess time equals happy time.
- Chess unites us. It teaches us how to win with grace, and lose with honour.
- Chess So much more than a game.
- Did you know that chess is the #1 game in the average player’s age bracket Check out our homepage to learn more and start a new chapter in your life — it’s never too late to learn a new skill.
- Don’t overthink it. Try to keep calm and have as much fun as you can while playing your chess.
- Doppler chess is relentlessly analysing and adapting. It’s a game of chess that makes you think & perform better.
- Endless moves and possibilities. Exercise your mind with chess puzzles every.
- Every checkmate starts with the first move.
- Everything has its opening. It’s your task is to find it. #chess
- Eyes have never seen, ears have never heard, of anything like chess. Chess is the Joy of Kings.
- Few things in life are as satisfying as a crisp game of chess over coffee.
- Get ready for a battle of wits! chess tournament rules on my mind
- Good coffee, good moves, good friends. Coffee meets chess. Art of playing chess.
Short Chess Captions For Instagram
- Got the right piece in place Keep going. Checkmate.
- Hi, guys welcome I’m very happy today you can watch chess online.
- I am an expert chess player. Come prove your skills, I’m available.
- I believe in the splendour of chess. I enjoy the games and I like winning. My favourite part is feeling like I’ve just won a battle.
- I don’t think of chess as a competition; I just like solving puzzles.
- I have read all the chess manuals. I know all the theory and the fundamentals of chess play, but nevertheless my results against Master…
- I love playing chess in my free time to help me think critically and clearly.
- I love playing chess with a twist on the board, and since you can play forward or backwards, watch out for my game-changing moves every month.
- I love playing chess; it’s a hobby that helps me challenge my mind and connect with friends.
- I never said I was aiming for grandmaster. I just like the game. You can call me a casual, not a noob.
- I play chess. It’s my hobby!!!
- I’d like a set of these to smell so fresh while I’m playing chess…
- I’m a guy that likes to stay in shape and chess is one of my favourite ways to do it.
- I’m going to King’s Day. Will you play
- I’m like a kid in a candy store when I see people engage in playing chess – from the outside, it looks tactical but inside it is full of both fun & strategy.
- I’m playing in the #capitalsopen champion tomorrow! Watch here
- I’ve been playing chess since I was 5 years old – I absolutely love this game because it cultivates the skills that are important to me creativity, problem-solving, and infinite possibilities.
- If I had a dime for every time I got checkmated, I’d own the world.
- If you’re playing chess, why not pay to play and win money
- It’s #ChessWeek! Celebrate the game of Kings with a board, pieces, and your friends. Even if you’re not a master player like @Billchicago, anyone can #playlikeamaster
- It’s an honour to defend my title in the championship #Chessgamescom
- It’s International Chess Day! Play a game, or just play around #chessplayer #chessgame
Must Read: Inspirational Rugby Captions For Instagram
Chess Pictures Captions For Instagram
- IT’S TIME Two of your favourite players king will face off at this time. Watch it all live.
- Just like in chess, you want to get your pawns out quickly and set up their support. Move to master all 4 phases of the game—early, mid, late, endgame.
- Keep your eye on #paychess! I’m really excited about this one, it should be a lot of fun. #keep #on #paying #chess
- Learning a new skill is like travelling you never stop discovering. What’s the next chapter in your journey #ArtOfPayingChess
- Let the games begin as we relaunch a classic with @legendary #startyourlegend
- Let the games begin! Fall chess tournament registration is open now. Register today to guarantee your spot.
- Let’s play #chess, is a sport of mind!
- Let’s play chess, it’s so much more fun than fighting. Checkmate.
- Life (at times) can be like a game of chess.
- Life is a game! There are no opponents, only partners-in-time. Play without fear!
- Life is a game..you should find your style. #Chessmanart
- Looking forward to taking up the game of chess again tomorrow after a long hiatus. Expect to find me lurking in the less-travelled corners of the board.
- Love is a battlefield. #Chessnot checkers #chess
- Love is a game that doesn’t require a scorecard. But if you’re keeping one, you’re winning.
- Make the right move with Fiur, a crowdsourced chess app that uses community members to make sure you always win by playing like a grandmaster.
- Making a comeback in chess as this month’s featured sport. Watch the Global Chess Challenge!
- Many positions in chess seem simple, but when you look deeper, they are advantageous to one side or the other. Beautiful game
- May the coolest move win. Two kings battling for control of the mind, crowning a new champion…
- Meeting like this is common in our country. Chess is a good thing in my life. I will cherish the time with friends playing chess …
- Move the pieces of your game and watch your creativity come to life. #chess
- My love for chess runs deep, and it’s so nice to discover people with similar passions. Checkmate!
- New to chess Be sure to learn the rules of the board and how each piece moves.
Best Chess Captions For Instagram
Below are some Best Chess Captions For Instagram you can use to get started making your own captions for Instagram posts
- No one can say life is fair. But our chess sets help to make the game fairer…& colourful!
- Opening up to new opportunities is a great feeling…like using the L-shaped castle wall opening in this game of chess.
- Part of the #chess20 celebration, celebrating the diverse and passionate community of chess players!
- Pay attention to what’s happening around you. It could come in handy later in life. #artofpayingchess
- Paying chess is my hobby, playing chess for money is my job.
- Play for the love of the game. Play for your next Grandmaster. Play for a pat on the back when you’ve finished a hard day’s work. Play to achieve new goals and milestones, or just play for fun!
- Playing a game of chess is a great way to spend time with your friends.
- Playing chess 4 U is still cheaper than therapy #sojustin
- Playing chess is a great way to clear your mind and gain mental clarity.
- Playing chess is a lot like life. You get out of it what you put into it. Study hard, work hard, and be smart about everything you do on the board.
- Playing chess since a kid, a game that requires high concentration and patience. I enjoy drawing whenever I had free time.
- Playing chess with my barista is better than playing chess with an AI…
- Playing good chess requires me to think several steps ahead. I also like the various phases of the game—including the planning stage, the learning stage, and the recall stage.
- Playing the board game with a buddy or two is a great way to practice brain health.
- Ready for a game We have chess boards, puzzles and cards to help you find your next opponent.
- Some chess players are born. Some achieve chess mastery through hard work and practice. Few ever achieve chess mastery without a profound understanding of all aspects of the game.
- Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the art. #prayforparis #chesslife #imagination_sports
- Swap out your Pawn for a new Queen today… #OneQueenAtATime
- Tap into your competitive edge with these deals on chess sets—always ready to make your master move.
- The art of paying is to allow the audience to feel winning. When it’s real, people will pay more.
- The art of paying, never chess. -The King and I
- The story of #AlphaZero, a computer program that achieved the highest level of chess mastery in just 4 hours #chess
Motivational Chess Instagram Captions
- There’s no win or draw in chess. Either you win or you learn.
- They’re moving in the right direction… #chess
- Think before you move. Plan your strategy. Study the board, find your next opportunity”.
- Thinking about taking a chess class, but not sure what to expect from one Read real reviews & learn everything you need to know.
- This #ChessMonday, we celebrate our Chess Club members who are always keeping their minds sharp.
- This is how I feel about playing chess and it will be how we are connected on a deeper level.
- This Is The Best Time To Get Fired Up About Chess.
- This year is a new beginning for me and playing chess online with friends has really helped. I am grateful to you and all my friends for helping me smile and enjoy life again.
- Thoughts and moves on the board danced prettily in my head.
- Two things I can’t live without my coffee and chess.
- We have had a great time this week with the chess players for @commoncause.
- We’re few days until the chess super-tournament is on. Top-rated players under age 13 battling it out for world title, winner’s purse and legendary prizes up for grabs!
- What #chess is to money, art is to $$. Invest in what inspires you! #artwork #contemporaryartist #artist
- Winning with white. My favourite colour on the chessboard.
- With an old game, you never know who’s gonna win.
- With more people playing chess than ever before, we all benefit.
- Without passion, life is a journey seen but not lived. #chess
- You can be a grandmaster in the art of paying.
- You can win the game, but you can’t beat the person.
Chess Quotes About Philosophy
- Avoid the crowd. Do your own thinking independently. Be the chess player, not the chess piece. – Ralph Charell
- Chess holds its master in its own bonds, shackling the mind and brain so that the inner freedom of the very strongest must suffer. – Albert Einstein
- Chess is a war over the board. The object is to crush the opponent’s mind. – Bobby Fischer
- Chess is the gymnasium of the mind. – Blaise Pascal
- Chess is the struggle against the error. – Johannes Zukertort
- Chess makes men wiser and clear-sighted. – Vladimir Putin
- Every chess master was once a beginner. – Irving Chernev
- I have come to the personal conclusion that while all artists are not chess players, all chess players are artists. – Marcel Duchamp
- The beauty of chess is it can be whatever you want it to be. It transcends language, age, race, religion, politics, gender, and socioeconomic background. Whatever your circumstances, anyone can enjoy a good fight to the death over the chess board. – Simon Williams
- Unlike other games in which lucre is the end and aim, [chess] recommends itself to the wise by the fact that its mimic battles are fought for no prize but honor. It is eminently and emphatically the philosopher’s game. – Paul Morphy
Chess Quotes On Life
- I am convinced, the way one plays chess always reflects the player’s personality. If something defines his character, then it will also define his way of playing. – Vladimir Kramnik
- As proved by evidence, [chess is] more lasting in its being and presence than all books and achievements; the only game that belongs to all people and all ages; of which none knows the divinity that bestowed it on the world, to slay boredom, to sharpen the senses, to exhilarate the spirit. – Stefan Zweig
- Chess doesn’t drive people mad, it keeps mad people sane. – Bill Hartston
- Chess is life in miniature. Chess is a struggle, chess battles. – Garry Kasparov
- Chess, like love, like music, has the power to make men happy. – Siegbert Tarrasch
- For in the idea of chess and the development of the chess mind we have a picture of the intellectual struggle of mankind. – Richard Réti
- In life, as in chess, one’s own pawns block one’s way. A man’s very wealthy, ease, leisure, children, books, which should help him to win, more often checkmate him. – Charles Buxton
- The game of chess is not merely an idle amusement. Several very valuable qualities of the mind, useful in the course of human life, are to be acquired or strengthened by it… Life is a kind of Chess, in which we have often points to gain, and competitors or adversaries to contend with. – Benjamin Franklin
Chess Quotes On The Game
- After a bad opening, there is hope for the middle game. After a bad middle game, there is hope for the endgame. But once you are in the endgame, the moment of truth has arrived. – Edmar Mednis
- Chess is rarely a game of ideal moves. Almost always, a player faces a series of difficult consequences whichever move he makes. – David Shenk
- Give me a difficult positional game, I will play it. But totally won positions, I cannot stand them. – Hein Donner
- I don’t believe in psychology. I believe in good moves. – Bobby Fischer
- I used to attack because it was the only thing I knew. Now I attack because I know it works best. – Garry Kasparov
- It is my style to take my opponent and myself on to unknown grounds. A game of chess is not an examination of knowledge; it is a battle of nerves. – David Bronstein
- Play the opening like a book, the middlegame like a magician, and the endgame like a machine. – Rudolph Spielmann
- There is no remorse like the remorse of chess. – H. G. Wells
- When you see a good move, look for a better one. – Emanuel Lasker
Chess Quotes That Will Make You Laugh
- A chess game in progress is… a cosmos unto itself, fully insulated from an infant’s cry, an erotic invitation, or war. – David Shenk
- Chess is beautiful enough to waste your life for. – Hans Ree
- If your opponent offers you a draw, try to work out why he thinks he’s worse off. – Nigel Short
- It will be cheering to know that many people are skillful chess players, though in many instances their brains, in a general way, compare unfavorably with the cognitive faculties of a rabbit. – James Mortimer
- It’s always better to sacrifice your opponent’s men. – Savielly Tartakower
- Nobody ever won a chess game by resigning. – Savielly Tartakower
- Of chess, it has been said that life is not long enough for it, but that is the fault of life, not chess. – William Napier
- One bad move nullifies forty good ones. – Bernhard Horwitz
- One doesn’t have to play well, it’s enough to play better than your opponent. – Siegbert Tarrasch
- The blunders are all there on the board, waiting to be made. – Savielly Tartakower
- The only thing chess players have in common is chess. – Lodewijk Prins
- The pin is mightier than the sword. – Fred Reinfeld
- Those who say they understand chess, understand nothing. – Robert Hübner
- Up to this point, White has been following well-known analysis. But now he makes a fatal error he begins to use his own head. – Siegbert Tarrasch
Chess Quotes On Planning
- Even a poor plan is better than no plan at all. – Mikhail Chigorin
- Half the variations which are calculated in a tournament game turn out to be completely superfluous. Unfortunately, no one knows in advance which half. – Jan Timman
- In life, as in chess, forethought wins. – Charles Buxton
- Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do; strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do. – Savielly Tartakower
- You may learn much more from a game you lose than from a game you win. You will have to lose hundreds of games before becoming a good player. – José Raúl Capablanca
Chess Quotes On Pawns
- Modern chess is too much concerned with things like pawn structure. Forget it, checkmate ends the game. – Nigel Short
- Pawn endings are to chess what putting is to golf. – Cecil Purdy
- Pawns are the soul of the game. – François-André Danican Philidor
- The passed pawn is a criminal, who should be kept under lock and key. Mild measures, such as police surveillance, are not sufficient. – Aron Nimzowitsch
Must Read : Tennis Captions for Instagram 2022 with Quotes